• Published 7th Dec 2014
  • 8,128 Views, 3,186 Comments

Twilight's Secret Journal - Quantum Trip



As Twilight's friends grow increasingly perverse, she keeps notes in her journal to unravel the mystery.

  • ...
104
 3,186
 8,128
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
PreviousChapters
Comments ( 36 )

Well, there goes my theory of this ending on day 60. Also, given that Luna has (apparently) "read ahead" so to speak, it makes me think that Twilight gives up by the end of this and the Order wins. But that's just a suspicion.

Twilight thinks very little of Spike, if she reduces him so much in regards to Rarity. Like he had no choice.

No, Twilight Sparkle, Spike had a choice before all this. He could always have refused to be her helper. He offered. She accepted. What you're doing is looking at it in the wors possible light, and by doing so, you're only pushing him further into what he has now... which actually IS not having a choice. An illusion of choice. By people who burn away pieces of their brains to 'complete' themselves and others by force.

She always gives you barely enough recognition to keep you doing her dirty work, and no more. A kiss here, a gift there, and then all the time you spend together involves you doing physical labor.

It appears young fool has experienced The Full Powah of The Dark Side Variable Ratio Reinforcement Schedule :raritywink:
i.pinimg.com/originals/c5/68/62/c56862172e859107bc533a4baa190e86.jpg

Not long to go now...

9861845
I suppose it is a matter of "when you are old enough to make your own decisions". Kids are more susceptible to be influenced after all. For example: I think there is some law about commercials targeted towards kids that they have to state that it is just a commercial or something?

9861845
Are you forgetting that the piece of brain they’re removing is essentially a control chip Celestia put into everyone’s brains for the last thousand years? One that appears to force you to feel acute guilt and shame whenever you become aroused?

Now, I’m not sold on the “infect everyone with an alien symbiote that turns you into a sex-obsessed vampire-monster-thing, but I can’t really find a good argument against the breaking. I sure wouldn’t want to have to hate myself every time I got an erection. That’s why I left the Catholic Church twenty years ago.

I think the ending will be Discord shows up and gets the last key after seeing everything fucked up and then everyone will realize they were stuck in a weird meta fic about sexual standards and politics and it all turns back to normal. Therefore, "fixing the canon". :trollestia:
Either that, or...
Having read Songs of Spheres by GMBlackjack, I'm just gonna assume this universe slipped out of main canon and has an outside force pushing all this weird sex shit onto the universe, and Discord was like "OH HAY NO" and noped the fuck out of there before it happened because he can see the 4th wall. Same with Pinkie, which probably explains why she's not running completely on the evil side and made a comment after Twilight said "I'm making a deal with Discord" because she knows none of this is canon anymore.
Also I think this story needs a comedy tag, but I can't read it with a straight face. That's not detracting from the enjoyment, it's just that so many lines are so absurd that it seems like a parody of a clopfic as well as a social commentary on sex layered on top.

Few stories invoke such a visceral reaction from me so this gets an upvote from me.
I love it and hate it at the same time.

Good god I hope there are good guys.

10014549
20 chapters? My but you're an optimistic one aren't you?

10022857

20 chapters? My but you're an optimistic one aren't you?

Fylifa wonders if Misty means optimistic that there will be 20 more chapters or if her stomach can last 20 more.

Though Imma gonna be real, I’m on tippy hooves waiting for that fateful Celestia and Twilight meeting and if Twilight makes good on her desire to ram her futa dick up Celestia’s asshole. Stammering apologies as she un-apologetically thrusts away.

I mean, the story is marked as a tragedy, at least the end could come with Twilight stacked ON Celestia’s end, her purple hooves dangling while they both ride this hoofbasket to Tartarus together.

Or the heroes could rally, I suppose. At least the buttplugs help with the asspulling if there is going to be one.

10023413

Fylifa wonders if Misty means optimistic that there will be 20 more chapters or if her stomach can last 20 more.

Yes.

10024701
10023413
There should not be 20 more chapters, and your stomach should be able to handle them. :twilightsmile:

I am scare-oused

10175416
Safety is an illusion. Contact is contagious. It's already inside.

Comment posted by toddhoward314 deleted May 14th, 2020

10232930
Just so you know, posting mature images is against Fimfic's TOS (you can get banned for it). I'm removing it to keep you from getting in trouble.

In the future you can say something like "derpi 1446544" which conveys the same message.

10233620
Thank you. I just hope Rainbow gets 'the bad ending', or the good ending if you like lemon.

EDIT: And end up with lots of presents from her daddy. The presents being babies, of course.

10562761
The implication (reinforced later in the story) is that Twilight was so disinterested in other ponies she didn't care about those aspects of biology. More likely, her subconscious mind repressed her from thinking about it and steered her clear of a subject that would remind her of her buried loneliness.

10567306
Hey. I've been a lurker on this site viewing events for a while now. This is off-topic to the story, and I'm not going to waste time with sanctimonious crap, but it's good to see you're still here. I've seen too many accounts of people completely breaking down over backlash, and it's a worrying sight when I see someone... I don't know. Teetering? Just please, we're worried.

10570909
I'm working on a response to everything, but it is very difficult. My ME/CFS disability makes everything slow, especially if it is emotionally taxing.

Thanks for your concern. :pinkiesmile:

10571460
Glad to see you're still here. Still waiting for the incest and incest impregnation like a good little boy!

Does the abusive sex ever stop?

10891114
Do you mean within the story? I'm not sure what point you're at because you commented from the main page or the last chapter. Either way, Twilight struggling to understand how she feels in extreme situations involving sexual tension is a constant theme for the story's allegory.

10891434
Everyone assuming she'll be into rough sex, or whatever? Just because she is a mare. She might've been asexual for all they knew. No matter how she feels about sex in general, the way they've been treating her would scare off sane or kooky people. Everyone she knows is being abusive

10894311
Yes, but not because she's a mare—just because she's sapient at all. Not to give away the plot, but it's primarily being oversexed from the infection that's making ponies act irrationally. After a number of missteps they begin to realize they've been inflicting trauma on Twilight all along, but they assume once she's infected she'll be okay—but whether or not that's rational depends on what they know that isn't shared with the audience.

Twilight's a unique case for those following the Order because she's too powerful for them to contain. Everypony else has been quickly subdued, but her abilities keep her in a state where she's suffering precisely because she's capable of resisting. This is one of the major themes of the story's allegory.

10894396
Holy shit I thought it was a clopfic and it’s not only a clopfic but an allegory of something. Finally some clopfic with an allegory and that is the best idea in the whole entire internet that actually can be creative if used in some creative ways. But however I actually don’t know what the allegory of the story is. But still eh I hope you can update it in the future or add some more chapters. To be honest I read George Orwell who is some guy who made allegories like Animal Farm and 1984 and I read animal farm and I have 1984 and Animal farm in one book. But I’m getting a manga version of animal farm and I also have an animal farm book just well without 1984! It’s something great!

Oh, huh, for some reason I was under the impression that this fic was complete! Guess not!

11146390
It's almost there, but not quite. I had to pause it to deal with some bullying, and everything has been slowed for a couple years now due to my illness.

This story is now under "new" management. :twilightoops:

11264583
Is that good or bad ?

11265121
Well, it means this may update at some point in the near future, so that depends on your POV.

*cough*

11674011
I don't really recall there being a time frame given in relation to the whole nightmare moon situation.

OK, that's four full years now. Do we recognize this is now a dead story?

Login or register to comment