• Published 6th Aug 2017
  • 3,866 Views, 795 Comments

Robot Pony - Dreadnought

  • ...
22
 795
 3,866

PreviousChapters Next
Pony Tales: Fluttershy

Author's Note:

Thank you Applejack for that wonderful chapter you published yesterday. I hope everypony enjoys my chapter.

Fluttershy

It was a beautiful day in Ponyville. The peagsi had cleared the sky the night before and Celestia's golden sun shone overhead. The robins were singing in the trees while a gentle breeze brought scents of wildflowers.

"Oh, Mr. Bear, would you like more tea?"

Hairy shook his head yes.

"There you go. Would you like sugar or - "

I can tell where this is going, and it looks pretty lame. So I decided to take over and make it more exciting.

Angel

The ponies huddled together, surrounded by a horde of terrifying ogres. Twilight tried making friends. Rarity lay on her fainting couch with her face buried in a carton of ice cream. Pinkie Pie was playing a funeral march on her yovidaphone. Applejack shook in fear. Below Rainbow Dash lay a yellow puddle.

The ogres smiled, their fangs glinting in the torchlight. They drew their swords. They raised their axes. They pulled back on their bows ready to let loose a volley of arrows.

"This is the end," said Twilight.

"Y'all are so right," squeaked Applejack as she added to the puddle beneath her.

"I've made plans for our funerals," said Pinkie.

"We're doomed. Dooooooooomed!" wailed Rarity. "Won't somepony please save us!"

Suddenly there was a blue of white. Ogres fell left and right. Hundreds were beaten to a bloody pulp. In ten seconds flat it was all over.

"Angel!" celebrated Pinkie Pie.

"Our savior!" cried Rarity.

"You're twenty percent cooler than me!" announced Rainbow Dash.

"Oh, Angel," began Twilight. "Thank you so very much. How about - "

Hey! That's my story everypony. Angel's been ripping me off. I'm taking over!

Rainbow Dash

A thousand ogres came over the crest of the hill. Rainbow Dash proclaimed "Me, the most awesome pony in Equestria, will stop them!

"Rainbow Dash! I love you!" cried Twilight.

Twilight! Let me write this thing.

And then an army of ents -

Applejack!

And then Pinkie Pie fired off her party cannon and took out all the ogres! Then we all partied!

PINKIE!

Hello it's me! The Author. I think things are getting out of hoof so I'm taking my story back! Expect new chapters, starting with one tomorrow!

Dreadnought

PreviousChapters Next