• Published 30th Oct 2023
  • 11,156 Views, 1,279 Comments

By the Moon - Nephilinae



A regular Human learns of his unexpected past as a blue alien Pony Princess of the Night.

  • ...
55
 1,279
 11,156
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
PreviousChapters
Comments ( 10 )

Getting some major Destiny 2 vibes off of this one. Well done. Thanks for the bonus chapter. Still not feeling all that sympathetic towards Celestia.

And now, one last time for the road, and whenever the sequel/sidestory comes...





You tease!

The draconequus responsible for writing the credits has been sacked. :trollestia:

Also about half of the bonus scene is in italics. Was that intentional?

Oh... It's actually a bonus chapter. I thought it would be an April Fool's chapter :trollestia:

Starswirl 'the Bearded' .......................... Herself

Ah yes

🤣 First smiling friends and then Nephilinae!

Very good. Happy April fools! 🎉

I'm getting the feeling that the missing wing won't heal, and Lucna will have to go on a long quest to find and retrieve it, thus symbolically and physically becoming whole again.

11873719
The funny part is, I've seen more humans slaughtering ponies than I ever have ponies slaughtering humans. In fact, I can think of several stories off the top of my head immediately that involve humans grinding ponies into dust, but struggle to find anywhere ponies have any sort of advantage, minus the entire Conversion Bureau Universe, which I usually skip. I don't generally read short one-shot stories.

11877890
Friendship is optimal, CelestAI genocides all alien species it runs into other than humans down to the microscopic level

11885368
Really? I remember reading a FiO fic where the ending was Celestia finding aliens and integrating them into the collective. Blueshift? Or was that something else? Idk, wasn't by the original author of FiO tho.

11885390
in the original celestAI is programmed only to turn humans into ponies, it runs into dozens of alien species but out of all of them only ONE alien species is found to be 'human' by celestAI, that species it spares and does the same thing it did to humanity, seducing them into its network one by one til the whole species is gone. The rest? All the other alien species? They get grey gooed without even being talked to.

Login or register to comment