• Published 9th Nov 2014
  • 16,956 Views, 1,922 Comments

Deadpool in Equestria - MrAquino



What happens when Deadpool, the Merc with the Mouth, lands in the magical land of Equestria? Same thing that happens in every cross story, but with more Deadpool!!!

  • ...
93
 1,922
 16,956

PreviousChapters Next
Season Finale Spoilers

Author's Note:

Deadpool popped out of his cocoon, gasping for breath.

"WHAT THE F**K JUST HAPPENED!?!?!?" He yelled, looking everywhere. "AHH!!! Changelings!!!" He reached for his gun to bust a cap... but he didn't have his weapons. "Oh s**t! Fine, time to do it the old way!" He put on a gentleman's mustache and prepared his fists like a 30's boxer. "Put 'em up! Put 'em up, eh!"

"Deadpool." Luna spoke

"Mooncheeks!... Wait... what's our favorite sex postion?"

"...Are you serious?"

"You better not be a changeling!"

"... Ugh... the Triceratops."

"... Good enough. Mooncheeks!" He grabbed her... followed by grabbing her tail and cocking her like a shotgun. "Let's kill them all!"

"Wait!" Starlight yelled "Don't! They're good now!"

"Good!?" He looked around, seeing the changelings weren't their black and blue eyed selves, but they were, for a lack of better words, colorful. Every single changeling was now a different shade of color with beetle-like backs to protect their used-to-be exposed wings, though they had wing like tails now.

EWW!!! BUGS!!! KILL THEM ALL!!!

As much as I would agree to that idea, they're not showing hostility towards us like the old changelings. In fact, just look at that one!

Deadpool turned to the tallest one; It was about as tall as Luna, easily standing over the other changelings, and popping out of it's head was not just a normal sized, but two antlers, giving it a bit of an elk-like appearence.

"DAMN!" Deadpool spoke, appearing next to the tall Changeling "Where have you been!? Did you abduct me!? If so, all's forgiven."

"Uh... Deadpool... it's me, Thorax." The Deer-Changeling spoke in a somewhat deeper tone of Thorax. Deadpool stared.

"... Ewe!!! You molted for this!?"

"Um... no... I shared my love to Chrysalis and I-"

"Chrysalis!? Where is she!?"

"She escaped," Starlight spoke "I offered her my friendship, but she-" Deadpool teleported away and everyone watched as he ran to the Changeling queen.

"GET YOUR BUG ASS BACK OVER HERE!!!"

"... Uh oh!" Pinkie spoke "Tatsurou's not gonna be happy with this." She ripped apart a hard copy of a different story.

Chrysalis flapped her wings to escape, but saw Deadpool chasing after her.

"Ugh! Not him!" She growled, flying faster. However, she forgot that he could teleport, and felt him on her back, 'seductively' rubbing his right index finger over her lip.

"Shh... Daddy's here."

"GAHH!!!" She bucked him off, followed by a hiss. "It's bad enough that the traitor Thorax took most of my hive with him, but you... you're something else!"

"Of course! I'm a guy! And you're a bug horse!"

"YOU'RE A NUISANCE!!!"

"And your voice changed for some reason. Care to explain what happened? You started a weird, vibrating voice that made your voice buzzed, fitting as your kind acted like bees, but what happened? Why's it... normal? I always thought the Season 5 finale was because it was in a different universe, and trust me, I know my different universes, but you have that today. What's going on?" She hissed at him, blasting a green bolt at him. He appeared next to her. "Seriously. What happened?"

"Leave me alone!" She flew into the sky. Deadpool shrugged.

"Alright, if you wanna be like that." He pulled out a rocket launcher, which had Fluffle Puff as the missile. "Ready?"

"Ptthp!" The fluffy pony answered

"Aim... FIRE!!!"

BOOM!!!

Fluffle Puff was blasted into the air, going about as fast as Dr. Robotnick, according to Game theory, and hit Chrysalis with the baseball sound from Super Smash Bros.. With that, Chrysalis disappeared into her fur and was seemingly gone.

And in Fluffle Puff's fur is the Ask Fluffle Puff series on Tumblr!

And we're not going acknowledge your imaginary genders.

"I'M SEXUALLY LABELED AS A TOASTER!!!" Deadpool yelled with the Triggered Meme. This was ended as Fluffle Puff landed on him.

"...Ptthp." She simply spoke before floating away.

"...You're right!" Deadpool jumped back up. "Time to talk to his Majesty, King Thorax!!!"

Thorax and the Changelings began to rebuild the hive. It was going to be operational like it was before, but it was going to look lees threatening and more inviting to others. Deadpool appeared next to Thorax, startling the new king. He took his mask off, grabbed Thorax, and made out with the Changeling King. Thorax panicked a bit, unsure as to what's going on, as the rest of the changelings stared in awkwardness, though one added his two bits. Deadpool stopped making out and shushed him.

"There you go... my good luck to you on rebuilding your kingdom... I hope to see that you have your episode in Season 7." And like that, he disappeared, leaving only a note that had his phone number and 'Call me' below it.

The Merc with the mouth began to move away from the Changeling Kingdom.

Gee, Wade. What are we going to do?

"The same thing we do every chapter, Crazy. Meet new ponies!"

♫They're Deadpool and the Wade. Yes Deadpool and the Wade. One is a genius, and also insane! They're once laboratory mice. His genes have been spliced. They're Deadpool, they're Deadpool and the Wade Wade Wade Wade Wade Wade Wade Wade Wade.♫

"Hit it, Crazy!"

♫Before this fic is done! His plan will unfurl. By the dawning of the sun, his fans will have the world! They're Deadpool and the Wade, Yes Deadpool and the Wade. His fandom campaign is easy to explain. To rule his random worth, it'll overthrow the earth! They're Deadpool, They're Deadpool and the Wade Wade Wade Wade Wade Wade Wade Wade♫

"CHIMIGHANGA!!!"

PreviousChapters Next