• Published 6th Aug 2017
  • 3,865 Views, 795 Comments

Robot Pony - Dreadnought

  • ...
22
 795
 3,865

PreviousChapters Next
An Invitation

Clippity-clop. Clippity-clop. Clippity-clop. Clippity-clop.

Pinkie Pie galloped across the land, followed by an overburdened Twilight. The pair approached a mighty fortress.

"Halt!" cried Pinkie.

"Who goes there?" cried a pony from above.

"I'm Pinkie Pie! And this is Princess Twilight. We're from Ponyville!"

"Pull the other one!"

"No really! We've travelled the length and breadth of the land to ask you to join our Festival of Friendship in Canterlot next month."

"What are those?"

"What?"

"Those?"

Pinkie looked about. "You mean those?" she asked, pointing to the items suspended in Twilight's magical field.

"You're banging two coconuts together."

"Yeah?"

"Why would you need to bang coconuts together?"

"I like the 'clippity-clop' sound effect!"

"But you're ponies!"

"So?"

"You're ponies! You should make that sound naturally!"

"Nope. Never heard it!"

"And where did you get those coconuts?"

"We found them!" yelled Pinkie. She turned around to Twilight. "Come on. Even I can't believe we're doing this bit."

Clippity-clop. Clippity-clop. Clippity-clop. Clippity-clop.

As they trotted away, a voice called from behind, "Are you suggesting cocounts migrate?"

"Nope!"

TV STATIC

Author's Note:

Wanted to publish today's chapter before the movers come and I became all distracted.

PreviousChapters Next