• Published 9th Nov 2014
  • 16,957 Views, 1,922 Comments

Deadpool in Equestria - MrAquino



What happens when Deadpool, the Merc with the Mouth, lands in the magical land of Equestria? Same thing that happens in every cross story, but with more Deadpool!!!

  • ...
93
 1,922
 16,957

PreviousChapters Next
A nightmare on Pone Street.

Yes, Chris Tucker, Deadpool was knocked the fug out, and, in his Dream, Luna still hasn't learned her private space and entered Deadpool's dream. Deadpool was busy sitting down on a fancy table, wearing a suit & tophat, sitting in front of... a pair of giant boobs with legs... holding his guns in between itself.

"I call her squeaky!" He yelled. Luna flew in, but broke through a window, then she flew through & crashed through the wall with, very fittingly, Get Low playing, followed by various dogs, most humping each other and not caring what's going on. Luna got up and shook herself off.

"Deadpool!" She exclaimed "You are not safe here anymore!!!"

"I agree!" Luna paused and stared, tilting her head to the side.

"You do?"

"Yeah Lil Jon & The East Side Boyz are now here!!!"

"No, Deadpool! This is much worst! I fear the you're going to have nightmares forever!"

"Yeah, sure! Now where we're we?" Deadpool turned around to see 'Squeaky', only to be introduced with-

"CENSOR IT!!!" Deadpool screamed! Luna blasted the Miley Cyrus penis away, leaving a very scarred Deadpool.

"Are you alright?" Luna asked

"...I knew she was a man... but I didn't want to see it!"

"That was the first of your nightmares. More will come."

"What's causing this!?"

"The Tantibus has returned."

"...But... didn't you get rid of it?"

"I did, but somepony must've reminded me on what I did and brought it out. I thought I had it gone, but it's back, and I am sure you and I can stop it."

"You and me?"

"I... had a really weird dream with you. I won't say what happened, but it's something that I can tell you'd do."

"Where's it now?"

"...OVER THERE!!!" Deadpool hopped onto Luna's back, pulling out a Lightsaber.

"Ride my Woona! To the Freddy Kreuger of MLP!!!"

"...What?"

"Just roll with it." Luna flapped her wings and chased after the Tantibus. Deadpool and Luna saw all the things Deadpool's Subconscious stored: past goals, past childhood memories, family & friends, and both Crazy & Stuffy. The two other forms of Deadpool grabbed onto Luna's tail, both holding on for life.

WASSUP B***HES!!!

Finally! We have a role!

"Deadpool!" Luna yelled "Let them go! We need to catch the Tantibus!!!"

"Sorry guys." Deadpool replied, standing and balancing on Luna's plot. "THIS IS SPARTA!!!"

REMIX!!!

After that... old meme... Luna fell to the floor, an almost perfect recreation of ponyville... but with more guns around than Boderlands 1, the Pre-sequel, and 2 have.

"Why... are you... idiots?" Luna gasped

"We're not idiots!" Deadpool replied

We're Special!!!

Both Deadpool jumped and froze like in 80's movies. Stuffy crossed his arms.

You're both idiots. Just hope nopony comes around for the Tantiubus to haunt next

At that moment, nearly everypony Deadpool meet came out, all now-

FURRIES!!!

You're into that type of stuff now?

"What!?" Deadpool asked, his eyes shifting left & right "No! We're not into that type of stuff, remember?"

"Then why did I change?" Luna asked, now an anthro herself. Deadpool sweated hard.

"Uh... well... I... HEIL HITLER!!!" Deadpool pulled a pistol on himself and committed suicide!

Deadpool awoke in one of Canterlot's guest rooms, lying on a bed. He got up and looked at his hand, seeing his hand still missing it's finger.

"Great." He commented to himself. "Now I'm going to be like d*****bag Jason from Farcry 3." The door opened and Deadpool looked up, only to be greeted with a frying pan hitting him in the face.

Deadpool found himself in Ponyville, where the ponies were themselves, but, as the dream from the episode, crazy s**t was happening.

"Look what I have to do!" Luna proclaimed "I have to get everypony into one dream again!"

NOW YOU F***KED UP!!!

"Hey!" Deadpool yelled "It's not my fault! She thought of us! Plus, we can handle the Tantibus!"

How?

"... I don't want to do this... but we must."

No! We can't!

Didn't we agree that'd suck balls!?

"We did! But... what choice do we have!? We must summon the performance that we and Ryan Reynalds hates!!!" Deadpool took a deep breath and breathed slowly. "TANTIBUS!!! I CHALLENGE THEE TO A DUEL!!!" The Tantibus landed next to Deadpool, growling at Deadpool! "Leave my ponies alone! Take on my worst fears if you want to, but know this: if you beat me, you can enter reality, but if I beat you, you go back into Luna's gut and whine like a little b***h!!!" The Tantibus roared at Deadpool, then started to form into the thing that Deadpool thought you and I have forgotten as an audience: MUTE-POOL!!!

Deadpool puked under his mask, seeing the face that was going to try to be the new face of awesomeness, but luckily failed miserably!

"He's ugly!" Deadpool yelled

Ugly!!!

UGLY!!!

All three Deadpools pulled out their machine guns and fired at Mutepool! Mutepool shrugged the bullets out and extended it's Baraka bladed, readying it's eyes to fire it's laser! Deadpool ran away!

"You distract him while I get out weapon!"

We have a weapon?

I believe I know what he's doing.

The two Pools fought the fake mutepool, both pulling out their own swords and fighting against Fox's horrible beast next to Cancelling Futurama.

"Quickly!" Twilight yelled "We gotta help... Deadpool's... clones?"

We're his Id and Superego, though, I'm Stuffy, and he's Crazy.

What choo sayin' Willis!? Wanna go Nite Nite N***a!?

"...At least Stuffy wan'st lying." Rarity commented.

"CHARGE!!!" Dashie yelled. Everypony charged at Mutepool! Mutepool pushed Stuffy & Crazy back, extended it's blades, and, awaited his enemies to come to him!

Everypony lied on the floor, beaten & bruised with Mutepool standing victorious.

"How did we lose?" Applejack asked

"I have no idea!" Pinkie added "Not even Sonata and her taco army won." Sonata fell from a pile of tacos, eating one of her own taco minions.

"They're so good!" She whined. Loud boomings were heard, shaking the floor and the ponies.

"What is that!?" Twilight asked. Stuffy and Crazy stood up, both smiling.

That's the mother f***ing T-Rex.

The T-Rex let out it's most iconic and epic roar, one that made everypony tremble, seeing Deadpool on it's back, holding a Boom Box playing loud music!

"WASSUP MOTHER F**KER!!!" Deadpool yelled "Meet my Mother f**king T-Rex!!!" The T-Rex roared with subtitles that read "I am Awesome!!!" Everypony ran away, as they knew this would get messy!

Yeah! Eat that b***h that tried to take our spot!

WTF IS THAT!?

More booming came, and out came the Spinosaurus! The Spinosaurus came, and roared with the Subtitles "Remember me, Mother f***er?" Another roar came out of nowhere, and out, booming with American Jets & sponsorship to Mountain Dew & Doritos, came Grimlock from Michael Bay's Transformers, with Michael Bay on it's back. Grimlock roared again, but now with the Subtitles "Buy Coca-Cola!"

"Who invited you over!?" Deadpool asked

"Vengeance brought me back!" Michael Bay replied "That... and I want to make both an MLP movie for Ford and make your movie to sponsor Nike."

"LIKE HELL YOU WILL!!!"

"Wait!" The most epic movie voice spoke. Another roar, and the white I-Rex (probably made for Apple), came out with-

"Jon Bailey!?" Everyone asked

"That's right. The Epic movie voice guy from both Honest Trailer and Honest Game Trailer."

Why are you here? You're not part of MLP or the Brony fandom

"True, but this has Jurassic Park all over it, you're playing the Nostalgia Critic's 'I'm a mother f***ing T-Rex', Michael Bay is here with the piece of s**t one dimensional Grimlock from Trans4mers: The Splooging of the dong, and you, Deadpool, you have a movie coming out & you're against your piece of s**t self from the even bigger piece of s**t known as X-Men Origins: Wolverine that we're now glad doesn't exit thanks to Days of future past. Plus, I'm certain people will request us to do an Honest trailer for Equestria Girls 1 & 2, to which we may do before the third come out."

Have you seen them or the show?

"No, but that's where Netflix comes in."

"So... are you with us or against us?" Deadpool asked

"Considering I'm with pussy-saiurus and you're with the mother f**king T-Rex, it only makes sense that I team up with you, Deadpool."

"Sweet!!!"

"And if my Grimlock wins with the Spinosaurus," Michael Bay added "Then I get to make a movie with that lovely Deadpool that can't talk."

"Oh F**k you!!! No one will see that!"

"You will with the boobs and explosions."

"Boobs and Explosions are half of the things I do! There's gunfire, jokes, and my friends from Marvel!"

"Enough talk!" A goat like yell was heard. Everyone looked down.

"Nostalgia Critic!?" Everyone asked

"Shut up and Fight!!! I better not have a chapter in this awful fanfic!"

"See you soon!" Deadpool replied

All REAL Dinosaurs pounced on Michael Bay's Grimlock, killing his abomination and the directer himself.

"NO!!!" The All-too-patriotic director yelled as he was ripped apart. "Why Mutepool!? We were allies! Like the English and French against the Germans & Russians like today!" Mutepool pulled out a sign that read 'Because you suck'.

"Really?" Deadpool asked "I'm not sure if I should respect you now."

"Don't." Jon Bailey simply said.

"...Eh, you're right. DIE MOTHER F**KER, DIE MOTHER F**KER, DIE!!!" Deadpool pulled out his twin uzis and fired at both Mutepool and the Spinosaurus, making both flinch with pain! Crazy pulled out a bazooka and fired at the two, Stuffy pulled out the 'Merican Gun from Saints Row 4, and Jon Bailey stood there with his arms crossed.

Aren'tyou gonna help us!?

"I will." Jon replied "Let me handle this." The three pools stopped and Jon walked to Mutepool and the dead Spinosaurus. "Your movie sucks and you're not frightening at all." Mutepool burst open, exposing the tantibus, hearing it squeal. "Now go back into Luna and never come back." The Tantibus obeyed and went back into Luna, who had a wide, open mouth. "You can end this dream, Princess."

"Wait!" Deadpool yelled, running to Jon "Please! Let me be with you for the day!"

"I'm sorry, but your home is here, and you have a movie coming out. With great hope, Ryan Reynalds will bring honor back to you, and himself. But I promise, we will do an honest trailer on you, Deadpool."

"And Equestria Girls?"

"...Maybe, but not today." Jon dissapeared, and the dream ended.

Deadpool woke up with an angered Celestia next to him. She swung the same frying pan but missed him.

"Hold still!" Celestia growled "My sister need you to rid of the Tantibus!"

"Halt!" Luna yelled. "Deadpool and some other human named... Jon Bailey, saved Equestria from the Tantibus!"

"So it's gone?"

"Yes, sister. Deadpool, we thank thee for saving Equestria, and we apologize for hurting you with our frying Pan."

"I accept your apology," Deadpool replied "but the real man you have to thank for... is Jon Bailey!" Deadpool teared up a bit. "Thank you, Honest Trailer voice. May you and your voice go down in history."

"...Are you crying?" Celestia asked

"...Yes! Manly tears of epicness! Wherever he is, I know... he's looking down with his epic voice.... and he'll narrate me... along with Morgan Freeman."

"Where did you get that child's bedsheet headpiece?" Luna asked.

"It doesn't matter, Princess Mooncheeks, for I am... the Bat-pool!" Deadpool jumped off his bead and ran with an epic orchestra playing behind him!

Epic Movie voice time!

And Deadpool, in his stupid Batman-Wannabe-outfit, climbed to the top of the Canterlot catle and stretched his amrs & legs at the very top. He took a deep breath and, with a few steps, he ran, holding his cape in his arms, and glided among the streets of Canterlot! All the ponies below pointed and stared, half in fear with the other in laughter. Deadpool glided across the sky, looking down at everything below, feeling like he achieved the impossible! He glided across the mountains side, to Ponyville, where the town stared and wondered how he was gliding with something so small. But Deadpool knew one thing: this was SO much better than Arkham Knight's Batmobile shooting and driving by a LONG shot! He landed with no scratch, stood right up, stared into the sky, burning his eyes, then proceeded to yell the following.

"MY EYES!!! WHY!?!?!? WHY DID I DO THAT!?!?!? I'M BLIND!!! MY EYES ARE BLEEDING!!!"

I knew this would happen. That's why you do it at night, not the the morning, idiot.

At least we're now voiced be Jon Bailey! Yo! I can say anything and get away with it! The Jared Leto Joker is the best joker, and I hope I can see him Naked throughout Suicide Squad!

"F**K THAT MOVIE!!! It's us the people want, not DC!!!"

Author's Note:

...Where did I go with this?

Check out Jon Bailey's channel! Why the T-rex? Why not!? Plus, Nostalgia Critic!!!

Plus, Jon and the Critic together:

PreviousChapters Next