• Published 9th Nov 2014
  • 16,943 Views, 1,922 Comments

Deadpool in Equestria - MrAquino



What happens when Deadpool, the Merc with the Mouth, lands in the magical land of Equestria? Same thing that happens in every cross story, but with more Deadpool!!!

  • ...
93
 1,922
 16,943

PreviousChapters Next
Surprisingly, not really racist. Pony #16: King Sombra

After Deadpool and Discord's wonderful meal the two made together, Cadence was able to give Deadpool a room to stay for the night along with Twilight & her friends in their own room. Princess Celestia told everyone that she was going back to Canterlot, hopefully, to see if Luna needed her help and to do her responsible job of raising the sun. His room wasn't special: a simple wireframe bed, a shelf with a single lantern on it, some quills, pens, papers next to it, and a window showing the moon. He laid down on his bed and began to sleep, wondering who else he would take a Selfie with: Maud Pie, Coco pommel, Sonata, Weird Al pony, Sea-

"WE GET IT!!! MOVE ON!!!"

Oh... Excuse me for telling people your WAIFUS!!!

"SHUT UP AND LET ME SLEEP FOR ONCE!!!"

Fine... baby. Deadpool finally went to sleep, hopefully, he and Luna will get some quality time together.

"You mean Mooncheeks?"

Shut up, I'm telling this story. Though Deadpool went to sleep, a creaking noise was heard, and it woke him up! His room had been... altered a bit... and his vision was now a bit blurry. He got up and, taking the candle, investigated the creaking. With the open of the door, he saw that the rooms were slowly drifting apart, and the hallway was nearly pitch black.

"This way..." a faint whisper said to his left side. Curious, Deadpool followed the whisper, seeing the doors to the room now disappeared, and were replaced with picture frames, holding violent images of his past. His life as a child, life of a mercenary, the Weapon X program, surviving the 'Deadpool' wages, escape from Weapon X, various shenanigans with heroes & villains, Ryan Reynolds, his 7/10 video game, and the events he did in Equestria. All were there as he walked down with a dying candle.

"Quick Question."

Um... sure.

"Is this a parody to Batman: Arkham Asylum, where everyone's throat's are shoved with the tragic past cliche, or is this a parody to Amnesia?"

...A bit of both. Can we get to the story?

"Oh, right. To the people at home: I had to get an app that allowed me to break the 4th wall before I went to sleep. YOU CAN ENJOY ME MORE NOW!!!"

"These are images to the past," The same voice whispered to Deadpool "You've caused so much pain & agony, you don't deserve to live, but you can be of use to me."

"How so?" Deadpool asked, seeing the pictures disappear into darkness

"Easy: you must go and- HEY!!! STOP THAT!!! DON'T PRESS THAT!!!" A door with a taco on it appeared in a puff of smoke filled with confetti. Deadpool opened it and saw his two sides along with a grey unicorn that wore something of royalty, but had a red horn with green eyes & red pupils and his black mane was moving in a way similar to fire. The entire room they were in looked like Chipotle, minus the windows.

"HA!!! KING SOMBRA!!! REALY!?!?!?"

I know!!! HE FINALLY HAS A PERSONALITY!!!

Oh come now, he's alway had a personality.

"Really?" Sombra asked

Yes. You just stand, laugh menacingly and become a fart cloud

HA!!! YOU SAID 'CLOUD'!!!

"Ugh!" Sombra groaned "Why me?"

"Alright Sombra," Deadpool said, leaning on the wall, trying not to laugh "What's your offer?"

"I was going to give you a chance to use dark powers, but considering how I just found out YOU killed Tirek on your won, Never mind!!!"

"You wanted me to kill Tirek with Dark powers?"

"...Yes. Is there a problem?"

"Many: I'm too awesome for that, you're not threatening enough, Gak will get more screen time, Spikey Wikey will destroy you, there's no chimichangas involved, Discord is my best friend, Mane 6, Celestia & Luna, no weapons involved. Need I say more?"

"...No." His head fell onto the counter with a loud 'Thump!' "Ugh... These dark powers are useless, now that I see it." The two sides of Deadpool walked next to the depressed, evil king that had little to no character development.

Really? Can you give us a chance to tell us who you are?

Maybe you won't be so lame AFTER you tell us who you are.

"There's not much to say. I was a young stallion, wanted power, found a book that had spells of it, fought & lost my shadow, became corrupt, ruled empire for a good... 12 days, and was banished under the ice for 1000 years."

"That's it?" Deadpool asked

"Alright, it was technically 984 years and 2 months, but 1000 sounds more dramatic. And yeah, I had the dumbest way of trying to Retake my empire... kinda wish I was more focused on the plan rather than how I'm trying to terrify the crowd. Most embarrassing way to be defeated, you know?"

Yep. We were beaten by a chicken in a game of Tic-Tac-Toe.

While fending off a whole angry big top circus for killing THE RING LEADER!!!

"How are you so popular? Why do ponies love and fear you?"

"Easy as this:" Deadpool gave the instructions of being popular "Overact! LOOK!!! Random Music." the classic 'Heads, Shoulders, Knees, and Toes' played out of nowhere "and be relatable!"

"...just like that?"

"Just like that!"

"Huh... never thought of that."

"A lot of villains are like that. Taco?"

"How come ponies everywhere assume that I enjoy Mexican food!?!?!? I HATE IT!!! I enjoy burgers!!!"

"Oh... aren't you of mexican heritage?"

"NO!!! I just chose Sombra from a dictionary because it sounded cool!"

"Oh. That make's sense. But listen, why not join us?"

"...Join you?"

"Yeah! I'm not in the mood for killing anything tonight, you seem... alright, and I think the princesses would enjoy another reformed villain. Talk to Discord, he'll help you out."

"Really? Why... thank you! I have no idea how to repay you!"

"2 ways: 1) A selfie."

"Oh! I've seen you done that! Of course!!!"

Can we get involved?

You just dropped us in thin air.

"F**K OFF!!!" Deadpool yelled. "Say Caballeros!!!"

"Caballeros?" Sombra asked with a confused smile. The pic was taken.

"Now my second."

"And what's that?"

"Boys?"

Yes?

Yeah?

"Hit it!" Deadpool pulled Sombra in between the three Pools. He snapped his fingers and all of them had sombreros and ponchos.

"Really?" Sombra asked

Just go with it.

It's really fun!!!

"Let's do this!!!" Deadpool yelled. Music began to play, and Sombra seemed to join them in their dance easily, though whatever happened, he seemed to have a lot of bad luck. The other Deadpool's joined him every now & then, but this is mostly him singing. "♫We're four caballeros, four gay caballeros! They say we are birds of a feather!!! We're happy amigos No matter where he goes, The one, two, three 'n' four goes, We're always together!!! We're four happy chappies, With snappy serapes, You'll find us beneath our sombreros!!! We're brave and we'll stay so, We're bright as a peso!♫"

"Who says so?" Sombra asked

"♫We say so! The four caballeros! ohhhh! We have the stars to guide us, Guitars here beside us, To play as we go!!! We sing and we samba We shout 'ay, caramba!♫"

"What means ay, caramba?"

"Oh yes, I don't know. ♫Through fair and stormy weather, We stand close together, Like books on a shelf!!!♫" Luna entered their dream, but stood in complete confusion. The 4 turned around and panted like dogs. "♫As pals though we may be, When some Latin baby Says yes, no, or maybe... it's Each man is for himself!♫" They all began to tackle each other! Luna, without any hesitation, teleported away! The 4 saw her disappear and quickly went back to their thing. "♫Ohhhh! Jalisco no the rajes!!!! Me sale del alma!!!! Gritar con color!!! Abrir todo le pecho Pa echar este grit Qué lindo es Jalisco Palabra de honooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooor!!!♫"

Their song ended.

"Wow." Sombra commented "That was beautiful and, might I say, fun!!!"

We're like this EVERYWHERE we go!!!

"Really? What was that final verse?"

It's Spanish. It translates to "Jalisco do not back !!!! I get the soul !!!! Shouting with color !!! Pa chest will open all take this grit How cute is Jalisco word of honor !!!"

"...What does that mean?"

"I have no clue!" Deadpool responded. "Anyways, it was nice meeting you lil' Sombrero, hopefully, you'll be a side character in Season 5 or 6."

"Uh... thanks? A quick thing I wanted to say before you wake up."

"Yeah?"

"I... well... I took your body away and buried it somewhere"

"WHAT!?!?!?"

"And you may not want to move so fast when you wake up."

"YOU SON OF A B-" The dream ended like that.

Author's Note:

NEW YEAR!!! NEW CHAPTER!!! I'm not so huge with Sombra, so this may be the most boring chapter. (way to go for 2015) Who should Deadpool meet next?

PreviousChapters Next