• Published 9th Nov 2014
  • 16,995 Views, 1,922 Comments

Deadpool in Equestria - MrAquino



What happens when Deadpool, the Merc with the Mouth, lands in the magical land of Equestria? Same thing that happens in every cross story, but with more Deadpool!!!

  • ...
93
 1,922
 16,995

PreviousChapters Next
ANOTHER HUMAN!?!?!? Dan (from Dan Vs.)

We move back to Deadpool, who was... uh... Deadpool... what are you doing?

"Hmm? Me? Oh, I'm just reading your lame excuse of a Transformers-MLP cross over. Seriously!?!?!? People are into the Michael Bay Transformers, not G1 stuff anymore, get with the times, man!!!"

Ugh... please, give me the benefit of the doubt, I tried to keep the original spirit but still have something new.

"Oh sure, just like how Universal Studios keeps doing to all of the Dr. Seuss books."

Alright, Don't you DARE compare me to them!!! They're rich, I'm not!!!

"But seriously, can't you do something better than that? It's fine you added Transformers to "Mares in Black", but please, don't use that as it's own series."

... Can we continue with this story?

"Fine. Break time is over!!!"

Alright, thankfully, that's done and over with. We move back to Deadpool after re-killing Tirek, he walked back to Ponyville, looking at the strange picture she took with the Necromorph Queen.

"Jesus!" He yelled to himself "That thing is so frightening."

Where are we going?

Beats me, where are we going?

"Where this road will led us!!! Come on, you remember this song, right?" Some music began to play behind them "♫Just shoot for the stars!!! If it feels right, and aim for my heart. If you feel like and take me away and make it OK, I swear I'll behave!!!♫"

Ooh!!! ♫You wanted control, So we waited. I put on a show, Now I make it. You say I'm a kid, My ego is big, I don't give a s**t!!!

Ugh... ♫and it goes like this.♫

"♫Take me by the tongue and I'll know you. Kiss me 'til you're drunk and I'll show you all the moves like Jagger♫"

♫I've got the moves like Jagger♫

♫I've got the moves like Jagger♫

"♫I don't need to try to control you look into my eyes and I'll own you with them moves like Jagger♫"

♫I've got the moves like Jagger♫

♫I've got the moves like Jagger♫

"Is that you, Deadpool?" Lyra's voice was heard. The music scratched.

"OH S**T!!!" Deadpool teleported up into a tree. He looked around and noticed that he was back in Ponyville.

"Deapool!!! I've got someone you know!!! He's in my house, waiting for you! He says you owe him some weapons."

Hold on! Those weapons we used to Kill Tirek!!! Those belonged to Dan!!!

"Yeah, so?"

If we can save him from Lyra, think of all the weapons we can get from him!!!

I don't follow.

"Wait! I see what you mean. It's time to begin, Operation: Rescue Dan from a Crazy pony b***h!!!" Deadpool teleported next to Lyra's house, where the unicorn looked around. Deadpool picked up a stone and threw it into a nearby well. The unicorn foolishly went to the well, allowing Deadpool to sneak up on her. He reached his hand up to her neck and, pressed her neck. Lyra's ears perked up.

"What are you doing?" Lyra asked

"Uh... the... Vulcan neck pinch?" Deadpool responded

"...If that's a way to make me unconscious, then that isn't it."

"Oh... well... time for Plan B. LASER POINTER!!!"

"Laser What!?!?!?" Deadpool pulled out a small Laser pointer and activated it. He glowed it in front of Lyra. For a weird reason, Lyra found the red dot to be... beautiful, and she began to chase it with crazed laughing. Deadpool waved the laser pointer around, laughing at how, though thee ponies acted like humans, were still gullible enough to chase after something they can't get!!! Soon, Lyra wasn't alone: random ponies from around the town saw the laser and joined in on the action, some recognizable, others, he haven't meet yet, and, for a strange reason, Celestia joined in, knocking all the other down as she chased the red dot!!! Deadpool quickly went inside the house, turned off the laser pointer, and locked the door inside. A collective groan was heard outside. Deadpool saw the short, scruffy, rowdy & messy human, wearing the familiar black T-shirt that had, in white ledge words, 'Jerk' on it with his blue pants, tied up to a chair with his mouth in a gag, muffling his screams. Deadpool teleported right behind him and started to took off his gag.

"FINALLY!!!" Dan yelled "It's about time someone noticed me being kidnapped from that candy colored horse!!! How does she not remember me? She's been obsessed with my hands, but never did she KIDNAP me... or at least... failed at doing it."

"Yeah," Deadpool replied "I know that feeling, Bro."

"Bro? BRO!?!?!? WHAT MAKES YOU THINK I'M-"

"SHH!!! She's outside."

"...what makes you think I'm your brother?"

"It's just a figure of speech."

"...Name's Dan."

"Deadpool."

"D-Deadpool!?!?!? YOU!!! YOU WERE THE ONE WHO STOLE ME WEAPONS FROM MY PERSONAL PILLOW!!! I'LL KILL YOU!!! I'LL-" The Door slammed open, and Lyra stood in the doorway.

"DEADPOOL!!!" She yelled "What are you doing with my Dan!?!?!?"

"SAVE ME!!! SAVE ME!!!"

"Hold on!!!" The Merc replied. Lyra began to charge at them with one of her eyes being blood shot. Deadpool teleported themselves away from the crazed unicorn, barely making it!!! They found themselves on the rooftop, looking down at Ponyville.

"I suppose I should be grateful. NOW UNTIE ME!!!"

"Alright, calm down."

"I AM CALM!!! I JUST WANT TO GET OUT OF HERE BEFORE-" A flash of light, and Lyra was back, this time, levitating a taser, tranquilizer gun, and rope with a crazed smile on her face.

"You're both my pets," she said wildly "And I... you're... gonna... LOVE ME!!!"

"QUICKLY!!! TO MY HIDING SPOT!!!"

"WHERE!?!?!?" Deadpool yelled

"IT'S UNDER TWILIGHT CHRIS'S HOUSE!!!

"WHICH ONE!?!?!?"

"THE ONE DESTROYED BY THE RED GUY!!!" Deadpool lifted Dan, still tied to the chair, above his head and began to run away!!!

"OH NO YOU DON'T!!!" Lyra yelled "GET BACK HERE!!!" The two (though really, it's just one) ran away from the crazed unicorn, who fired her tranquilizer dart wildly, hitting other ponies, causing them to immediately fall and sleep. The two stopped at the stump that was Twilight's old home.

"NOW WHAT!?!?!?" Deadpool yelled

"DIG IDIOT!!!" Dan replied "DIG!!!" Deapool began to use Dan as a shovel, hearing him scream as Dirt was placed over his head, being muffled of course, then with the dirt flying in Mid air, Dan continued screaming with a mix of dirt, mud, and worms in his mouth. Lyra caught up to them and released a frightening laugh that stopped Deadpool to stop, giving Dan a chance to spit out the earth in his mouth.

"Now..." Lyra began to aim the taser at them "Come out, and you won't be hurt."

"... Alright," Dan said, moping a bit. "you win. Come on, let's-"

"ATTACK!!!" Deadpool yelled. He threw Dan at Lyra, causing the unicorn to pull the trigger and send volts into Dan, causing him to scream loudly!!! Deadpool teleported, taking her tranquilizer away, aimed it at the unicorn's face, and pulled the trigger. A dart landed in between her eyes and, almost on instant, she fell to the floor, knocked out. Dan twitched a bit, still having electricity running though him from the taser. Deadpool took off the ending cord, giving Dan a break from twitching, but saw him pass out as well. Wade finished the digging with a knocked out Dan, and jumped into a whole where the old Lab was at... but it looked more of a dungeon more than an old laboratory. He quickly took a selfie with the sleeping human, when a lightbulb turned on out of nowhere.

"I just got an idea!!!" Deadpool yelled

Are we going to get them?

"Oh yes!!!"

ALL OF THEM!?!?!?

"Oh yes!!!"

Including-

Him?

"OH YES!!! People at home: give us the list of the characters from MLP that we all agree on, WE HATE THE MOST!!! I already have Brad, you do the rest. See you next chapter!!!"

Author's Note:
PreviousChapters Next