• Published 6th Aug 2017
  • 3,866 Views, 795 Comments

Robot Pony - Dreadnought

  • ...
22
 795
 3,866

PreviousChapters Next
Disposing of the Incriminating Evidence

The night was quiet and the sea calm. Only the motorboat broke the silence and tranquility. The vessel slowed down and came to a dead stop.

"All right, let's do this," said Rainbow Dash.

Fluttershy and Sunset Shimmer looked at the locked trunk in the middle of the boat. The three girls reached down and hefted the heavy trunk. Sunset Shimmer could feel something wet and sticky and warm seeping through the seams of the trunk.

"On three," commanded Rainbow Dash. "One. Two. Three!" The girls heaved the trunk over the transom and off the back of the boat.

Splash! The trunk hit the water, floating for a moment before sinking to Davy Jones's Locker.

"Time to celebrate." Rainbow Dash headed to the cooler and retrieved three bottles of fizzy apple cider, giving Fluttershy and Sunset each a bottle.

As the three girls sat in silence sipping their sodas, Sunset looked at her hands. They were covered in that sticky, warm, and red liquid. She sighed, "When Princess Twilight told me to learn friendship, I never thought it would involve helping my friends dispose of a body."

Phffffft! Rainbow Dash spit out her cider as Fluttershy squeaked in horror. "What are you talking about?" demanded Rainbow Dash.

"Uh, we got rid of a locked trunk that was leaking blood." She raised her red hands for emphasis.

"That wasn't a body. Those were the three dozen cherry pies Pinkie Pie baked for me today."

TV STATIC

Author's Note:

I watched "Secrets and Pies" yesterday during the Mane 6 Summer Bash and this came to mind.

Dreadnought

PreviousChapters Next