• Published 9th Nov 2014
  • 16,961 Views, 1,922 Comments

Deadpool in Equestria - MrAquino



What happens when Deadpool, the Merc with the Mouth, lands in the magical land of Equestria? Same thing that happens in every cross story, but with more Deadpool!!!

  • ...
93
 1,922
 16,961

PreviousChapters Next
High School drama. The EQG world

The Bus came to a stop. It's door opened, letting Deadpool out... who felt strange through it. Everything about him felt wrong as he exited the bus. He was outside of what could only be described as a high school with a familiar looking horse statue in front of it.

"Where the hell are we!?" An annoying voice asked from behind.

"Beats me." Another, more stern voice, answered. Deadpool turned to see two of his Teenager selves.

"AHH!!! TWINS!!!" He screamed.

"AHH!!! WE'RE FREE!!!" The annoying yelled.

"We have our own bodies now." The other spoke, looking at himself. "And you're now a teenager."

"What the-!?" Wade looked down at himself. "Ah s**t! I'm going through puberty again!?"

"Ooh! You know what this means!?" Crazy asked

"We can learn something new and correct our mistake of dropping out?" Stuffy asked

"Nope! We can stare at younger girls now!" Deadpool stared for a minute... then felt his pants tighten.

"Oh yeah..." Wade drooled. Stuffy slapped them both across their faces.

"You perverts!" He yelled.

"Howdy, strangers!" The voice of A.J. yelled. They turned to see the teenage version of Applejack, complete with a stenson and... denim skirt.

"Why do you have a skirt on?" Crazy asked

"Uh... pardon?"

"You're a farmer, aren't ya? Isn't a skirt going to be bad? Especially if you fall and some sand gets up your va-" Stuffy covered his mouth.

"I'm sorry for that! My brother... Carlos, isn't exactly great with people."

"Oh, well, Ah can see his point. So who are ya'll?"

"I'm Steven, and he's-"

"Wade Wilson!" Wade interrupted, walking to her and extending his hand to her. "Glad to see that someone here looks relateively normal instead of a character from Doug."

"... Is that supposed to be a compliment or...?" Applejack asked.

"Don't mind him." Stuffy replied. "I'm the brains, Wade's the slacker, and Carlos is the idiot."

"Hm, Ah can see that. But why do ya'll wear masks?"

"We love 50 Shades of Grey." Wade answered, pulling out the erotic novel and opening it, where the head of George Takei began to read aloud.

Applejack stared, then ran off.

"What!?" Deadpool yelled "I thought you girls loved these type of erotic novels!"

"I doubt she's horny like you." Stuffy replied.

"Oh my!" Crazy replied with his best Takei impersonation.

"Ech! We better find a way back home." Deadpool spoke.

"Or we can stay here until the mess you've made is cleaned up." Stuffy suggested.

"... Or that." He turned to the school. "Well... hopefully, we can meet every character here by the end of this chapter."

"But we have to come back after EQG5." Crazy added.

"Shut the f**k up!" He pulled a map out of nowhere. "Now, let's see the layout.

"... Crystal Prep and Canterlot high are near each other?" Stuffy asked

"What the hell!? That's a waste of gas!"

"I knew Walmart was behind this!" Crazy added.

"Perhaps. But, we should see everyone in the favorite thing!"

"Montage?" Stuffy and Crazy asked.

"Yep!"

Rarity.

"You mean to say that you meet three, disturbing triplets?" The white girl asked.

"Yep." Applejack replied "They questioned why Ah wore a skirt instead of pants."

"... Why don't you wear pants?" Applejack face palmed himself. It wasn't until Deadpool and crew came in, with Wade wearing black glasses and dressing up horribly that the Razies would say won for worst costume design.

"Vhere is ze bathroom!?" He asked in a stereotypical German accent. "I need to drop der s**t!"

"Um... who are you?" Rarity asked. Deadpool began to touch her face.

"Oh my god! A real Mexican!"

"A real-?"

"Listen, der Mexicano! I'm a fashion designer from Iron Fist! Would you like to be fisted?"

"What the-!?"

"Oh wait, you're a man! I don't like gays zat way! Come! We must leave!" He tripped over a trashcan and fell into a janitor's bucket. "Oh! I found ze bathroom!" He began to unzip his pants. The two girls screamed and ran.

"What is wrong with you?" Stuffy asked

"Fashion is blind." Crazy answered.

Fluttershy

The yellow girls sat down, petting her pet rabbit on the steps of the high school. She paused and stared as Rarity and Applejack ran out, screaming for their lives.

"... What just happened?" She asked aloud.

"I happened." Deadpool spoke. She turned, only to be meet with a weird mask. OOGA booga booga booga!!!"

"AAHHH!!!" She got up and ran. Deadpool took the mask off and snickered to himself.

Rainbow Dash.

The blue soccer girl practiced balancing the ball on her head... up until Deadpool tackled her in Football gear.

"WHOO!!! This is a real sport, Missy! No one gives a f**k about Soccer!!! WHOO!!!" He ran and disappeared into the bushes. All dash could do was blink.

"... What the-?"

Pinkie Pie

It went like this

Sci-Twi

Twilight entered her private private study in Crystal prep. However, she paused as she Deadpool, Stuffy, and Crazy all together, doing the deam meme, the Harlem shake.

"What the-!?" She yelled. "How did you-!?" The bass dropped. Somehow, she was twerking as Crazy got Spike and performed The Daggering, Deadpool performed the D**k slang, and Stuffy hanging himself in the background.

The Crystal Prep students.

The 6 main students from the 3rd EQG movie (Who I won't mention their names) stood in the hallway, each doing their own thing. Deadpool ran and, with baby arms, smacked all of their breasts before running away and giggling like a madman.

The principals.

Principal Cinch stood, looking out of a window and getting a good look of the schoolyard. However, unbeknonst to her, and something she should've noticed, was Deadpool on her desk with his pants down... doing his business. The door opened and Principal and Vice Principal Celestia, Luna, with Shining Armor and Cadence entered, but gasped as Deadpool finished. Cinch turned around and gasped.

"... Did you just...?" Cinch asked. Deadpool pulled up his pants and tightened his belt before throwing gang signs.

"Wasup?" He asked with swagger. "Wassup, dog? Crapped on your desk dog, wassup with that?" They stared at him. "... SMOKE BOMB!!!" He threw a smoke bomb, making everyone cough before running away.

Camp.

Both Gloria and Timber finished making the camp look presentable to the new campers that will arrive.

"We sure did it this time." Timber spoke, wiping some sweat from his forehead.

"Yep." She replied. "And hopefully, nothing supernatural happens. A loud banging came from the shed. They paused and stared. The sound of an engine was turning on, before the door crashed open and Wade came out, wearing a blue hoodie and wearing a hockey mask.

"I'M THE REAL DELIRIOUS!!!" He shouted

"PSYCHO!!!" They screamed before running away, screaming their heads off.

Everyone else.

The whole town was under lockdown. Posters of Deadpool were around, simply labeled psychopath, hung everywhere and littered the streets. Deadpool, Stuffy, and Crazy walked down the streets, stopping at the bus stop. The magic School bus arrived before the door opened.

"Seatbelts, everyone!" Ms. Frizzle spoke.

"Yeah, let's get out of here." Deadpool spoke. "This town is getting boring to my taste. Highschool drama is not for me... let;s go back to the Fantasy world."

"Agreed." Stuffy and Crazy nodded, but for different reasons. They entered the bus, which took them away and back to the real Equestria.

Author's Note:

I enjoy the movies. But, let's be honest: high school movies really aren't really great. And yes, I think of Doug when I see them, with negative memories. And no, my name isn't Doug, but it's mostly for how boring that show was.

PreviousChapters Next