• Published 6th Aug 2017
  • 3,866 Views, 795 Comments

Robot Pony - Dreadnought

  • ...
22
 795
 3,866

PreviousChapters Next
Election 2020

♫Da-da-dada-DAA!!!♫

The time machine shuddered before becoming still. The door opened, spilling fog into the bedroom.

"We're back!" said a thankful Brian as he fell to his knees.

"2021! The year that saved America!" proclaimed Stewie.

"Oh, it's good to be back. Who knew the Dark Ages were so unhygenic?"

"Ah yes. It would be several hundred years before toilet paper would be introduced from China."

"I just feel like watching some tv for a while," said Brian.

The two made their way downstairs. Sitting on the couch, Brian flipped on the television.

"...And tomorrow we'll have special live coverage of the inauguration of President Trump!"

Stewie and Brian sat there slack-jawed.

"He got re-elected?" gasped Brian.

"Four more years?" said a pale Stewie.

"Yes, this will likely be the last inauguration for some time, as last month Trump was declared 'Dictator for Life' by the Twenty-eighth Ammendment."

Stewie and Brian stared at each other in horror.

"We've got to fix this!" yelled Brian.

"Of course we do!" replied Stewie.

"Now, prepare for a special presentation of My Little Pony: The Movie followed by the premiere of Season 10!"

"Come on, Stewie, we've got to undo our change to the past and save the future!"

Stewie watched the television and dismissively waved Brian off. "Now, now, let's not be too hasty. Let's give this dictatorship a chance."

"And during the broadcast we'll also have a special sneak peek at My Little Pony 2: The Crystal Empire Strikes Back! "

Stewie squealed with glee.

TV STATIC

Author's Note:

They just called Florida for Trump. We'll see how the rest of the night plays out.

PreviousChapters Next