• Published 9th Nov 2014
  • 16,892 Views, 1,922 Comments

Deadpool in Equestria - MrAquino



What happens when Deadpool, the Merc with the Mouth, lands in the magical land of Equestria? Same thing that happens in every cross story, but with more Deadpool!!!

  • ...
92
 1,922
 16,892

PreviousChapters Next
(づ ◉ ͜ʖ ◉ )づ Pony # 196, 197, 198, and 199: Lily Lace, Star Streak, Inky Rose, and Strawberry Sunrise

In Rarity's Boutique, the fancy marshmallow mare, examined the various dresses her three main designers. They were, as you read from the chapter title, a very light cream unicorn mare with a long silver mane & tail in a blue see-through dress, a very flamboyant stallion with a mane that looked like a nautilus got freaky with some red vines, and a very goth looking pegasus mare that would make many Teen Titans fans cheer as she reminded them of Raven... only to cry when I mention Teen Titans Go!.

But, anyways, all three made their costume, when they heard a tune of some sort. The clapping came as knocks on the door before it came crashing down. Deadpool entered, wearing a Nazi outfit with plenty of Schnitzels, Bratwursts, Pretzels, and Bier. He danced away, presumably drunk, with Rarity and the others staring.

"I say," the stallion spoke "is this the current trend that's happening? I doubt the... Germane look is going to last well."

"Du schlief die S*****e, schwuler Herr!" Deadpool yelled in German, unaware that I know how to use Google Translate and censor his swear word. "Verdammt!"

"This is, like, totally noisy." The unicorn spoke the way basic white chicks do. "Is he, like, this loud?"

"You'd be surprised." Rarity huffed.

"I like his outfit." The Goth Pegasus just spoke. They turned to her with a strange look. "It's black." Deadpool placed a matching officer's hat on her head.

"Begleiten Sie mich, wie wir unseren Herrn und Erlöser loben, Trumpler!" He pulled out an Oompa Loompa toy with yellow hair and a black, Toothbrush mustache.

"... Sure." Rarity walked in between the two.

"Now, now, we don't want to get too distracted, do we?" She spoke before turning to Wade. "I'm sorry, Deadpool, but we're in the middle of another fashion contest, one that's a lot more fair and not as... rude as Applejack's."

"Fashion!?" Deadpool asked, taking his 3rd Reich outfit off. "Count me in!"

"...You want to participate?"

"Well of course! Ever since I was young, I've always wanted to explore beauty in my own way."

You wanted to be a T-Rex during High School.

And we do experience beauty: Through violence! Like Samurai Jack!

"Uh... well..." Rarity began. "I guess the more the merrier... but-"

"I got this sweet Heavy metal Soundtrack for you." He pulled out a record.

"... Deal!" Rarity took the record with her magic and ran to her room, giggling like a filly as the heavy metal played loudly, but muffled. Deadpool turned to the three competitors.

"I can already tell that I'm gonna win."

"Yeah right!" Star Streak snorted. "You don't even have any sketches re-" He was cut off as a large sketchbook face planted him. Deadpool opened it and looked through his various sketches, most of them were different sex positions he'd since mastered. The two mares saw some of his sketches.

"Wow, these are like, so totally gross!" Lily Lace spoke as she pulled out a cup of Starbucks coffee. Inky didn't say anything, but blushed as her wings popped out with a loud 'Poomf!'. Deadpool took his sketchbook off of the stallion, cracking his knuckles as readied himself.

"Let's do this!" He spoke to himself.

Rarity sat next to Starlight Glimmer, who agreed to do this as a way to see some fashion, and Strawberry Sunrise, the yellow pegasus mare with a red mane similar to Carrot Top/Golden Harvet's mane... hopefully, no one thinks they're twins. The music began... and it was weird.

"Up front! We have Lily Lace!" Rarity announced. One of the first 3 ponies to show off their dress came out with a swan inspired costume.

"Ooh! I like the feathers!" Starlight spoke.

"Honk for us!" Starberry shouted before munching on another strawberry. The next pony came out wearing an elegant looking outfit.

"Very nice! Very Canterlot-like."

"Is she gonna get kidnapped like the princesses? I hope so." The final one wore a nearly invisible dress with slight hues of blue in it.

"Looks like the sky. Very nice."

"About as dense too... like her mind." Starlight just turned to Strawberry with a offended look.

"Next! Star Streak!" Rarity announced. Another three. The first had a plaid looking outfit.

"I like the patterns." Starlight commented.

"Plaid? More like Plain." Starberry spoke. The 2nd one looked like they were made of crystals.

"Very cool! Like the locals as the crystal Empire?"

"Hope they're not as fragile as they look." The last one looked very wavy, similar to that of water.

"I'm feeling rather cool with this."

"I want it boiling away."

"Inky Rose!" Rarity continued. The first wore a simple black turtle neck.

"Huh... seems simple, but elegant." Starlight commented.

"Like a corpse?" Strawberry asked. Another one came out, wearing a skirt that seemed to be made out of webs.

"Ooh! Freaky."

"It must be really dusty down there." The last one wore a trenchcoat.

"Very mysterious."

"I wouldn't be surprised if he flashed-"

"Finally! Deadpool!" Rarity finished. The first pony simply wore an outfit made entirely out of strawberries.

"Uh... strawberries?" Starlight asked, rather confused. She expected Strawberry Sunrise to make another roast... only to see her slightly drooling with an open mouth. The 2nd pony wore clothes that looked like a strawberry. "Huh... I guess that's neat." Strawberry Sunrise drooled harder with some slight stammering and a few twitches in her left eye. The last pony just wore a strawberry costume. "... Really?" Strawberry Sunrise drooled a waterfall and began to foam at the mouth.

"Well, these were some interesting fashion choices," Rarity spoke. "But only one can be the champion. Judges? Who do you think-?" She was knocked out of the way as Strawberry Sunrise tackled the ponies in Deadpool's costumes.

"THEY WIN!!! NO DOUBT!!! THEY WIN IT ALL!!! GIVE ME MY STRAWBERRIES!!!" Deadpool knocked her in the back of the head with a frying pan. The mare fell to the floor, unconscious, but not without leaving a few psychological scars on the models.

"Yeah... I guess I'm glad I didn't put strawberries over my balls." He spoke, taking the large strawberry off of his crotch area. "Ooh! I wonder what would happen if she was in the world of Strawberry Shortcake?"

Author's Note:

Ok! We're near the 200 mark! And, I already know who's the 200th pony! ... It's you! If you have any requests on what Deadpool should do, PM me

PreviousChapters Next