• Published 9th Nov 2014
  • 16,892 Views, 1,922 Comments

Deadpool in Equestria - MrAquino



What happens when Deadpool, the Merc with the Mouth, lands in the magical land of Equestria? Same thing that happens in every cross story, but with more Deadpool!!!

  • ...
92
 1,922
 16,892

PreviousChapters Next
Sisterly rivals. Pony #188: Day Breaker

After that weird debacle that happened with every mare, going back to their husband and boyfriends, everything seemingly went back to normal... except that the day became the hottest day known to Equestria Kind. And not just in the hot day we Arizonians face everyday where we escape to our homes and turn up the AC to max, I mean the day was literally so hot, many of the trees bursted into flames and objects began to melt! Most thought Celestia was pulling a weird prank by pulling the sun towards them, but not only was Celestia unwilling to do something like that for a laugh, but the sun didn't move close to Equestria. Instead, they only saw a silhouette escape from the sun and heading towards them... right where Deadpool rested with a Ryan Reynalds blow up doll.

"HEY!!! Everyone has their preferences!" He yelled.

You might want to look up.

"Look up?" He looked up, only to be meet with someone crashing onto him, causing yet, another explosion. The figure was a badass/edgy looking alicorn that resembled Celestia in many ways. Her coat was white, but it had a yellow tint to it, with a mane & tail made of yellow fire, very sharp looking wings, and wore battle-ready armor.

Ooh! Day Breaker!!!

How is she here?

"SISTER!!!" The voice of Nightmare Moon shouted as she flapped her wings, a few feet away from the Celestia's alternate self.

"You!" She hissed. "I thought I destroyed you after that battle!"

"You're wrong about that! Now it is I who will rule ALL of Equestria!"

"BAH!!! You're too weak to rule it all! I will succeed again, and this time, I'll-"

"Boo! Get on with it!" Deadpool spoke. The two evil sisters turned to see Deadpool on the side eating popcorn. "And don't make it another f**king tie like these VS movies! I want to be happy and disappointed at the same time!... Like the last episode of Samurai Jack!" The two looked at each other, then back to Deadpool in confusion.

"... Does he seriously want us to fight?" Day Breaker asked. Deadpool appeared before them.

"Duh! Who wouldn't want to see two evil beings fight each other to the death and see who's the champion! It'll be a better Alien vs.Predator without the weird time convulsion that Alien Covenant brought!"

PREDATORS ARE CANON!!! WE SAX A XENOMORPH SKULL IN PREDATOR 2!!!

They should've just left the Xenomorph origins a secret... it's quite disappointing, and VERY stupid, if the latest movie is true

The 2 gave more confused looks.

"... Truce?" Nightmare Moon asked.

"Truce." Day Breaker nodded. They turned to Deadpool and their horns glowed.

"Any last requests!?" Deadpool stared, but smiled.

"A musical, please!"

"... What?" Day Breaker asked. Deadpool, in a blank of an eye, had the 2 wear suits with flat straw hats. He pulled out various instruments to make himself a one-man-band.

"If you need to, summon midget versions on yourself to help." The 2 alicorns blinked.

"... As soon as this is finished, I'm going to embarrass you with that outfit." Nightmare Moon warned.

"HA! Like you can talk to anypony without crying!" Day Breaker scoffed. Deadpool played the instruments, making a familiar character song that most of you have forgotten. (But remember after watching Batman and Robin) Nightmare Moon pushed Day Breaker out of the literal spotlight that came out of nowhere and began to sing.

♬I'm Ms. Midnight moon

I'm Ms. Night.

I'm Ms. Nightmare

I'm Ms. Dark below

They call me Nightmare moon

Whatever I touch

Turns to shade in my clutch!

I'm too much!♬

Her horn glowed and six, smaller, and a bit more adorable, versions of herself appeared, all wearing her clothes. They walked and danced around her as they sang the chorus.

♬She's miss Midnight Moon

She's miss Night

She's miss Nightmare

She's miss Dark Below♬

♬They call me Nightmare Moon

Whatever I touch

Turns to shade in my clutch!

I'm too much♬

Nightmare Moon walked over to a chart that showed her sitting on the throne with a moon in the background.

♬I never wanna any sign of day

Or even some light degree!

I'd rather have it dim, frizzle, or dark!

Only I can see!♬

The mini-moons picked her up and rested her on their backs as they lead her to a makeshift throne.

♬She's miss Mighnight Moon

She's miss Night

She's miss Nightmare

She's miss Bark below.♬

Nightmare Moon took her seat, looking rather seductive the way she sat.

♬They call me Nightmare Moon

Whatever I touch

Turns to shade in my clutch!

I'm too much!♬

She cackled as Deadpool played a piano nearby, wearing a black version of his suit. However, Day Breaker glared at him as her horn glowed. Another 6, smaller, more adorable versions of herself came out, throwing Nightmare Moon off the throne and seeting Daybreaker on it, who smugged as it bursted into flames. She got up and danced to her own intro.

♬I'm Ms. green house gas

I'm Ms. Sun.

I'm Ms. Heat Blister

I'm Ms. One Hundred and one

They call me Day Breaker

Whatever I touch

Starts to melt in my clutch.

I'm too much!♬

Her versions danced similar to Night Mare Moon's version, except they walked the opposite way.

♬She's miss Day Breaker

She's miss sun

She's miss heat blister

She's mister hundred and one♬

♬They call me Day Breaker

Whatever I touch

Starts to melt in my clutch.♬

♬She's too much♬

She slid to chartbook and showed each picture, before promptly burning them to ash with each flip.

♬I never wanna know a day

That's under 60 degrees.

I'd rather have it

80, 90, 100 degrees!♬

Her mini-versions brought in various spicy pepper, where she ate with no troubple at all.

♬She's miss Day Breaker

She's miss sun

She's miss heat blister

She's mister hundred and one♬

♬They call me Day Breaker

Whatever I touch

Starts to melt in my clutch.

I'm too much♬

Nightmare Moon got up into Day Breaker's personal space and tried to push her sister out. Unfortunately, Day Breaker stood her ground and pushed right back. The two sucked with each other in the middle of the spotlight. Day Breaker smiled as she began to mock her sister.

♬She's Ms. Midnight moon

She's Ms. Night.

She's Ms. Nightmare

She's Ms. Dark below

They call her Nightmare moon

Whatever she'll touch

Turns to shade in their clutch!

They're too much!♬

Nightmare Moon gasped, growled, and stood in front of her sister, proceeding to mock her in return

♬She's Ms. green house gas

She's Ms. Sun.

She's Ms. Heat Blister

She's Ms. One Hundred and one

They call her Day Breaker

Whatever she'll touch

Starts to melt in their clutch.

She's too much!♬

The two knocked their heads together, which was followed by their mini versions also locking heads with each other.

♬She's too much!♬

♬WE'RE TOO MUCH!!!♬

The two groups got into a fight with each other, making a classic cartoon dust cloud to block all the violence. It stopped as it showed Day Breaker giving Nightmare Moon a noogie. More fighting, then it showed Nightmare Moon giving Day Breaker a wet willie. Another stop at fighting, and the two gave each other multiple slaps to each other's face. Deadpool snickered away, as his job as the instigator had worked.

Author's Note:
PreviousChapters Next