• Published 9th Nov 2014
  • 16,956 Views, 1,922 Comments

Deadpool in Equestria - MrAquino



What happens when Deadpool, the Merc with the Mouth, lands in the magical land of Equestria? Same thing that happens in every cross story, but with more Deadpool!!!

  • ...
93
 1,922
 16,956

PreviousChapters Next
My Baby!!! Changeling #2: Thorax

"Friendship lessons can happen anywhere." Starlight concluded. Bot her and Twilight watched as Spike and his new Changeling friend, Thorax, were lifted and cheered by the soldiers and locals... but it ended as soon as they heard a window crashing. Everypony turned to see Deadpool had entered, holding and equipped with various cans of Raid.

"And a Copy of the Raid Redemption." He added, throwing the box over his shoulder. "Alright... where's the changeling b*****d?"

"Deadpool!" Cadence yelled "Why are you-!?"

"THERE HE IS!!!" He ran and grabbed Flurryheart from her crib, holding the can of Raid at the Changeling's face. "BACK OFF!!! YOU'RE NOT GONNA HURT MAH BABY!!!"

"Your baby!?" Thorax and Shining Armor asked in unison.

"Back off! You're not gonna eat this baby! She's mine! Mine!!!"

"...Um... am I missing something?" Thorax asked. Deadpool sprayed him. "AHH!!! MY EYES!!!"

"Ooh! It works like pepper spray!"

"Deadpool!" Twilight demanded. "What the hay are you-!?"

"Changeling test!!!" He sprayed her in the eyes. Twilight fell to the floor, screaming in pain.

"Deadpool!" Spike demanded.

"Changeling Test!!!" He football kicked Spike, kicking him through the wide door.

"Deadpool!" Shining Armor growled

"Changeling-!!!" A spear came right through his heart... literally. "...Wow, really? In front of the baby? That's f**ked up, even for me." Cadence took her baby away with her magic.

"She's mine, thank you!"

"Your welcome... unless..."

"There's no other changelings around!" Thorax spoke, rubbing his eyes from the tears. "I'm the only one around."

"Oh yeah!? I've seen what your kind can do! And I've played plenty of G-Mod Prop hunt games!"

"G-Mod?"

"Garry's Mod. But... ALRIGHT!!!" He pulled out a shotgun. "There's some Changeling b****es around here, and I don't want them around!"

"...But I just said-."

"And how do we know you're not lying at all!?"

"He's my friend." Spike spoke, reentering the room.

"Yeah, but friends hide things from each other! Like the time I found out who stole my Virginity... Part of the Christmas special, I believe, but not now! I must go and find the changelings... by shooting everything!"

5 Days Later

"No changelings were around."

"...Deadpool.... you just stood there for five days." Cadence spoke, rocking Flurry Heart to sleep.

"Silence! I will deal with the Changeling myself!"

"But he's-" Deadpool disappeared. "...And there he goes."

Deadpool landed in the cave where Thorax slept in. The Merc pulled a bullhorn out and woke the napping Changeling, making him scream.

"Get up you piece of bug s**t!!!" Deadpool demanded, pulling out his swords. "I'm gonna have some lobster!"

Lobster!?

Crabs and Lobsters are insects, silly!

...Can't believe I forgot about that.

"D-Deadpool!?" Thorax asked in shock "I-I-I don't want any trouble, sir! I-I just wanna learn the magic of friendship!"

"Bah! You changelings and your lies! The only way you can be a friend with me is if you were me!"

"... You mean like this?" In green flames, Thorax changed into an exact copy of Deadpool. The Merc screamed. "Oh? Is there something wrong? I mean, I can change the voice." He cleared his throat and had the same voice as Deadpool. "Oh hi! I'm Deadpool! Wanna be friends?"

"This is not happening! There can only be one Deadpool! The other Deadpools belong in their own universe and continuity!"

"Uh... is that something I should know?"

"Very much, indeed. But I doubt you have a healing factor... do changeling have healing factors?"

"... It took me a week to get back up after being blown away from the Canterlot wedding."

"... Nope!" He tossed one of his swords to Thorax. "Now... there can only be one Merc with the mouth!"

"What!? I-I'm not taking your spot!"

"That's what ANY changeling will say! But you're dealing with not The Deadpool, you're Dealing with THE Deadpool that has many requests for a crossover in the near future, and including, what I'm hoping will happen, Geralt of Rivia from the Witcher series!"

"...Who?" Deadpool was now in black armor with a long, white wig on his head.

"Me, b***h." He growled. "Now... die."

"What!?"

Deadpool Geralt took out his sword and circled the Changeling, ready for his victim's enemy's attacks. The changeling readied his weapon, but was shivering in fear, unsure how to fight with a sword. Our hero swung first, clashing with Thorax's sword. Thorax whimpered as he began to block the various blows thrown at him.

"You're pretty good," Deadpool Geralt spoke to Thorax as they were in a struggle. "But not good enough."

"Please, sir!" Thorax begged "I just want to be friends with everyone!"

"That's the same thing any spy would say!" He kicked the changeling away and charged at it, ready to deliver the final blow. Thorax squeaked and, in green fire, turned back into his self and flapped his wings.

"You're insane! I just want to know the true meaning of Friendship!"

"Yeah, and I-" A boulder fell on his head... and finally, I can go back to just calling him Deadpool.

Deadpool awoke to see that he was in the Crystal Empire Hospital (as foretold by the beeping and how everything looks white.)

We didn't kill the Changeling, did we?

That Changeling wanted to be a friend.

"That changeling wanted to be a friend!?" Deadpool Demanded.

Seriously? You're an idiot, you know that?

"Well excu~se me! I'm not the guys voting for either Hilary or Trump! I'm Canadian, so I'm not going to suffer from your choices! Have fun with either a Feminazi or a racist Oompa Loompa!" He teleported away before Cadence entered with a frying pan labeled 'Deadpool's punishment'. Deadpool picked up Thorax.

"What the-!?" He yelled

"Thorax! You wish to learn the adventures of friendship!?"

"...uh... I did... up until you attacked me... with that music and... weird, gruff voice."

"Well that Boulder made me reevaluate my goals and I want to help you!"

"...Really?"

"No, but this should be fun! Thorax, you're going to learn the six elements of Friendship, the Deadpool way!"

"Uh... and how is that going to work, sir?" He grabbed Thorax.

"Like this!" He teleported the two out of Thorax's cave and outside. Then, Deadpool ran north, holding the Changeling above his head. "FRIENDSHIP!!! AWAY!!!"

"I'M NOT ENJOYING THIS!!!"

Author's Note:

Stay tuned for the 6 parter as Deadpool teaches Thorax all of the elements of Harmony in his way. Phil Collins would be proud. (Tarzan Joke)

PreviousChapters Next