• Published 9th Nov 2014
  • 16,957 Views, 1,922 Comments

Deadpool in Equestria - MrAquino



What happens when Deadpool, the Merc with the Mouth, lands in the magical land of Equestria? Same thing that happens in every cross story, but with more Deadpool!!!

  • ...
93
 1,922
 16,957

PreviousChapters Next
➡ ➡➡OMG!!! Fortnite is in this!?!?!?⬅⬅⬅

Twilight sat behind her desk in her office. She had an unamused look as Deadpool sat in front of her, leaning against his chair back with his feet on her desk. Deadpool casually chewed on some gum, the bottom of his mask opened up as he blew some bubbles. The rest of the mane 6, with Starlight, stood at the side, giving various annoyed looks.

"Alright, Mr. Deadpool," Twilight began. "Do you know why I summoned a teacher's conference?"

"Eh, I dunno." Deadpool shrugged. "Probably ways in making Season 9 better? How I should've directed YouTube Rewind? Maybe how my students got rid of the Lovecraftian horror that was Big Chungus?"

"That was a big bunny." Fluttershy commented.

"Actually, we're discussing about how you've been doing these... 'field trips' with our students." Twilight answered.

"Yeah, we appreciate how you've been getting along with 'em," Applejack added "But..."

"For how awesome that stuff was, that's not exactly safe." Rainbow Dash finished.

"Oh? What do you mean?" Deadpool asked. Rarity cleared her throat.

"Remember when you decided to take the students to Canterlot, but made your entrance?"


There was a fancy party in the Canterlot gardens, with fancy music playing. Aristocratic ponies gathered, wearing their best dresses to show off how rich they were, and to get more cash from their social status. However, a loud honk came, and ramming through the hedges was a blue school bus of sorts, with what appeared to be a hot air balloon attached to the roof. The side door opened, showing Deadpool inside.

"Alright, students! Let's show these old geezers why they should fear the younger generation!" The students all came running out, wearing more flashy costumes that, in a way, made them look more like they're from a very uplifting anime. Deadpool ran out with a boombox and pressed play, beginning to play a Catchy Song. For a lack of better words, it became a Fortnite lobby, with the students doing popular dances, like Ocellus flossing, Smolder doing the Orange Justice, and Deadpool doing the default dance. The other ponies stared, but from the overwhelming power of the music, they soon began to join, losing the clothes to dance freely with the team.

Oh God! The music! It's too catchy! I can't resist it!

Damn you Lego Movie 2 and Fortnite.


"Heh, that was fun." Deadpool commented.

"And the time ya'll decided to take them to Klugetown?"


Deadpool and the students all sat together in a plane, preparing to get out. Yona hyperventilated a bit, taking deep breaths to calm herself down, though, she was sweating a bit.

"Yona no like being this high." She muttered to herself. "But Yona must do this for X-Force."

"That's it, that's the spirit." Deadpool spoke, walking around. "Now, I already know, at least two-thirds out of all of you have wings, so Yona, Sandbar, and myself, we're the only one with parachutes."

"Pfft! Lame." Smolder commented, putting on her gas mask.

"Shut it, Scootaloo! Now, if anything goes wrong with Sandbar or Yona's parachutes, be sure to catch them before they fall. I've seen how you've worked together, and we must keep it like that."

"And what about you, Mr. Pool?" Silverstream asked.

"I've had worse, as you all saw."

"Please don't remind me." Ocellus said with with a shiver.

"So what's the plan?" Sandbar asked.

"It's rather simple, Squirt," Deadpool replied. "On my command, we all land in Kludgetown, and take down all hostiles! "

"Make big entrance?" Yona asked.

"Indeed, my lovable yak." Deadpool patted her head. "We make big entrance."

"Yaks best at entrances!!!"

"That's the spirit! And you, the reader! Bare with me! Like YouTube, we're only doing this because stupid kids are playing Fortnite, and we need these views to get money for MrAquino's bank account! So kids, take your mom's credit card number and add the the numbers on front, the last 3 numbers on the back, and the expiration month/year. Send all their money to his paypall right in the description below! Do it! And MrAquino will make Fortnite porn for you all!!!"

Is that a real thing!?

Don't Google it.

"... Does anyone know who Professor Deadpool is talking to?" Silverstream asked.

"I gave up after he took me in as his son." Gallus answered. Red blaring went off.

"That's the sign!" Deadpool yelled as the hangar doors opened. He stood by the entrance, turning and crossing his arms into an X, with his students standing by his sides. "Go! Dive! Dive! Dive!" Without any hesitation, Gallus and Silverstream dived down face first, turning into living missiles almost. Smolder and Ocellus dived next, with Smolder keeping her feet down, and Ocellus doing her best to not open her wings immediately. Sandbar strapped his parachute on tightly before backing up and jumping out. Yona... well, her parachutes were strapped on tightly (to compensate for her being born heftier), but she looked out, afraid. Deadpool sighed, gently pushing her off, before cracking his neck, and following his students down. All the students fell down in a group, just seeing Canterlot castle below them, and the gardens. "Operation Furry Crashers is a go! On my mark, Yona and Sandbar, deploy your parachutes!"

"Yes, sir!" The two non flying creatures answered, though Yona screamed it more. Sandbar and Yona were both pulled back as their parachutes deployed, and they steadily descended to the town below. Ocellus, Gallus, Silverstream, and Smolder all landed on the floor first, drawing out their guns, striking a pose, as Yona and Sandbar landed next to them, While Yona was excited to be on solid ground, she quickly pulled out her machine guns and put on her serious face. It all ended as Deadpool came crashing to the ground, splatting across the floor with a loud-


"What were you even doing in Kludgetown in the first place!?" Starlight demanded. "And why in Equestria did you make a map and placed markers all over the other kingdoms!? What are you planning!?"

"... You really want to know?" Deadpool asked, getting up and sounding serious. Starlight backed up, along with the rest of the staff as Deadpool approached to them. "I know it, the readers know it, and deep inside, Pinkie knows it; we've only got one season left, and I intend for all of us to go out on a high note! I doubt the show will do it, but I'm planning to bring in MORE students from other races! You may have brought in a yak, a griffin, a hippogriff, a changeling, and a dragon, but what about the other races!? For saying you want to be 'progressive', you certainly forgot the other races that need to learn about friendship."

"Oh my, he's right, Twilight." Fluttershy spoke. "We are missing more creatures."

"We're talking Diamond dogs! Minotaurs! Kirin! Furries! Breezies! Buffalo! All the other sentient creatures that can and should learn about friendship, but haven't because of some bulls**t hasbro and the writers made!" He ran ahead, pushing everypony out of the way and- "Shut the f**k up! You! Reader! Comment below on the creature that the show forgot! Make a student! Give them the best description of what they'll be like! MrAquino will handle the rest! I've already got Alice the reindeer and Strong Heart the buffalo as cannon characters that will become future X-force members. The rest is up to you!" At that moment, Alice the reindeer came in.

"Wait? You knew about this!?" She asked.

"Of course I do! The audience knows it as well."

"Know what, exactly?" Twilight asked, confused.

"Well... you see-" A pinecone was shoved into Alice's mouth, silencing her. Deadpool looked down at her.

"Alright, if we're gonna win this, your future seeking abilities are good enough, so I'm making you my personal assistant to be sure these future students become efficient killers like me!"

"Deadpool!" Rainbow Dash yelled. "These are students! Not your personal army!"

"Oh, blame me? When I make child soldiers, I'm evil, but when Charles Xavier has done it for over 60 years, he's the good guy? Yeah. Justice my ass." He cocked his gun. "Because now, it's all about survival."

PreviousChapters Next