• Published 9th Nov 2014
  • 16,957 Views, 1,922 Comments

Deadpool in Equestria - MrAquino



What happens when Deadpool, the Merc with the Mouth, lands in the magical land of Equestria? Same thing that happens in every cross story, but with more Deadpool!!!

  • ...
93
 1,922
 16,957

PreviousChapters Next
The Deadpool Empire!?!?!? Ponies # 95-98: Double Diamond, Party Favor, Sugar Belle, and Night Glider.

Deadpool woke up in the next morning, feeling the warm coat of Coco. Coco was still fast asleep, lightly breathing out of her nostrils, lightly humming to herself as she slept. By the way she slept, how warm she was, ad the way she made light movements with the only fast thing being her ears flicking flies that were near it, this reminded Deadpool a lot when he was home and woke up with his dog, Deadpooch. He didn't want to ruin her beauty sleep, so he turned around, but screamed when Starlight Glimmer was next to his bed!

"AAAAIEEE!!!!" Deadpool yelled! Coco woke up surprised in a state of panic, whining like, well, a horse. She jumped off the bed and ran blindly, hitting a nearby wall, knocked out! Deadpool stared, seeing Starlight Glimmer was still in her statue phase.

"GOTCHA!!!" Discord yelled, appearing right in front of Deadpool and next to Starlight.

"Not funny!!!" Deadpool replied

"It kinda is." Pinkie spoke, climbing out from under the bed with Sonata and Flufflepuff. Deadpool took an annoyed breath and looked at Starlight.

"We seriously have to find a way to get her back."

"Why!?" Sonata asked "Just look at her! She makes a great back scratcher!"

"Sorry Sonata, but we have to find a way to get her back to her unstatue phase!"

"And how will you do that?" Discord asked

"By going where she once ruled!"

Deadpool had Starlight strapped to his back, as he used the train... TRAIN OF HYPENESS MADE BY DISCORD!!!

Deadpool in Big Mac's Spot, Fluffle in A.J's place, Pinkie where Lyra is at, Sonata at Derpy's, and Discord as the train.

As soon as the Train exploded Deadpool flew into the air, followed by rolling down a hill, a couple of bumps that caused him to hit the floor harder, ending with crashing into an outside table. Deadpool reopened his eyes, seeing ponies around him.

Where the hell are we!?

We're in the same town from the Season 5 Premiere.

Oh! ... What's it called?

That... I have no F**king clue.

"Are you alright?" One of the ponies asked

"Yep!" Deadpool replied, cracking his right arm back in place. "Just a couple of broken bones... some broken organs, but I'll be fine! I'm not sure about her, though."

"Her?" Another asked. The falling sound effect from various looney tunes cartoons were heard, and the ponies looked up, seeing the silhouette of what was another pony. She didn't scream, she didn't move, and she probably didn't notice what's going on.

"That's her." Deadpool teleported away and grabbed Starlight in the air, spinning uncontrollably until they both crashed in the ground! Dust was around and the ponies whispered to each other on what has happening. The dust cleared, and they were both gone.

"WHERE'D THEY GO!?!?!?" A pony screamed

"Right here!" They all turned and gasped at the sight of Deadpool leaning on Starlight. "Care to help me find out what's wrong with good ol' Fake Twilight #2?" Silence fell among them.

"RUN!!!" A pony screamed "STARLIGHT'S BACK WITH A VENGENCE!!!" All the ponies ran away, screaming as if they were in a B-Cheesy movie or in a Kaiju film. The ponies ran inside their homes, locking their doors and sealing windows, all except for 4 ponies. One on the ponies was a white earth pony stallion with the same colored mane, having one three blue flowers for his cutie mark, the other stallion was a turquoise colored unicorn with a darker shaded mane of the same color & had a pink balloon animal with streamers for his cutie mark, one of the two mares was an earth pony mare that had a dark pink coat, a curly but buttoned purple mane, ending with a simple cupcake with a charry on it for her cutie mark, and the last was a Pegasus mare with a grey-blue coat & a white mane with tail, ending with a crescent moon having two other crescents around it for her cutie mark. Deadpool remembered from the Season 5 premiere on who these were: Double Diamond, Party Favor, Sugar Belle, and Night Glider.

Why aren't they running!?

They saved the Mane 6 AND went head on against Starlight glimmer to save our heroine's cutie marks

OUR HEROINE HAS A CUTIE MARK!?!?!?

NO!!! We don't have drugs!!!

These four ponies slowly approached Deadpool, ears down to the side of their heads, being very cautious around their old leader, who was probably really angry with them.

"Hold on," Double Diamond Spoke "Is that really Starlight glimmer, or is it a statue?"

"Oh believe me," Deadpool replied "this is the real Starlight!"

"Then... why isn't she moving at all?" Party favor asked

"Yeah. Why is she like a statue and not, well, moving?" Sugar Belle added

"I asked her how she got her cutie mark." Deadpool replied "She tried to take over Ponyville with a bunch of jars, but it was failed from THE MIGHTY HAMMER OF DAWN!!!"

"...okay." Night Glider simply commented, a bit freaked out by Deadpool's sudden yelling.

"We remember that phase!" Diamond spoke to Party favor.

"Yeah!" Party replied "How did that work again?"

"Now hold on guys," Sugar spoke "do we really want Starlight to get out of this phase? You remember what she did to all of us, right!?"

"We go Sugar Belle, but it'll be wrong to leave her like that."

"I don't think so," Night Glider replied, walking up to the frozen Starlight "I think it's actually fun for her to stay like this!"

"It is!" Deadpool spoke "Watch this!" Deadpool, with his right index finger, slowly extended it to Starlight's eye! Now, if Starlight noticed her surroundings, she may have been like Iisac from Dead Space 2, as Deadpool slowly laid his finger into Starlight's eye! In a few breathtaking seconds, Deadpool poked one of the eyeballs of Starlight... followed by her SCREAMING!!!

"MY EYE!!!" Starlight yelled "MY EYE!!!"

"SHE'S BACK!!!" Sugar Belle yelled, running away!

"That's how we did it!" Double Diamond spoke

"I now wished we stopped Deadpool." Party Favor added, backing up slowly. Starlight covered her poked eye, seeing the 4 that attacked her to save the mane 6's Cutie Marks.

"YOU FOUR!!!" She yelled, her horn glowing "YOU BETRAYED ME AND ALLOWED THEIR IDEALS OF FRIENDSHIP TO SPREAD LIKE A DIEASE AND-"

"Shut up." Deadpool spoke, whacking starlight with her 'Staff of Sameness'. Starlight stopped talking, but spoke in gibberish, tried her best to balance herself with a few steps, but fell onto her face with her hind & tail in the air. All the ponies exited their homes, seeing Starlight out of her phase, but knocked out by Deadpool. Deadpool gently kicked Starlight onto her back, as she groggily regained her vision, only to see Deadpool in her vision.

Deadpool got up and began to dance around Starlight, many of these done by Various NFL players after doing a touchdown

"Did... he just hit Starlight!?" A random pony asked

"And... is he dancing?" Another asked.

"This guy's awesome!!!" A pony commented. In a matter of moments, all the ponies exited their homes and surrounded Deadpool, cheering that not only did he beat Starlight Glimmer, but he did so without hesitation and how he did it so gracefully!

Oh look! We have so many ponies around us.

YES!!! Now we'll live like kings!!!

They don't want a new leader!color]

"ALL HAIL THE NEW FOUNDER!!!" the ponies yelled

...See?

Shut up!

"Founder!?" Deadpool yelled "Oh no! I don't want any reward for this... not really."

"What do you want then?" Sugar Belle asked

"Two things: Plenty of Dough and fun!"

"I... should have some dough with me"

"And how can we pay you in fun?" Double Diamond asked

"I can think of one idea." Party Favor spoke with a sly grin.

Everypony stopped and saw Deadpool dancing with music behind him. Because of him dancing, they too, felt the urge to dance as well.

"♫I come home in the morning light,♫" Deadpool sang "♫My mother asks 'when you gonna live your life right?' Oh mother dear we're not the fortunate ones, and ponies... they want to have fun! Oh ponies just want to have fun!!! The phone rings in the middle of the night.

My father yells 'what you gonna do with your life!?' Oh daddy dear you know you're still number one But ponies they want to have fun! Oh ponies just wanna have- That's all they really want! Some fun! When the working day is done. Oh ponies, they want to have fun. Oh ponies just want to have fun!♫"

"♫Ponies, they want to have-♫" All of Sunset's old followers sang along. "♫Want to have fun. Ponies, want to have-♫"

"♫Some colts take a beautiful mare and hide her away from the rest of the world! I want to be the one to walk in the sun! Oh ponies they want to have fun! Oh ponies just want to have- That's all they really want! Some fun! When the working day is done, Oh ponies, they want to have fun! Oh ponies just want to have fun!!!♫"

"♫Ponies, they want to have-Want to have fun. Ponies, want to have-♫"

"♫They just wanna! They just wanna!♫" Deadpool and all the mares sang while the stallions sang the other chorus.

"♫They just wanna, they just wanna have fun! They just wanna, they just wanna! They just wanna, they just wanna! Ponies, Ponies just wanna have fun!!! When the workin'! When the workin' day is done! Oh when the workin' day is done! Oh Ponies, Ponies just wanna have fun! They just wanna, they just wanna! They just wanna, they just wanna! Oh Ponies, Ponies just wanna have fun! When the workin'! When the workin' day is done When the working day is done! Oh Ponies, Ponies just wanna have fun! Yeah, yeah, yeah!!!♫"

Everypony stopped dancing, sweating hard, as Starlight sat on her haunches, seeing fun they were having.

"...I guess... I'm wrong." Starlight spoke, tearing up a bit

"Don't feel too bad." Party Favor spoke "This is all... uh-"

"His name is Deadpool. Foiled three times by him! He... really is the best thing to happen here." She got up and began to walk away.

"Wait!" Double Diamond yelled "You can stay with us! Live EQUALLY like us!"

"...No! I can't!!! I've been power hungry without noticing it! I've lied to myself on how all ponies need to live equally, only to then discover that I'm just, if not, worse than the Centaur, Tirek!!! I can't stay here! Plus... you all must hate me, and... you have the right to." Night Glider landed in front of her!

"Look," Night spoke "Yes you took our cutie marks away, and yes you ruled over us with an iron hoof, but you did something great!"

"And what is that?"

"You made this town! You helped us get together! And, your weird phase made us laugh."

"...My phase?"

"The one where you become a statue when we ask you of your cutie mark." Sugar Belle spoke.

"Oh... that."

"You wouldn't believe the fun we've had with her as a statue!" Party Favor Spoke to Deadpool

"Oh... I can think of one thing." Deadpool spoke, followed by a low purr.

"You... really want me to stay?" Starlight asked, turning to the crowd.

"As long as you don't steal our Cutie marks and lock them in a vault." Double Diamond spoke.

"That... sounds great!"

"We got ourselves a new friend!!!" Deadpool yelled. The ponies cheered and ran around Starlight, apologizing for some things that went through their mind, as the 4 ponies with a name came back to Deadpool.

"Think she's finally reformed?" Night Glider asked

"Giver her some time, thane she should be." Party Favor replied

"Thank you for that... thing earlier." Sugar Belle spoke "I'm just glad you brought Starlight here to be reformed.

"It's no problem!" Deadpool replied "Though I do have one thing."

"Oh... the dough!"

"Hold onto that, I just need a moment to capture this!"

"And that is?" Double Diamond asked

"A SELFIE!!!" They all surrounded Deadpool, who took a Selfie with the 4 ponies that saved the mane 6! Starlight walked up to Deadpool, ears down, having a sad look.

"I'm... sorry for what I did." Starlight spoke "You can forgive me, can you?" Her bottom lip went over her top lip, and her eyes watered a bit.

She may be evil... but that's still cute.

HHHNNNGGG!!!

"...Of course!" Deadpool replied, smiling. Starlight ran and grabbed Deadpool's leg, giving him a hug.

"Thank you!!! Thank you so much!!!"

And just like that, Deadpool was gone, like an Angel's kiss! ... Sorta!

"Deadpool!!!" Sugar Belle yelled "You forgot your Dough!" Sugar lifted a canister in her mouth. Deadpool reappeared and took it, disappearing for good this time!

Author's Note:

Well... at least she's cured. Who should Deadpool meet next? And please, only 1 Pony! The next 2 chapters after that will make you laugh, make you cry, and, with luck, crazy!!!

What was going on through Deadpool's head? Well... Edit our guy to look like Deadpool and edit a still shot of the Starlight Statue in front of him

PreviousChapters Next