• Published 9th Nov 2014
  • 16,954 Views, 1,922 Comments

Deadpool in Equestria - MrAquino



What happens when Deadpool, the Merc with the Mouth, lands in the magical land of Equestria? Same thing that happens in every cross story, but with more Deadpool!!!

  • ...
93
 1,922
 16,954

PreviousChapters Next
Werstling's fake!!! Prob. Only Minotaur: Iron Will

Inside the middle of a labyrinth, another stallion was brought down by the Minotaur in the ring himself, Iron Will. All around the ring were other ponies and other creatures, watching and cheering as another stallion was taken away from some broken bones in their body. With the audience was Deadpool, and with him, Sunset Shimmer.

"Why did you bring me here?" Sunset asked the masked assassin.

"You love wrestling, right?" Deadpool asked

"Luchador wrestling is what I love. This... this is just brutal!"

"You wanna teach that bull a lesson?"

"No, but I bet that you can't beat him."

"HA!!! Challenge Accepted!"

"Without your sword." Deadpool unsheathed his swords.

"Done."

"And your other weapons." Dropped his guns.

"Check."

"AND without your teleportation." He stood up and took his belt off. His belt fell, showing that his entire suit was actually a Onsie.

"Any other challenges?"

"... Beat him, and... I'll pay for whatever you want."

Sweet! We're gonna be ballin'!!!

I'll be here to mock you when we're knocked unconscious.

Iron Will stood in the ring, holding a microphone.

"Who here has the strength and courage to up against the great Iron Will!?!?!?"

"I do!" Deadpool announced. "I, El Deadpoolio, will battle against you, Voluntad de hierro!!!"

"HA!!! You!? A weakling!? Going against me!? I have no idea what you said, but I'm going to make you eat those words!!!"

"Ven a mi hermano. Hit it."

Deadpool delivered the first punch. Iron Will did not even flinch, but shook his head in disapproval.

He took it like Cable! And The Hulk... And Colossus!

Hey! Spoilers!!!

Deadpool delivered another punch to Minotaur's face. Again, no flinch, but he flexed his muscles, showing just how buff he was!

"That's it!" Deadpool yelled "I'm gonna slap the b***h outta you!" He swung his hand to slap his Opponent, but Iron Will not only blocked it with one arm, but grabbed Deadpool by his neck with the other, lifted him, and slammed him onto the floor!

OUR SPLEEN!!!

OUR BACK!!!

"MY LEG!!!" The crowd cheered again and began to throw random objects. Deadpool got up quickly, picked up a Tiki Torch, and smacked it across Iron Will's face as he cheered, smacking him with it until it broke. Iron Will growled and lunged for Deadpool, who had the brains to duck and dropkick behind the Minotaur. Both stood right up, but Deadpool jumped onto Iron Will's back, punching him across the face while leading him to one of the corners. On the corner, Iron Will leaned on it, looking as if he were sitting, but Deadpool stood on the Minotaur's legs, preparing his right hand for punches. And he did, with the crowd counting.

1...2...3...4...5...6...7...8...9...10!!!

Deadpool jumped off at the 10 as Iron got off, dazed and confused. The Merc then tossed Iron Will out of the ring. He got up, only to see Deadpool celebrating by doing the Dolar Dandy. Iron Will became furious and charged back in, then charged after Deadpool. Deadpool pulled out a cape from out of nowhere.

"Toro! Toro!!!" He taunted. Iron Will charged, but Deadpool dodged. "Olé!!!" He then picked up... Oh God.

We call it Genysis!!!

Why?

Because they both BLOW!!!

...AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Deadpool... with the doll... swung it at Iron Will until it popped on one of his horns. Another dodge, another dropkick from behind, and another lead to a corner, Deadpool attempted to punch Iron Will in the face again, only for him to grab his punching hand. Rather than giving up, Deadpool kicked the Minotaur in the Nards, turned him upside down with his legs stuck in the ropes, and charged, drop kicking his exposed chest. Iron Will got up again, but was punched out of the ring again. He got up again, where Deadpool had... okay! How the hell do you have a shark!?!?!?

What? Mad 'cause it bites?

Nah, it's probably because of all these s*****y shark movies

...Okay. Deadpool did the dodge again, lead Iron Will to a corner, headbutted himself into Iron Will's chest six times, threw him to the middle of the ring, climbed & stood on the corner, and leaped, elbow dropping Iron Will, holding him down. The crowd counted to three with a weak Iron Will, and Deadpool won!

THAT WAS AWESOME!!!

Just wait for the interview.

The interview itself involved Deadpool saying 'Yeah' with a random pony interviewer, flexing whenever the interviewer commented on him, and posing for the cameras.

Deadpool walked out to Iron will, holding a stash of cash.

"Thanks for letting me win." Deadpool spoke.

"Anytime." Iron Will replied, taking the cash away. "You gonna join my seminars?"

"Hm... maybe someday, but I've got many things to do."

"Fair enough. See ya, Deadpool!" He left.

"Oh, you really thought I beat Iron Will in a wrestling match? Oh please, this is the ponified version of WWE, so of course the fighting's going to be fake. Of course, I do appreciate the Saints Row 3's Murder Brawl XXXI reference, even if it from the lowest rated Saints row game." A portal opened in front of Deadpool. "Ooh! Swirly!!!"

Hey! It smells... good!

Smells like... Tacos!

"TACOS!!!" He jumped into the portal. Sunset came in, but the portal disappeared. She sniffed the air.

"What smells like tacos?" she asked herself. "Great, now I want tacos." One of the lockers opened, revealing Sonata was inside.

"You too!?" she asked.

"...Why me?"

Deadpool landed in the kitchen of a Mexican restaurant.

"I REQUIRE ALL YOUR DELICIOUS TACOS!!!" Deadpool announced. The ponies screamed and ran away! "Aw! Come on!!! I didn't even take my mask off!!! And everyone loves me!"

I don't.

And neither does everyone back home.

"You and they are exceptions! The readers love me, though! Now, let's get us some Tacos!!!" He opened a pantry and an avalanche of tacos fell on him. He popped his head out. "SWEET!!! JACKPOT!!!" He removed his underside of his mask and scarfed down the tacos he was under. This lasted for a good half hour, but he heard something outside.

"SPD, Emergency!"

"THE F**K!?"

Author's Note:

To be continued in SPD Emergency.

PreviousChapters Next