• Published 6th Aug 2017
  • 3,900 Views, 797 Comments

Robot Pony - Dreadnought

  • ...
22
 797
 3,900

PreviousChapters Next
Cookie Thief

"Hello?" called Pinkie Pie as she looked in the map room. But the crystal chairs sat empty around the silent map.

Pinkie headed down the hall and poked her head into the library. "Anypony here?" she asked.

Pinkie Pie kept moving about the castle, in an unsuccessful search for Twilight, Spike, and Starlight. Eventually she reached the kitchen. "Twilight? Spike? Are you here?" Nothing. She started to turn back to the door, when something caught her attention. She saw a small cookie jar sitting on the counter. Not having had anything sugary for at least half an hour, her mouth began to water. Slowly she crept over to the jar, the note before it giving her pause:

Spike's Cookies
Do Not Eat!!!

Still, she craved something sugary. Nevermind her syrup-drenched pancakes, danish, and large glass of orange juice for breakfast. Forget her morning chocolate bars. Don't take into account her monster milkshake she had along with her hayburger. And ignore her cans of energy drinks that afternoon. She needed sugar!!!

Carefully she removed the lid and stared in awe of the pile of scrumptious cookies, glistening with sugary goodness. She shouldn't! After all, they were Spike's. Still, would he miss a cookie? Just one cookie? And they were friends after all, weren't they? Aren't friends supposed to share?

She removed one cookie, replacing the lid on the cookie jar. She examined the cookie. Not too small as to be unsatisfying. Not too big that it couldn't be eaten in a single bite. Molded by a true artist. Large chips filling every nook and cranny. Perfect in every respect.

Pinkie shoved the cookie into her mouth with glee and began chewing....

Crunch! Crack!

Suddenly in excruciating pain, she spit it out onto the counter. She took a closer look. Amongst the mush of the cookie were white pieces of teeth and chocolate diamond chips.

TV Static

PreviousChapters Next