• Published 6th Aug 2017
  • 3,865 Views, 795 Comments

Robot Pony - Dreadnought

  • ...
22
 795
 3,865

PreviousChapters Next
The Big Game

The seven girls gathered in the finished basement around the television.

"Ah hope Ohio State wins," said Applejack. "Any team with 'buck' in their names has my vote."

"Well I want Michigan to win," countered Rainbow Dash. "Wolverines are so cool and it is the name of my favorite comic book character."

"Ohio State."

"Michigan."

"Ohio State."

"Michigan."

"Well I hope there's a super good halftime show," said Pinkie, waving a little flag and wearing a sweater that both literally read "Halftime".

"Ohio State."

"Michigan."

Adjusting her glasses, Twilight said, "Well, I hope there's some interesting statistics. It was so statistically improbable that the Falcons would recover two consecutive onside kicks against the Saints."

"Ohio State!"

"Michigan!"

"Ohio State!"

"Michigan!"

Looking at her arguing friends, Fluttershy said, "Well, I hope it's a tie."

Rainbow Dash and Applejack both looked at her as if she had uttered blasphemy.

"I'm surprised you want to watch the game," said Sunset Shimmer to Rarity.

"Please, I wouldn't miss it for anything."

"Yeah, I can understand you'd be interested in the uniforms the players wear."

"It's not just that, darling."

"Oh?"

"Large, muscular young men wearing tight-fitting uniforms while having to bend over for every down. They're delightful eye candy."

Turning to the television, Sunset could only agree.

TV STATIC

Author's Note:

It's the greatest rivalry in college football and it's on right now! Go watch! (After you've read a bunch of my stories, of course!)

Dreadnought

PreviousChapters Next