• Published 9th Nov 2014
  • 16,974 Views, 1,922 Comments

Deadpool in Equestria - MrAquino



What happens when Deadpool, the Merc with the Mouth, lands in the magical land of Equestria? Same thing that happens in every cross story, but with more Deadpool!!!

  • ...
93
 1,922
 16,974

PreviousChapters Next
Halloween Special Part 1

Author's Note:

This is more or less a trilogy that should be completed before Halloween. I won't be making a lot of chapters because I'm going to college and other fics, but I'll work on this as much as possible. And yes, I watched some Robot Chicken before making this chapter.
Also, Mad Max: Fury Road is so much better than Pitch Perfect 2, along with the new Jem being a piece of s**t (I watched the show before with my mom when we had the Hub, but that came on right before Animaniacs, so might as well watch & learn something back then, eh?)
Any suggestions before I add the new chapter? (Please, Thriller is in mind, just not now)

Deadpool looked out of the window in his house, seeing Celestia's sun going down and near Halloween decorations coming up.

What's happening?

Nightmare night.

Ooh! The Halloween special?

More or less, yes.

But we don't have a costume.

"We already have one!" Deadpool spoke. "We've been inside for the last few days, right?"

Yeah!

Playing Call of Duty.

WE DON'T PLAY THAT S**T!!!

"Yeah! We played tons of Borderlands 2!!! Kreig... notice me Senpai!"

Ahem?

"Oh, right. Well... let me take these off." He took off his gloves "And these!" His boots "And this!" His mask "but add this!" He put on a weird mask/blind fold that looked Spikey & not an ugly form of Sonic the Hedgehog.

Oh! It's beautiful!!!

It's awesome!

"Yep! I'm the Guitar Guy from Mad Max: Fury Road! YO!!! Everyone got their costume ready!?" Out of the room, Weird Al came dressed up as zombie, Weasel as a Weasel, Discord as Q, Fluffle Puff repainted to look like a Tribble, Sonata as the original Jem from 'Jem & the Holograms' and not the s**ty movie adaptation.

F**K YEAH!!! That's already a piece of s**t!!!

...Can I continue? Ah yes, Pinkie as Amy Rose, and Vanessa as-

Gadget from Chip & Dale: Rescue rangers!?

Without her jumpsuit!?

And... no... pants.

... I GOTTA GO TO THE BATHROOM!!!

And... I gotta take a shower!!!

And I'm going to use his room!!!

WHAT THE-!?

"Oh God." Deadpool spoke, leaning down and looking like he was holding in a pee. "You're... you're not wearing pants."

"Sorry, Deadpool," Vanessa replied "I couldn't find a jumpsuit, nor any pants, but I know how much you like a... easy access?" Deadpool froze in fear... or... severe hotness that'd make Michael Bay nose bleed. And yes, Deadpool's nose began to bleed.

"... I NEED TESTOSTERONE!!!" He ran through the wall of his house, which, for some weird reason, made his outline, but had a third leg in the middle.

"I never knew Deadpool had a third leg." Pinkie spoke, oblivious to the adult joke. "Adult joke? I LOVE jokes!!! And don't worry Vanessa, I bring along extra pants, usually as a way to help Lyra feel well."

"Ponies wear pants?" Vanessa asked

"Yep!"

"Where's my guitar?" Weasel asked.

Deadpool pulled out Weasel's guitar that he stuck in between his legs.

Oh man... I'm back!

Oh my god... I feel a bit weird, dirty, and wrong at once.

"Did you two-?" Deadpool asked

Yep!

"...Oh! NASTY!!!"

He might've, I continued my reading of Pride & Prejudice.

"... Clean up after yourself."

Yeah, all that popcorn needs to be cleaned up.

"What!?"

What were you doing!?

Watching Fury Road again!

"Oh thank Celestia!"

"Why doesn't anypony thank me?" A recognizable voice asked. Deadpool turned, seeing Princess Luna laying on her cloud.

"MOONCHEEKS!!!" Deadpool hugged her multiple times with squeaks. Luna grunted to herself and Levitated Deadpool away.

"Thank you for noticing me, Deadpool, but I do not wish for any annoyance this Nightmare Night."

"Sure! What's the problem, your majesty?"

"...I am not feeling it this year."

"I can help!" He grabbed Luna's flank and squeezed it. Luna gasped and bucked him in the face.

"NOT LIKE THAT!!! I'm already tired of scaring the local ponies here."

"Really? How so?"

"...Shall I explain your way?"

"My way?"

"Singing?"

"HELL YEAH!!!" Deadpool pulled out a boombox and Jack's Lament played... All American Rejects version. "Damn it." Luna repeated the whole scene flawlessly, though she used her magic to alter the environment.

"♫There are few who'd deny, at what I do I am the best, For my talents are renowned far and wide♫"

"♫Wide!♫"

"♫When it comes to surprises in the moonlit night I excel without ever even trying. With the slightest little effort of my ghostlike charms I have seen stallions give out a shriek! With the wave of my hoof, and a well-placed moan, I have swept the very bravest off their feet! Yet year after year, it's the same routine, and I grow so weary of the sound of screams and I, Luna, the Nightmare Queen, have grown so tired of the same old thing. Oh, somewhere deep inside of these bones, an emptiness began to grow. There's something out there, far from my home a longing that I've never known.♫"

"This version's not too bad, actually."

"♫I'm a master of fright, and a demon of light, And I'll scare you right out of your pants! To a mare in Ken-hoofy, I'm Miss Unlucky, And I'm known throughout Canterlot and Prance!

"♫Merce'!♫"

"♫And since I won't be dead, I can take off my head to recite Shakespearean quotations. No pony nor man can scream like I can with the fury of my recitations! But who here would ever understand that the Nightmare Queen with the skeleton grin would tire of her crown, if they only understood? She'd give it all up if she only could.♫"

"Here comes the poster shot!" He took his camera out.

"♫Oh, there's an empty place in my bones that calls out for something unknown; the fame and praise come year after year does nothing for these empty tears.♫" She turned away from Deadpool "Does thouest see how I feel now?" Deadpool counted his money away.

"Oh yeah, baby! Give it all to me!"

"You wish for me to give all of my magic to you for the night?"

"Oh yeah! This year's the bomb!"

"I hope that's a metaphor, but please, use my magic carefully; you don't want anypony hurt this year, do you?"

"Nopony's gonna get hurt with me, hottie."

"...I see. Well, Deadpool, this will hurt a bit." Deadpool placed his money away.

"What you say-AAAAHHHH!!!" Luna fired her horn into Deadpool, making him painfully grow wings from his back & a horn from his head. Luna grunted painfully, as she lost her wings & horn, soon, becoming an average earth Pony mare.

"There, my powers are with you for the night. I'm certain that-"

Around Deadpool, bones of deceased ponies came from the graves.

"... I'm a fool." Luna spoke to herself.

PreviousChapters Next