• Published 9th Nov 2014
  • 16,955 Views, 1,922 Comments

Deadpool in Equestria - MrAquino



What happens when Deadpool, the Merc with the Mouth, lands in the magical land of Equestria? Same thing that happens in every cross story, but with more Deadpool!!!

  • ...
93
 1,922
 16,955

PreviousChapters Next
A changing special.

The moon hung over Equestria. About everypony was fast asleep, with a few exception. Deadpool had rented out Ponyville's outdoor theater and had a play that he and his students would star in, but unbeknownst to them, Wade had a special guest. And while to the us, the readers, it's a bit on the late side, Deadpool had heard about the news of Spike's puberty, and the specific change that had happened to him. In a way, it's Deadpool's praise to the little dragon for growing up, and while being the butt of many jokes, will undoubtedly grow up to be the best butler to Twilight.

Deadpool snuck into Spike's room, the dragon asleep in his bed, snoring away. With a simple string, Deadpool held a single gem over Spike's face. Spike, with a few sniffs, murred a bit in his sleep.

"Mmm... Sapphire..." He drooled a bit, halfway waking up and falling back asleep. His tongue wrapped around the gem, taking the bait. Deadpool yanked back, making Spike wake up with a scream. "W-wha-!? Deadpool!? What are you-!?"

"You got your wings!" Deadpool interrupted before squealing like a fangirl. "AHHH!!! I didn't think it would happen, but you got your wings! You're no longer a baby! You're a teenager!!!"

"Uh... thanks... but if you excuse me, I need to go back to sleep and-" Deadpool grabbed Spike and ran through the door.

"Not yet! We've got a show to do!"

"Show!?" Spike saw how the world became a blur as Deadpool ran with him in arms. Looking down, Spike noticed Deadpool was wearing high heels. "Uh... what's with the-?" He was interrupted as Deadpool placed a tuxedo on his body. "... Is this necessary?"

"Oh, it is."

"... I'm gonna regret this."


Ponies and other creatures have gathered across Equestria to see the show Deadpool had, hearing it's one of the most fabulous thing they'll see... and by most fabulous, really, 'you better come here or I will do to you what I did to Tirek'. Ember, Thorax, Ruthford, Grandpa Gruff, Queen Novo & Princess Skystar, along with the alicorns, all sat alongside their subjects. On the stage, Ocellus had changed herself into Céline Dion, standing in the center of the stage, with the rest of the students behind her. Gallus was on the piano, Smolder and Yona were on the Cello, with Silverstreak and Sandbar on the violin. Practically kicked into stage and sliding, stopping next to the disguised Ocellus, was Spike.

"Hit it!" Deadpool's voice yelled. "Just like we practiced!" Gallus took a deep breath before he began to press the keys. Ocellus cleared her throat before singing

♬What's left to say?
These prayers ain't working anymore
Every word shot down in flames
What's left to do with these broken pieces on the floor?
I'm losing my voice calling on♬

A camera showed Deadpool in a dramatic shot before getting up.

♬'Cause I've been shaking
I've been bending backwards till I'm broke
Watching all these dreams go up in smoke♬

♬Let beauty come out of ashes
Let beauty come out of ashes
And when I pray to God all I ask is
Can beauty come out of ashes?♬

That's when Deadpool strolled right out... wearing high heels. Everyone looked at him in confusion,

♬Can you use these tears to put out the fires in my soul?
'Cause I need you here, woah♬

Deadpool began to dance a bit, showing how flexible he was, and how fabulous he looked in high heels.

♬'Cause I've been shaking
I've been bending backwards till I'm broke
Watching all these dreams go up in smoke♬

It was then that Deadpool picked up the confused Spike and did a series of ballet dances, most of which looked sexual.

♬Let beauty come out of ashes
Let beauty come out of ashes
And when I pray to God all I ask is
Can beauty come out of ashes?♬

♬Can beauty come out of ashes?♬

There was a pause, followed by a roar of applause. To Equestria, it was one of the most beautiful performances they had seen, even if Deadpool danced around in high heels. The celebration stopped abruptly as the entire stage exploded.


Right in the old castle of the sisters, a pair of binoculars watched the explosion, followed by a snicker.

"And that's how the X-Force ended." A small, adorable sounding filly's voice spoke, pulling out a walkie talkie. "The job is done. Deadpool's still gonna be around, but his team is gone." Some chatter. "Of course he doesn't suspect a thing, nopony does." More chatter. "Golly! That's a lot of bits! I'll be sure to get rid of the evidence." She hung up the walkie, right before being blinded by some flashlights. Her eyes adjusted to the sudden brightness, seeing that flashing her was Deadpool and the rest of the X-Force, all fine.

"Wow, she's behind this!?" Gallus asked in disbelief. "And she's only a filly!"

"And you wonder why dragons don't trust ponies." Smolder spoke to Sandbar.

"I have no input in this." Sandbar spoke back.

"What the-!?" The filly asked, looking around. "But how-!? How did you-!? Was that-!?"

"It was holograms, Cozy glow." Deadpool answered sternly. "And besides, practically everyone in the brony fandom theorizes you're much more important in this season."

"What!? How!?" Cozy asked in shock.

"Crying outside and needing help from the Cutie Mark crusaders AFTER they were rejected from Twilight's school of friendship, mistaking the element of magic for control, making a series of evil smiles, purposely failing your test and knowing the writers would hit Twilight with the idiot stick, and, just by your looks, you look like a mix of Darla from Cats can't Dance and Baby Doll from the Batman animated series. But the biggest one of all! Your cutie mark, a chess piece, the rook. You're not the true leader behind this, but you are the brains behind this operation. Tell me who your boss is, and don't you play stupid with me! I have ways on making you talk." Cozy Glow eyed Deadpool, but smirked.

"And what will you do? You can't possibly hurt a child, not even if it's for punishment."

"Like I said, I have other ways." The doors opened and two other ponies walked in. Cozy's pupils shrunk in size.

"Mom!? Dad!?"

"Cozy! You better not be planning on taking over the world again! Or you're grounded!" Her dad yelled.

"No! Please! Don't! I'll do anything!"

"Then tell us who you're working for!" Deadpool demanded.

"... I'll do anything else!"

"Anything else?"


The X-force all sat down in the field, with Deadpool walking in.

"Alright team!" He announced. "It's time to welcome our newest member of the team!" Some squeaks were heard, and Cozy glow came out, wearing a Teddiursa costume, where each stepped released a squeak. The team giggled at the sight, with Cozy having a look of contempt on her face.

"My boss is going to kill you all, painful and slowly." She growled. Deadpool pulled out his phone.

"Shall I call your parents again?" Cozy immediately put on a fake smile and waved.

"Glad to be a member of the X-Force! This is going to be a GREAT time for all of us!"

Author's Note:

A-ha! This is pony #239! Cozy glow has, through a bibe, join the X-force! You'll see what will happen next... assuming the show does say she's evil, but in any case, we'll just have to wait for the next half of this season.

PreviousChapters Next