• Published 6th Aug 2017
  • 3,865 Views, 795 Comments

Robot Pony - Dreadnought

  • ...
22
 795
 3,865

PreviousChapters Next
Turkey Day

Fluttershy cuddled in front of the television, watching the Macy's Thanksgiving Day ParadeTM from New York, New York. In her lap lay Angel, dozing quietly as she ran her hand down his back and massaged his head.

Knock! Knock!

Fluttershy looked quizzically at the door. Who would be coming this early in the morning? Her grandparents weren't coming until later for dinner. It couldn't be Sunset Shimmer; they weren't meeting up to work at the soup kitchen until late afternoon. And it couldn't be Rainbow Dash. Despite her brother's advances, Rainbow Dash was not his girlfriend nor did she want to be anywhere near him.

Carefully Fluttersy laid Angel on the floor next to her and she stood up, doing her best to not disturb the sleeping bunny. She approached the door and hesitantly turned the knob.

The door flew open, knocking her over. Before her she saw brown blurs and and a torrent of feathers. Slam! The door was now firmly shut and securely locked.

Fluttershy walked into the living room. Angel was now awake and quite perturbed. He was surrounded by dozens of turkeys, happily gobbling with and at each other.

"Hello?" squeaked Fluttershy.

A turkey looked directly at her. "Gobble."

"Uh - can I help you?"

"Gobble. Gobble gobble. Gobble gobble, gobble gobble gobble."

"Oh. You say you need a safe place to hid until after Thanksgiving?"

"Gobble."

"Well, you're more than welcome to stay here."

Angel began bouncing up and down, waving his arms. Reading his motions, suddenly her eyes went wide and her pupils shank to pinpricks. How was she going to explain what was cooking in the oven?

TV STATIC

Author's Note:

Happy Thaksgiving and go Bills!

Dreadnought

PreviousChapters Next