• Published 6th Aug 2017
  • 3,872 Views, 795 Comments

Robot Pony - Dreadnought

  • ...
22
 795
 3,872

PreviousChapters Next
Treats for the Foals

Rumble pulled out a cigarette. Turning to Tendertaps, he asked, "Say, got a light?"

The earth pony put his cigarette back in his mouth as he searched his bag. "Here you go," he said, striking the lighter.

Holding the cigarette end in the flames for a moment, Rumble leaned back and took a deep breath. "Oh, that's just right."

Tendertaps took a satisfying puff of his cigarette. "I know what you mean. What did we do before cigarettes?"

"I don't want to remember. I just like that smooth - "

"What are you doing!" cried Cheerilee as she ran towards the two colts.

"Uh, smoking?" replied Rumble.

"Yeah," agreed Tendertaps.

Ten minutes later....

BAM!

The door to Sugarcube Corner slammed open and Cheerilee entered, literally dragging two colts with her.

"Pinkie Pie!" she screamed.

The door to the kitchen swung open. "Hi Cheerilee!"

"Don't you 'Hi Cheerliee' me!"

"What's the matter?"

"Why did you gave these foals cigarettes!?"

"Silly Cheerilee. I gave them candy cigarettes."

"Are you sure about that?"

Confused, Pinkie reached underneath the counter and produced a large cardboard box. She dumped the contents out. "As you can see, these are...." Pinkie scrutinized the packets. "Cigarettes?"

"Pinkie, you gave foals cigarettes," growled Cheerilee. "How many foals did you give these to?"

"Uh, I bought enough for all the foals of Ponyville."

"Pinkie Pie!" yelled Applejack and Rarity as they stormed into Sugarcube Corner.

TV STATIC

PreviousChapters Next