• Published 9th Nov 2014
  • 16,943 Views, 1,922 Comments

Deadpool in Equestria - MrAquino



What happens when Deadpool, the Merc with the Mouth, lands in the magical land of Equestria? Same thing that happens in every cross story, but with more Deadpool!!!

  • ...
93
 1,922
 16,943

PreviousChapters Next
A celebrtiy we all hate. Pony # 87: Justin Beiber.

A cream coat colored stallion with a brown mane, a mic for a cutie mark, wearing a blue hoodie, all with the looks of a mare, walked around ponyville. He looked around stupidly, only to be hit by a truck! Deadpool, Octavia, Vinyl, and the Taco squad came out of the truck!

"There's that N***a that's killing music!!!" Deadpool yelled "Get him!" Both Vinyl and Octavia, using their instruments, beat the s**t out of the pony!!! The pony laid on the floor, dead from the abuse brought by two ponies.

"Who was he?" Vinyl asked

"Justin Beiber! For far too long, has he escaped. And now... he's dead! He can't hurt the youth anymore!"

Back on Earth.

"The news have reported that Justin Beiber is gone, and that he may be dead." The news reporter spoke. While the little girls and gay boys cried, every parent (with the exception of a few), did this:

Back in Equestria:

"I don't think he deserves that death." Discord spoke

"Are you saying he should live!?" Deadpool asked with a crazed, twitching eye.

"Oh no! He should have a fate worse than death!"

"What do you- OH!!! I SEE!!!" Discord snapped his fingers and Justin Beiber was brought back to life.

"What the-!?" The beaver yelled "What's going on!? Did I-" Deadpool grabbed onto the gay horse's jacket and brought his face to face

"We're going to have so much fun with you... man... woman... thing!"

"...I'm a Dude! And are you-"

"Roll the death scenes!!!"

And, just like that, Justin Beiber died multiple deaths, almost like Kenny from South Park, only funnier, since we know who this guy is! Since I'm too lazy to write it all down, here's some top 10 videos that speak of the many ways Deadpool & company kill Justin Beinber!

Author's Note:

How would you kill Justin Beiber!?
Who should Deadpool meet next?

PreviousChapters Next