• Published 9th Nov 2014
  • 16,895 Views, 1,922 Comments

Deadpool in Equestria - MrAquino



What happens when Deadpool, the Merc with the Mouth, lands in the magical land of Equestria? Same thing that happens in every cross story, but with more Deadpool!!!

  • ...
92
 1,922
 16,895

PreviousChapters Next
SHUT UP!!! Pony # 70 & 71: Ian & Anthony (From Smosh).

Author's Note:

Ian and Crazier Deadpool
Anthony and Logical Deadpool.
All!!!
Smosh's channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/smosh

Another green portal appeared right behind Deadpool, and two ponies came out, one on top of another. Both were stallions, have brown manes & tails, and had a super light brown coat, but there were some differences between the two. For starters, the first one was lighter, a unicorn, had a bit of fuzz that would eventually grow into a beard, & his cutie mark was a donut and was on top. The other was a pegasus, a bit darker, didn't have a fuzz, and his cutie mark was a unicorn horn (the candy, not the anatomy of a unicorn!) while on the bottom. The way their manes looked very similar to a particular duo from the internet, one that began with low quality videos when youtube just began.

"Whoa! Where and what the hell just happened, Anthony?" The unicorn asked

"I have no f***in' clue!" Anthony replied "But... are we... in 'My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic'?"

"Do you... feel a bit strange?" They both looked at each other, muzzles nearly touching each other. They stared at each other for a minute, then screamed, both getting up in a state of panic!

"Ian!!! Dude, you're a unicorn!!!"

"A what!?!?!?" Ian touched his head and felt his horn. He pointed back at Anthony "Oh yeah! You're a pegasus!!!" Anthony looked at his wings, having them raise as he flinched at his own sight.

"... How are we going to get back home!?!?!?"

"I have no clue!!! You really think I have a plan!?!?!?"

"You do make plans for the videos, so yes, HAVE A F***ING PLAN!!!"

"SHUT UP!!!"

"HOLY F***ING S**T!!!" Deadpool's voice yelled "IT'S SMOSH!!!"

"...Who's there?" Anthony asked, shivering and hugging Ian. Ian pushed his friend away, giving a look that looked similar to Kevin Hart's 'Stop that! That's Gay!!!' Deadpool appeared in a puff of smoke, wearing a cowboy hat and on Ian's back!

"GET HIM OFF!!!" Ian yelled, bucking wildly. Deadpool held onto Ian's mane with his left hand and held his hat with the right, acting like a cowboy at a rodeo!

"YEE HAW!!! GET IT ON LITTLE DOGGY!!!"

"I got him!!!" Anthony yelled. He turned around, aimed a bit, and, bucked Deadpool in the face! Deadpool fell to the floor, holding his hat over his chest as if he were dead.

"You... got me... pardner!"

"Hold on. Are... you Deadpool!?!?!?"

"Of course!" He jumped into the air and landed on his feet. "Deadpool is the name and Speed's my game!"

Wrong Franchise.

OOH!!! We're getting requests for Sonic to join!!!

"Deadpool... is real?" Ian asked, turning his head curiously

"Of course I'm real! I'm as real the author's love life!"

"...I... don't get it."

"He's still a virgin!"

"How... are you not a pony, Deadpool?" Anthony asked "And long have you been here?"

"That? Well in this story, it's at least a couple of days, but for the author's time... Since November 3, 2014."

"THAT LONG!?!?!?" They both asked

"Eeyup!"

"But... what have you been doing?" Ian asked

"Many things: getting acquainted with other ponies, killing a bunch of changelings, decapitating a f***ing centaus with my own swords, and performing many famous songs for the sake of lols."

"...Songs?"

"Eeyup! I doubt Twilight or any of the princesses know a spell that can take you home, though. Might as well enjoy it here, though."

"Great!!!" Anthony yelled "We're stuck here in candy land!!!"

"It's actually 'Equestria'."

"SHUT UP!!!"

"Hey!" Ian replied "At least you're a pegasus! You can fly! I'm a unicorn with this stupid horn sticking out like a sore thumb! ... or... Hoof? A p***s? Do ponies have p***ses?"

"... Um... I never... think... about... that." Deadpool replied.

"Wait a minute!" Anthony spoke, looking down at himself "WE'RE NAKED!?!?!?" Everyone stood still, awkwardly wondering about their situation. Deadpool pulled out his phone.

"...EWWW!!!" The two yelled

"QUICKLY!!!" Ian yelled "Find some clothing!!!" Ian bended over and began to look for something to cover their new naked selves. Anthony, unfortunately, saw his behind.

"DUDE!!!" Anothey yelled

"What!?!?!?"

"Don't show me your furry @$$!!! THAT'S GROSS!!!"

"Well Excuse ME, ANTHONY!!! I'm trying to find us clothes!!!"

"You can at least do it WITHOUT showing me your new butt and it's TIE!!!"

"... you mean my tail?"

"... SHUT UP!!!"

"YOU SHUT UP!!!" The two began to argue with each other

Well... it looks like good ol' Dr. Deadpool is needed.

Let's see what they need! ... M-hmm... I see... AMPUTATION!!!

WHAT THE F**K!?!?!? No! They need help settling their differences!

Oh sure, Just like you on being a complete nerd!

HEY!!! At least I'm not an idiot!!!

SHUT UP!!!

NO!!! You SHUT UP!!!

Deadpool stood there, listening to the Smosh duo and his own voices argue with each other.

"Can you believe this spell can make any pony's opposites come out from itself?" Twilight asked, followed by the various Youtubers and Bronies.

"What is it with her obsession over books?" Markiplier asked. Immediately, he was slapped across the face by ILoveKimPossibleALot, who held a Discord balloon in her mouth.

"Don't you ever talk bad about her books!" Kim yelled! "And don't you ever talk bad about Senpai!!!"

"♫Senpai suck my @$$!♫" Pewdiepie sang. Deadpool appeared in front of them and stepped on Twilight's tail. Twilight shrieked, and a lone blast came out of her horn. It flew into the air and Deadpool appeared right in front of it and was hit. He fell down, and Two Deadpool appeared now. A boom box fell onto the decapitated, but still alive, head of Tirek, and music began to play.

"Great." Tirek said "Another song." As he spoke about that, the two sides stared down at each other, and jammed out to the music.

"What's happeing!?!?!?" Ian asked in fear

"Are we... dancing?" Anthony asked, observing that they're both dancing to the beat.

"Just let the beat flow." Deadool 1 spoke (Orange)

"Might as well get this over with." Deadpool 2 spoke (Blue).

♫We're Orange & Ian on the rap so mic it Here's a little story and you're sure to like it Swift and sly and I'm playing it keen With my homeboys, Blue & Anthony!♫

♫Baby seems we never ever agree! You like the movies, and I like T.V.♫

♫I take things serious, and you take 'em light!♫

♫I go to bed early-♫

♫And I party all night!♫

♫Our friends are sayin' ♫

♫We ain't gonna last ♫

♫Cuz I move slowly ♫

♫And baby I'm fast ♫

♫I like it quiet ♫

♫And I love to shout ♫

♫But when we get together It just all works out♫

I take--2 steps forward

♫I take--2 steps back ♫

♫We come together Cuz opposites attract And you know--♫

♫it ain't fiction♫

♫Just a natural fact♫

♫We come together, Cuz opposites attract ♫

♫Who'd a thought we could be lovers ♫

♫She makes the bed♫

♫And he steals the covers♫

♫She likes it neat ♫

♫And he makes a mess . I take it easy♫

♫Baby I get obsessed. She's got the money ♫

♫And he's always broke. I don't like cigarettes ♫

♫And I like to smoke♫

♫Things in common♫

♫Just ain't a one ♫

♫But when we get together We have nothin' but fun♫

♫I take--2 steps forward♫

♫I take--2 steps back♫

♫We come together Cuz opposites attract And you know-♫

♫-it ain't fiction♫

♫Just a natural fact ♫

♫We come together, 'Cuz opposites attract ♫

♫Nothing in common but this trust. I'm like a minus, she's like a plus: One going up, one coming down, But we seem to land on common ground. When things go wrong we make corrections To keep things moving in the right direction, Try to fight it but I'm telling you Jack Its true- this- Opposites Attract!!! ♫

♫Baby ain't it somethin' .How we lasted this long ♫

♫You and me, Provin' everyone wrong ♫

♫Don't think we'll ever get our differences patched ♫

♫Don't really matter, 'Cuz we're perfectly matched ♫

♫I take--2 steps forward♫

♫I take--2 steps back♫

♫We come together Cuz opposites attract And you know-♫

♫-it ain't fiction♫

♫Just a natural fact ♫

We come together, 'Cuz opposites attract

The four went into a pose, showing how they were both opposites, but equal.

"That was... Gay." Anthony commented

"Tell me about it." Bluepool added

"It was fun!" Ian spoke

"Come on, Blue," orangepool said with a shrug "That is kinda our theme."

"... yeah... it is." Bluepool spoke, blushing a bit.

"Hey man," Anthony spoke, walking to Ian "I wanna say that... I'm sorry for that."

"It's no biggy," Ian replied "I'm sorry for what I did."

"Friends?" He extend his hoof out.

"Friends!" He extend his hoof and shook it!

"FRIENDSHIP!!!" The Pools yelled together with fireworks and pegasi flying above!!!

"I think we should do it for him!" Orangepool spoke

"...Yeah, we should." Bluepool spoke

"What?" Smosh asked in unison.

"A SELFIE!!!" They both yelled, pulling out their cellphone!"

"...Fine." The pools got to their partner and took their selfie! The duo went away, recognizing their other Youtube friends & acquaintances.

"...Who do you think the audience will choose next?" Bluepool asked

"I dunno!" Orangepool replied "But MrAquino has a special for the 50th chapter coming soon!!!"

PreviousChapters Next