• Published 9th Nov 2014
  • 16,955 Views, 1,922 Comments

Deadpool in Equestria - MrAquino



What happens when Deadpool, the Merc with the Mouth, lands in the magical land of Equestria? Same thing that happens in every cross story, but with more Deadpool!!!

  • ...
93
 1,922
 16,955

PreviousChapters Next
...I'M SO FABULOUS!!! Pony #64 and 65: Pewdiepie and Marzia... and his pugs.

Deadpool sat on the branch of a nearby tree, watching Rarity drag Wooden Toaster by his/her tail and carrying a derped Living Tombstone along the way. She closed the door right behind him, and a green light illuminated from the house.

"What the-!?!?!?" Rarity yelled. The door opened and Glaze flew right out

"FREEDOM!!!" The pegasus yelled

"What the f**k just happened!?!?!?" a familiar male voice spoke

"Look!" a familiar female voice spoke "A pony!"

"... You know you're both ponies, right?" an irritated Rarity responded

"No I'- Holy j***a s**t! I am!!!"

"What did I say?"

"I'm now cute!!!" the female spoke. A dog's barking was heard.

"EDGAR!!!" The male voice yelled "DEUTSCHLAND!!!"

Deadpool Teleported inside the Carousel Boutique, hanging onto one of the corners of the roof. In front of Rarity was a golden yellow stallion earth pony with a blonde mane & tail, having a fist for a cutie mark; a light brown pegasus mare with a mane looking similar to Rarity's (when it's wet), that had different shades of brown, & a simple flower for her cutie mark; Right next to them were two pugs: a really chubby pug that had the color of 'Otis' from the movie 'Milo and Otis' and a black one.

"...Really? Pewdiepie?"

What!?!?!? The people requested that you meet him!

"He ain't a f**king Brony!!!"

True, but he has played MLP related games and Mods before, remember?

"Most were unknown to him!"

What about the 'Luna Game' games?

"... f**k. Continue."

Thank you!

"Who are you?" Rarity asked

"The name's Pewdiepie!!!" The duck responded.

"WE GOT ONE!!!" Deadpool yelled above "WE GOT ONE!!!" Everyone looked up at him, only for Deadpool to lose his grip and fall down to the floor, face-first!. The Black pug began to bark again.

"EDGAR!!! DEUTSCHLAND!!!" Deadpool lifted himself up, seeing the most famous 'Let's play' person on youtube with, at least, 35 million subscribers!

"Who is he?" The pegasus with Pewds asked

"...I think... It's Deadpool!!! Ha Ha Ha!!! Deadpool is here, Marzia!"

"Deadpool?" Deadpool teleported, carrying Marzia in his arms

"That's right!" Deadpool announced "Deadpool: The Merc with the Mouth and most beloved Canadian of all time! I'm just as popular as your boyfriend, the most beloved Switzerlandian of all time!"

"You both know each other?" Rarity and Marzia asked in unison, stopping and staring at each other.

"...No." The two males replied together, also in unison.

"...I'll decide whether or not it's true or not," Rarity spoke in a bit of an annoyed tone. "Deadpool: why don't you take this lovely couple away for a second? I've got to get back to work!" Rarity laid the Living tombstone on a chair, looking at his, though simple, mane and wondering how she could change it. Pewds looked over her shoulder.

"Whatcha doing girl?" Pewds asked as if he were a pervert.

"I'm just finding a way to make him FABULOUS!!!"

"F-f-fab-u-lous?" Rarity turned and saw Pewds twitch crazily

"Is... there something wrong? I apologize if I-"

"I WANT TO BE FABILOUS AS WELL!!!"

"Oh no." Marzia commented, face hoofing herself.

"You want to... fabulized!?!?!?" Rarity asked

"No!" Deadpool spoke, standing next to Pewd. "WE want to be Fabulized!!!"

"... Consider it Done!!! Please, take a seat!" The two men sat in their own chair, next to each other! Though Pewds was now a pony, he seemed to be well adjusted to moving around and sitting as he normally did as a human. Rarity began her work on the three men, doing all she can to make the three men more presentable and, you guessed it, F-A-B-U-L-O-U-S!!!

3 hours later:

Rarity finished fabulizing the three men, setting their seats up and allowing them to see their new, much more fabulous looks. Living Tombstone, still derped up, now had his mane longer, but combed back to look very gentleman like, while wearing a tuxedo. Deadpool, despite wearing a mask, had the Kawaii eyes, pink blushes on his cheeks, pure blonde Cadence like hair style in a pink tutu with matching High Heels, and Pewds... he had Rarty's eyes now, but he had on one of those pink, fluffy scarfs (I have no idea what they're called), ear rings, a tiara, and black high heels. Rarity giggled at the look on their faces.

"Oh my," She spoke "I think those pranks Rainbow Dash and Pinkie have taught me well! I can't wait to see al the town residents point at you and-"

"I'M SO FABULOUS!!!" Pewds and Deadpool yelled together. Rarity stopped and gave a curious look.

"You're... not angry?"

"No!"

"I'm so fabulous!!!" Pewds continued

"You're so fabulous," Deadpool spoke "but I'm so fancy!"

"Fancy!?!?!?" Rarity asked in shock. Deadpool teleported with everyone, and they found themselves inside the class of the local school. Maya (or Jabba the Hut) and Edgar were in purses, as Maya was carried around by Deadpool while Edgar with Pewds. The ponies around them just stared at the strangely dressed men. The beginning beat of a particular Iggy song began to play.

"Oh God!" Pediepie yelled "Not this song!"

"Why are we doing this?" Rarity asked, giving a questionable look "And why here!?!?!?"

"Because... ♫First things first, I'm the realest!♫" Deadpool began to sing. "♫Drop this and let the whole world feel it! And I'm still in the Murda Business, I can hold you down, like I'm givin' lessons in physics. You should want a bad b***h like this! Drop it low and pick it up just like this! Cup of Ace, cup of Goose, cup of Cris High heels, somethin' worth a half a ticket on my wrist! Takin' all the liquor straight, never chase that! Rooftop like we bringin' '88 back! Bring the hooks in, where the bass at? Champagne spillin', you should taste that!♫"

"♫I'm so fancy,♫" Everyone their group sang, not even sure why they're singing along AT ALL! "♫You already know! I'm in the fast lane... From L.A. to Tokyo. I'm so fancy, Can't you taste this gold? Remember my name, 'bout to blow!♫"

"♫I said baby, I do this, I thought that, you knew this! Can't stand no haters and honest, the truth is And my flow r******d, they speak it, depart it. Swagger on super, I can't shop at no department. Better get my money on time, if they not money, decline, and swear I meant that there so much that they give that line a rewind. So get my money on time, if they not money, decline I just can't worry 'bout no haters, gotta stay on my grind! Now tell me, who that, who that? That do that, do that? Put that paper over all, I thought you knew that, knew that I be that D-P-O-O-L, put my name in bold I been working, I'm up in here with some change to throw!♫"

"♫I'm so fancy, You already know! I'm in the fast lane... From L.A. to Tokyo. I'm so fancy, Can't you taste this gold? Remember my name, 'bout to blow! Trash the hotel! Let's get drunk on the mini bar. Make the phone call, Feels so good getting what I want, yeah! Keep on turning it up. Chandelier swinging, we don't give a f**k! Film star, yeah I'm deluxe, Classic, expensive, you don't get to touch, ow!♫"

"♫Still stunting, how you love that? Got the whole world asking how I does that? Hot girl, hands off, don't touch that! Look at that I bet you wishing you could clutch that! Just the way you like it, huh? You're so good, he's just wishing he could bite it, huh? Never turn down money, Slaying these h**s, gold trigger on the gun like-♫"

"♫I'm so fancy, You already know! I'm in the fast lane... From L.A. to Tokyo. I'm so fancy, Can't you taste this gold? Remember my name, 'bout to blow!♫"

"♫Who that, who that, D-P-O-O-L! That do that, do that, D-P-O-O-L! Who that, who that, D-P-O-O-L! Who that, who that, D-P-O-O-L! That do that, do that, D-P-O-O-L! Who that, who that, D-P-O-O-L!♫"

Their song ended.

Don't... ever... do that again.

It wasn't even as sexy as the music video!!!

"That was... interesting." Rarity commented, her pupils really wide.

"Well... that was... fun." Pewds commented "Any way this is recorded?"

"Of course!" Deadpool replied "The author wrote all of this, so either the Real you does it or, more than likely, some guy animates this!!!"

"...What!?!?!?"

"This is so weird." Marzia commented.

"Seflie!!!" Deadpool spoke, lifting the two up to his face with their pugs.

"Oh yeah!" Pewds yelled "Fabulized!!!" The picture was taken, but... with weirdness: Deadpool's face now had Edgar's, Edgar had a random unicorn's face, Pewds was now a muscular man with only his pony head to the body, Marzia was now a kitty cat, and Maya... well... she's still Jabba the Hut.

"...What the f**k!?!?!?"

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! THE DUCK STRIKES AGAIN!!!"

Somewhere:

Sibsy's ear twitched and she turned to the school.

"What's wrong?" Mando asked, holding a small duckling in his right hoof.

"A DUCK IS IN THERE!!!" Sibsy yelled. She opened her wings and flew to the school at speeds that would impress Rainbow Dash.

A hole was made in the school wall. Everyone turned to see Sibsy having her crazed look.

"Where's the duck?" She asked. Deadpool, Marzia, and the pugs all pointed at Pewds. "DUCKY!!!" She flew into Pewds,causing another hole in the wall, and began to fly away with him.

"HELP!!!" Pewdiepie Yelled

"Pewdie!!!" Marzia yelled. She began to run towards him, though on her hind legs, making her look like she was waddling after him than, well running after him. The pugs followed, both barking as loud as they can.

Author's Note:

Pewdiepie, if you find this, I just want you to know... that you.. are so KAWAII!!! Please, watch the show: Rarity will DEFINITELY be your favorite and, if you're like Weird Al, you too could be in the show as a new character!!! (A pony just named "Let's Play", maybe?).
Pewd's channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/PewDiePie
Pewdiepie Pony: https://derpicdn.net/img/2013/4/5/289213/full.png
Marzia Pony: http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2013/092/7/2/__redesign___cutiepie_marzia___by_xanikrawlerlazarx-d605p7m.png

The waddle-chase came from the end of this:

PreviousChapters Next