• Published 15th Aug 2015
  • 36,436 Views, 1,471 Comments

Universal Acceptance - AuNaturale



A shabby human in hyper anthro Equestria, a pariah for weeks, suddenly gains the ability to pass off anything he says and does as "normal."

Comments ( 149 )

Nooo! It ended!! How will I sate my fantasies now?!

One of the finest MC stories I've ever read. Thank you so much for posting it. :D

> Complete

Nooooooooooooo :raritydespair::fluttercry::applecry::raritycry:

Will we has sequel o3o/? I know it is probably imposible, but such a nice story.

A very fun ride, start to finish. Here's hoping the next story—whether it's a sequel to this, or something new—is just as enjoyable. :twilightsmile:

It's fucking approved.

Have a follow bby

And now the adventures of Pascal, Avatar of Acceptance, begin. What wacky sex-filled shenanigans will our cocky hero get into next time?

Find out... possibly never.

In all seriousness this was a great story, regardless of clop, or mind control, or the infinite display of fetishes, or whether any Moral Guardian of FIMFIC ever finds this and declares it the "ultimate Evil", this is just a damned great story, and I enjoyed this crazy ride.

I look forward to any possible sequel.

This has been a crazy ride and i hate that it finally ended.

I hope you masterfully weave us a second story because this one was just damn good. I want to read more ^_^

7649980 7650036 7650047 7650071

pascal will return in
From Griffonstone With Love Universal Acceptance: Avatar

Wellp, its been a wild ride. Been reading this since the first chapter came out, and I can't wait to see if there is going to be a new story!:pinkiehappy:

Fucking ponies indeed. In all senses of the phrase. :raritywink:

I virtually never comment on clopfics, but this one was amazing enough that I'm going to make an exception. This has been a most thoughtful, thought-provoking look at a subgenre that usually descends into the basest exploitation. The world was well-conceived, the characters fleshed out—pun not intended—and the story... Well, the fact that there was one is automatically several points in your favor. That it was as compelling as it was even more so. Thank you for this.

Fucking awesome dood. Very well done.

I vote for a Sequel to this story, maybe it could be a few years later and where your character could have started having children with the many different Mares that he had been fucking with this entire time.

SEEEQUEL!!!


7650125 Agreed! SEEEQUEL!

You did ........Brilliant......no doubt about it.....all of it......the sex, the plot heck you managed to get the drama mixed into it just right.........If there come a sequal.......let us know ;)

7650036 We need an Omake where Discord and Pascal just say screw it and just bang in Celestia's bath.

1) 'Tis 12:30 AM,"
Shouldn't that be PM, if it's near noon?
2) first-ever sex story
What, are you hiding an alt account somewhere with "NORMAL" stories?

*ba dum tiss

Are there any sex scenes where the woman, er sorry, mare does most of the work?

You are scary clever for coming up with such plausible plans.
Pascal's journey, perverted as it was, was surprisingly heart warming. In his own way, he is a hero, conquering obstacles few of us could manage under the same conditions. Thanks for the great story and I hope we get to see Pascal again someday.

7650125 A story like that doesn't really sound interesting to me, hey, but to his their own.

That was quite fun, actually. And a good ending. Curious to see what happens in the future of this universe.

...still wish there was less focus on 'hyper', but that's just my personal taste. The story's still worth perusing for its own sake.

And so all good things come to an end, even if its just the beginning, and Pascal has so much to look forward to.

Griffonstoned.

Oh those Zebra shaman.

Trying not to get the Garbled message in Hot Blooded Dragons.

Seaponies Ahoy.

Perfect Yak.

Shiney Happy Crystal Ponies.

Minatour Max.

Diamond Dog Day Afternoon.

Changeling Times.

And of course, for quickies,

Ponyville Express. :moustache::trollestia:

You, my friend, have created a masterpiece. I normally don't read many clopfics, but yours stands out on its own, a testament to good writing.

You have crafted a wonderful world of shame and sexuality clashing against one another, and a character who overcomes great temptation because it's the right thing to do. He is given a power many would gladly abuse and manages to stay relatively moral, albeit in his own, perverted way.

This is a masterpiece, my good man. Thank you for all you have given us. I can't wait to see what's next.

This story is clop with actual story perfection in every sense of the word.

7650082 your not just screwing around with us right? I mean I have sticked with thus story since you started it and love it all the same. The ending just felt complete...I can imagine a sequel or side stories would be incredibly interesting.

7650233

That would be Acceptably Chaotic.

Wowwwww, this was the Best clopfic ive ever read, otro has everything, the only thing i didnt like is that Trixie isnt in the final chapter, she deserved to be part of the flaco, anyway, Will there be a sequel? Or this is all? Eather way its been an honor. :raritywink:

Amazing fic, as always it seems with you, eh?:D

That was a roller coaster of fun.

Plt twast
Was slop vishn hole tym

Cyi

10/10:moustache: good sir it was awsome, good back story, moral rollercoster, happy hartworming ending. all i can say now is hears hoping for a sequill.:twilightsmile:

Then a stern, regal voice said, "Art thou lovebirds quite done?" We gently landed and looked sheepishly at Luna, who looked even grumpier than when she'd left. "We hath arranged quarters so that thou can get on with your honeymoon FUCK."

"'Tis 12:30 PM," Luna grumbled. "Too early for sugar-coating."

Ha! Grumpy Luna is Best Luna!

Amazing Story. Seriously. This was actually very enjoyable, even if you don't consider the clop.

Well fuck, its over. Good ending, but i'd be lying if I said I didn't want more.

For the record, the masters returning while Pascal is there would be interesting.

Wonder if his power would allow him to manipulate them as well.

Mmm, I wanted to see Trixie again

Can't wait for the sequel.
And hey, if you get writers block on the sequel, at least you can make some oneshot stories, of the time in between the two stories.

Gee, that was a ride. Well done, and thank you!

I would love to see a slice of life sequel about his sex therapies. That would be great.

thank you for reading my first-ever sex story

...Dude, if this is your first sex story, I cant wait to see you get even better, because this whole series has been one of the best things I've read, period.

Even though body enhancement and macro aren't really my cup of tea, the story in and by itself was really enjoyable. Thank you, author.

so now that pascal is a magical creature avatar of McGuffin-Ness, would that affect his genetics and result in breed ability with ponies? would his powers be passed on to an heir or would they have to wait til he croaks before picking a new host of normality

7650683 I hope not. I see much that can be Expanded Upon also known as loose ends.

loved it but there are a few things to be handled in sequeals

7650653
Agreed. So many clopfics focus on the sex, leaving little to no story. That is fine for a short clopfic. This one had a wonderful balance.

A sequel would be nice. Some loose ends remain, and it would be fun to see where they go. However, it is not needed. You did a satisfying ending, and that is good enough for me.

This is my favorite story on the site, hands down. Maybe we'll see a sequel soon? Or a full story around the girl in the same situation that you wrote?

A sequel? Sweet! I would've settled with just a bonus chapter, but this is much better.

I honestly wanted to see the reactions of the Trixie, Moondancer, and Spitfire about everything. It would also be cool to see if Trixie and Spitfire get to join Herd Pascal. Not only that, but what would the Elements think of Pascal's "Normal" powers and what he did with them? Especially Rainbow and Twilight.

Login or register to comment