• Published 9th Nov 2014
  • 16,943 Views, 1,922 Comments

Deadpool in Equestria - MrAquino



What happens when Deadpool, the Merc with the Mouth, lands in the magical land of Equestria? Same thing that happens in every cross story, but with more Deadpool!!!

  • ...
93
 1,922
 16,943

PreviousChapters Next
Not-so-epic rapping: (Probably only Zebra) Zecora.

Deadpool fell from the sky in a ball of fire, screaming in a high pitch voice as the song This Girl is on fire is playing in super fast motion, going normal when this in slow motion. He was fired right into the Everfree forest, where a particular zebra returned to her home, only to hear the fast music playing and man screaming like a woman. She turned around, only to see a ball of fire heading right towards her. She quickly ran into her literal tree house and slammed the door behind her, hearing the ball of fire land right beside her house. After a few moments, she exited her home, only to see a large skid mark to something near her home. She followed the skid mark, only to see Deadpool standing, patting himself from the fire.

"What do we have here?" She asked "Is that Deadpool in the clear?" Deadpool turned around with an annoyed look.

"No." He replied "I'm Super-Man! I'm here to make your lives less hopeful, have countless civilians killed, visualize your worst fears of urban terrorism, and overcome my first villain by murdering him with my bare hands!" An awkward silence and stare was made.

"The last one, everyone saw, but the rest is below your law."

"Yeah... I know. I'm a much better example than Man of Steel! Wait... who are you?"

"Zecora is my name, and rhyming is my game."

"..."

Did she really reference Sonic?

I'm actually surprised that we didn't meet her when we first came here.

"I see you are surprised," she spoke "but you are filled with a lot of pride. I can tell that you have done a lot of crime, but yet, you still enjoy to rhyme."

"Of course I rhyme! Drop it!" Unfortunately, Deadpool sucks at trying to freestyle. Zecora stared at him awkwardly, hearing the very crude and... gay rapping.

"Your rapping is weak, perhaps you may practice for the next week."

"Please! Give me a chance!"

The Rap chances you had were gay as f**k.

HA! GAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!

"You both helped out with those as well!" Deadpool yelled to his mind. Zecora stared at him

"If learning from me is what you want to find," She replied, turning to enter her house "please, enter and relieve the voices that is your mind."

"Good! It's time that I don't need them to gang up on me."

We 'gang up' on you to prove how wrong you are.

He does. I just like to break you.... like a kit-kat bar!

Deadpool groaned to himself and entered Zecora's hut, which brought in the memories of both Black Panther & Storm... and how Deadpool attacked their kingdom to take some vibranium to test if it would be the best... um... never mind.

"What the f**k is wrong with you!"

At least they don't have television nor allowed foreigners to enter with recording devices.

Why is that?

Their way of life and... well... think any white person. Think Paula Deen.

What do you- OH! You mean like what every white person says?

Yup. We'd be called 'Racist'.

We're not racist! We kill everyone equally! We're White, we fight like an Asian, we eat like a Mexican, and We have a good time like Ni-

"Why are you so silent?" Zecora interrupted, balancing a tray with cups of tea on her head "Is your mind really on a riot?"

I'm so glad she interrupted.

"Um... not really." Deadpool replied, taking a seat on her table

"Please, do not lie, or else, you'll cry." Deadpool mocked a famous Rage Face. Zecora stared into his eyes "Do not test your luck, or else, you will get fu-"

"So how about that tea!? I am so curious about it! I've never had Equestria tea before, and I've never had your tea before! Twilight told me how she loved having your tea."

She didn't.

"Hm... what is say is really true, and I'd like to get to know you." She took her seat in front of Deadpool and gave him his cup of tea. Good old Wade pulled the bottom of his mask and sipped his tea, getting a taste of multiple flavors, all of which, were-

"B****IN'!!!"

"...Is that a compliment? If not, I'm not sure what that meant."

"Oh it is! Perhaps I should have some more tea with the cake gobbler next time I'm in Canterlot.

In the canterlot castle.

Celestia licked her lips as she was about to eat a slice of cake. She froze as her ears twitched in the sky.

"For some weird reason," She spoke to herself "I'm going to throw Deadpool into Tartarus for something."

Back at Zecora's hut.

The two were drunk as f**k and... WHAT THE!?!?!? How did you both get drunk this fast!?!?!?

I have yet to understand this.

Just go with the flow!

Hey! Both of you! Knock it off! ... Fine. A knock was heard on the door, followed by the door opening.

"Howdy Zecora!" Applebloom spoke, entering the house with a basket of apples on her head "Ah got those apples you needed for yer next... potion." Applebloom stared in silence as he saw both Deadpool and Zecora dressed up as characters from Harry Potter.

"Potions!?" Deadpool asked "Yo! Drop the beat!" The two danced to the beat below, followed by the small filly, who was dressed up as the boy who lived.

Author's Note:

Wow... I was not thinking with this one... THANKS COMIC CON!!!

PreviousChapters Next