• Published 9th Nov 2014
  • 16,943 Views, 1,922 Comments

Deadpool in Equestria - MrAquino



What happens when Deadpool, the Merc with the Mouth, lands in the magical land of Equestria? Same thing that happens in every cross story, but with more Deadpool!!!

  • ...
93
 1,922
 16,943

PreviousChapters Next
Expositions. Pony #7: Rarity

Author's Note:

If you don't know his backstory... then why are you reading this? Read it and play the Dead Island theme while you're at it. (Dramatic piano one) Who will Deadpool meet next? Find out next time!!!

"If we're going over there," Rainbow said "We need a disguise for Deadpool."

"I agree." Twilight added "I told every pony that Deadpool, while Fluttershy and I were dragging him, was a gift for Celestia to hold her accessories."

"Really?" Deadpool asked in an angry tone. "I'm just an accessory holder to her?"

"It could be worse." Fluttershy added "You could've been a statue for her garden."

"... I guess you're right. Wouldn't want the birds to be taking s**ts on me all day."

"I've got the perfect disguise!!!" Pinkie yelled, digging something out of her chest."

"What is it?" Applejack asked!!!

"TA-DA!!!" Pinkie held something out to them.

"You've got to be kidding me." Dash simply said.

Deadpool walked outside with the others, wearing a larger Pinkie Pie costume with Pinkie Duck taped to the front of Deadpool's face. Everyone else walked around him, feeling very stupid about this.

"Alright Pooley," Pinkie said "Just follow my direction and we should be there without everyone knowing."

"This is not going to end well." Dashie murmured to herself.

"Why did we even agree on this?" Twilight asked

"I have no idea about all ya'll," Applejack said surprisingly optimistic like "but Pinkie's plan sure is workin'." Sure enough, not a lot of ponies focused the mysterious 2 legged Pinkie with a Pinkie duck taped to it's face area. Only a couple of ponies looked at it, but shrugged away: most likely a new friend Pinkie made, a minotaur most likely.

"Alright," Pinkie said "to the left... right... back up a bit... Curl it... pull it... bop it!!!"

"HIGH SCORE!!!" Deadpool yelled, carrying Twilight by her tail in a ponytail.

"STOP THAT!!!" Twilight yelled

"We're here!!!" Pinkie shrieked a bit. Fluttershy walked to the door and opened it, letting everyone inside. Instead of walking inside, he fell to his front, to where Pinkie flipped him over, causing him to rip out of the costume, land on his feet, and with Pinkie still duck taped to his face.

"Pinkie." Dash said "You're still on his face."

"We know." The two said together. Pinkie kicked herself off the human, ripping the tape off his face clean, but still on her. Pinkie noticed the tape on her chest area, closed her eyes with a grunt, and a new batch of fur came out, dropping the tape down. Everyone but Deadpool stood there with a questioned look, Deadpool was actually applauding.

"I have got to learn that trick sometime." Deadpool said.

"Who's there?" an elegant voice asked from the second floor. "Is that you, friends?"

"It is!" Pinkie answered with a gleeful cheer "And we brought a new comer!!!"

"A new customer!?!?!? Hold on, just give me a minute!!!"

"I hope Rarity can help someone yer size and shape." Applejack said. Deadpool looked at the farmer.

"You sayin' I'm FAT!?!?!?" Deadpool snapped

"NO!!! Ah- Ah just meant- well, we never had somepony that was shaped like... you."

"OH!!! I SEE!!! RACIST!!!"

"Racist!?!?!?"

"Or, in my case, SPECIES-IST!!!"

"Species-ist!?!?!?"

"Why are you being so rude?" Pinkie asked

"But... I didn't-"

"♫Why do you gotta be so rude?♫" Deadpool sang "♫Don't you know I'm only human too?♫"

"Who's singing down there?" The same voice asked. Some clopping sounds came down, as a super light grey unicorn with a stylish moderate indigo mane & tail entered their area. Deadpool teleported out of nowhere.

"Rairty!!!" Twilight yelled "We're so glad you're here!!!"

"Look," Rainbow Dash said "This is going to sound weird, but we need you to NOT make a dress, but a suit."

"Ooh!!!" Rarity said "A stallion!!! Tell me: is he anything BUT Blue Blood AND Trendor Hoof?"

"You... can say that." Applejack replied

"*Gasp* Where is he!?!?!? What's his name?"

"His name is Deadpool." Fluttershy replied

"And he's behind you!!!" Pinkie added. Rarity turned, only to see a weird red creature tossing itself to her front hooves!

"Notice me Senpai!!!" Deadpool yelled, grabbing onto her hooves "Please... We can work this out together!" Rarity stared down at the human, going from a smile to near blankness fear, with her pupils becoming small. "Senpai?"

"AAAUUUGGGHHH!!!" Rarity screamed, knocking deadpool down to his back! She ran to her kitchen, grabbed a nearby frying pan with her magic, and began to beat Deadpool's head with it very rapidly!!!

"RARITY!!!" Everyone yelled. Rarity stopped a bit, seeing Deadpool's skull had finally been dented and he is on the floor, presumably dead.

"That takes care of that." Rarity said with a sigh of relief. "Can any of you help me take this out to the trash?"

"Rarity!!!" Twilight yelled "that WAS Deadpool!!!"

"...This is the new customer?"

"YES!!!" They all yelled

"Oh... what do we do then?"

"Just give me a minute." Deadpool's voice replied. Rarity jumped, turning around and arming herself with the same frying pan. She stopped as the dent in Deadpool's skull was join away, back to it's original shape. Deadpool stood right back up, fully healed. "Do you do this with every new customer?"

Horrible service if you wanted to be stylish.

Or being so FABULOUS!!!

Rarity backed up from Deadpool, shivering a bit and dropping the frying pan.

"Is he... dangerous?" Rarity asked

"Nah," Dash said "I already beat him up already."

"Only because I allowed you." Deadpool replied

"YOU THREW A BRICK AT ME!!!"

"YOU WERE SPYING!!!" The two locked eyes together, intensely staring at each other. Deadpool's arm reached up and his hand touched her muzzle "BOOP!!!" She made a scrunch face from it. Deadpool ran away a bit, giggling like a madman!

"Truth be told," Twilight said "He acts more like Pinkie Pie rather than a threat."

"So... he can be both?" Rarity asked

"Maybe. We should probably avoid what makes him snap like what we did with Pinkie on accident."

"That inspired the story Cupcakes!!!" Deadpool appeared right between them, carrying them up to his face level.

"...cupakes!?!?!?" Rarity asked

"Don't read unless you're a fan of the Saw films... or torture p**n films."

"...Torture p-"

"With the dresses, please!!!"

"Oh... alright... why do you need something?"

"Tonight," Pinkie said "I'm going to throw a HUGE party for him!!!"

"And I'm going to reveal myself to the public!!!" Deadpool added

"Why didn't you do that?" Rarity asked

"We're not sure how Ponies would react," Applejack answered "fer all we know, they'd burn him on the stake for bein' a witch."

"Nice imagery." Deadpool said.

"Very well then," Rarity said "I'm going to see what I can do. Deadpool, stand still while I measure you thoroughly." Deadpool dropped Rarity onto the floor gently. Rarity pulled out her measuring tape and began to measure ever part of him: legs, arms, chest, butt & yoo-hoo area, and head. "Deadpool?"

"Yes?"

"Is it alright if you can... take your mask off?"

"WHAT!?!?! NO!!!"

"Please?"

"NO!!! N. O!!!"

"... Do it or else you'll look like a woman."

"And miss my chance on being fabulous!?!?!?"

"That's it." Dash said "Get him!!!" All the ponies, including Pinkie, tackled Deadpool hiding him onto the floor.

"YOU B***HES!!! WHY DO YOU WANT TO SEE MY FACE!?!?!?"

"I can't trust someone who won't show their face!!!" Rarity replied, walking towards his face. "Now, let;s see your Beautiful face!!!" Deadpool struggled ad Rarity used her magic to remove Deadpool's mask. It slowly but steadily came right off. He stopped struggling as everyone got off him and saw his face: it was burnt up really bad, showing more muscle than skin, with some teeth showing.

"Whoah!" Dash said "What happened to you?"

"Were you burnt up?" Applejack asked

"Who did this to you?" Fluttershy asked

"And why?" Twilight added

"Are you a zombie?" Pinkie asked. Rarity looked down at the... hideous beast, but felt empathy for it.

"I-I-I'm so sorry," Rarity said "That was... insensitive of me. I-I-I didn't think that you'd be so-"

"Ugly?" Deadpool asked. They all gasped a bit, seeing the weird, ugly zombie figure talk, but still sounding normal. "Can't blame you. Many always ask what I look like behind the mask. I always tell them 'A Zombie' or 'Michael Jackson', but curiosity gets to them, then, they see... this."

"Well... I, deeply apologize. Who did this?"

"*Sigh* You all really want to know?" They all shook their heads up & down. "Fine. Well, it all started when-"

*One Exposition scene later*

"And that's how I came to Equestria." Deadpool finished. The mane 6 all sat on their haunches with tears coming down their eyes.

"You... poor thing." Fluttershy started

"Your past," Twilight said "So... Tragic!!!"

"How could that happen!!!" Applejack yelled "How could they do that!?!?!?"

"WHY!?!?!?" Rainbow Dash yelled

"I just thought you were born this way!!!" Pinkie yelled

"NOW I FEEL AWFUL!!!" Rarity yelled

"Ladies," Deadpool said "Calm down. Yes, it's tragic, and messed up, but you sometime have to do these things to survive. I should thank them in a strange way, come to think of it." the 6 ran up to him, each giving a hug around his legs.

KICK THEM!!! See how far they'll go!!!

SHUT THE F**K UP!!! We're having an emotional moment thing here

"I'll get that suit ready!!!" Rarity yelled "It'll be the best thing you'll wear!!!"

"Thanks."

"And here's your mask." Rarity levitated the mast to Deadpool. Without a word, Deadpool put his mask on, covering his near zombie looking face.

"TA-DA!!! Rarity?"

"Yes?"

"Would you like to take a selfie?"

"What is that?"

"We've all done it." Fluttershy said, wiping a tear away. "It's a rather pleasant thing to do."

"Oh.. alright then!"

"SELFIE!!!" Deadpool slid over to Rarity with his phone, taking the picture of the 2.

"That's it? Rather simple, if I must say."

"Ah! But you're beauty is forever held in this!"

"Oh! You're such a gentleman!!! Your suit will be ready soon."

PreviousChapters Next