• Published 6th Aug 2017
  • 3,865 Views, 795 Comments

Robot Pony - Dreadnought

  • ...
22
 795
 3,865

PreviousChapters Next
G5

The White House
Friday, November 5th, 2021
10:20 AM:

Fox New White House Correspondent Peter Doocy rose from his seat. "Mr. President, given your party's losses in the Tuesday elections, don't you think it's a referendum on your Build Back Better agenda?"

"Well, the bill's not finalized, but - uh - there's a lot of things people will like. There's paid family leave... free pre-school... college funding... there's a push to provide internet across rural America. I think you underestimate how much people want G5 on Netflix. I know I want my G5 on Netflix...."


Fimfiction.net
10:35 AM:

Applejack1984:

Did you see? Joe Biden came out as a Brony!

JediPonyKnight:

He did! That's awesome! I just may vote for him in 2024.

Imthebest:

How could you vote for him? I'll never vote for him!

Applejack1984:

We have to support our fellow bronies!


The Internet
11:23 AM:


The White House
1:33 PM:

Jen Psaki licked her lips and brushed the hair out of her eyes. She answered the reporter's questions, "I'll have to ask the President how much he watches My Little Pony." She brushed the hair out of her eyes again. "I'll circle back around to this issue."


Fox News
9:00 PM:

"...and now Joe Biden, the leader of the free world, just admitted that he spends time watching My Little Pony. What do the Chinese and North Koreans think about this?..." asked Sean Hannity.


MSNBC
9:00 PM:

"...And how dare those nuts on the right attack the President for watching My Little Pony. It's the greatest show out there. It teaches about friendship and working together...." droned Rachael Maddow.


CNN
10:00 PM:

"...Now Republicans are attacking President Biden for watching My Little Pony. Joe Biden is setting the example for all Americans by watching a show about friendship. Maybe if those on the right watched My Little Pony, we wouldn't have had the insurrection on January 6th...." lectured Don Lemon.


CBS
Sunday, November 7th, 2021
9:01 AM:

Jane Pauly addressed the camera, "With President Biden admitting that he watches My Little Pony, we take a look into the brony subculture in our Sunday Morning Cover Story...."


CNN
Sunday, November 7th, 2021
9:20 AM:

Jake Tapper asked his guest, "So, what are the political implications of President Biden coming out as a brony?"

The guest said, "It's obvious. The bronies are a political force and Joe Biden is seeking to bring them to his party. The Republicans will be in serious trouble if they don't reach out to the brony community...."


The White House
Sunday, November 7th, 2021
1:33 PM:

Jen Psaki licked her lips and brushed the hair out of her eyes. She addressed the White House Press Corps, "I've spoken with the President, and I have some clarification." She brushed the hair out of her eyes again. "What the President meant to say on Friday was that the Build Back Better agenda will enable Americans to have 5G. With 5G, they will be able to watch anything on Netflix. This has nothing to do with My Little Pony." She brushed the hair out of her eyes again. "Now, I'll take another question, as long as it doesn't involve My Little Pony."

TV Static

Author's Note:

Just wondering how a gaffe by President Biden would play out.

PreviousChapters Next