• Published 6th Aug 2017
  • 3,865 Views, 795 Comments

Robot Pony - Dreadnought

  • ...
22
 795
 3,865

PreviousChapters Next
Twelve Days of Hearth's Warming

Fluttershy stood in her front yard, utterly bewildered. In front of her were her latest presents. She was at a loss of what to do and completely overwhelmed. After all, what do you do with 12 drummers drumming, 22 pipers piping, 30 lords a-leaping, 36 ladies dancing, 40 maids a-milking, 42 swans a-swimming, 42 geese a-laying, 40 golden rings, 36 calling birds, 30 French hens, 22 turtle doves and 12 partridges in 12 pear trees? Her animal sanctuary was overflowing, and now she had 140 ponies that were her servants. Or maybe they were her slaves? She'd have to pawn off the 40 golden rings to give her enough bits to keep things going for a day or two. But perhaps the fresh milk and eggs and pears would also help? And maybe she could rent out the drummers, pipers, lords and dancers for entertainment events, like festivals or birthday parties or cute-ceañeras? All these presents meant Discord really cared for her. Still, she was going to have a long conversation with him....

TV STATIC

Author's Note:

I've often wondered exactly what you do with all those gifts.

Dreadnought

PreviousChapters Next