• Published 9th Nov 2014
  • 16,942 Views, 1,922 Comments

Deadpool in Equestria - MrAquino



What happens when Deadpool, the Merc with the Mouth, lands in the magical land of Equestria? Same thing that happens in every cross story, but with more Deadpool!!!

  • ...
93
 1,922
 16,942

PreviousChapters Next
Sisters? Ponies 163 & 164: Flitter and Cloudchaser

In Ponyville, two pegasi mare walked side by side with each other. They both looked similar, but one was a lighter shade of blue with a more smooth mane, and wore a pink bow in her mane. The other was a darker shade with a more anime looking mane. Both walked to one of the more familiar looking homes in ponyville, but heard music inside.

"Uh... Cloudchaser?" The bow wearing one asked. "Did you invite somepony over?"

"No, did you, Flitter?" Cloudchaser asked back.

"No." Both opened the door to see- HEY!!! GIVE ME BACK MY---

"Hello, ladies." Deadpool spoke in a very seductive voice. "Like what I did with the place?"

"D-Deadpool!?" Flitter asked, shaking. "H-how did you get in?"

"Easy. I used the force."

"...There's broken glass right there." Cloudchaser pointed at a broken window.

"Exactly! The force is strong with me."

"Ugh... why are you here?"

"To update my Selfies. And get to know you both better with the ultimate question."

"And that is?" Deadpool teleported away and returned with a camera.

"Are you two getting it on?"

"What!?" Both mares asked.

"You know... do you kiss each other? Lip to lip?" The two mares blushed, but Cloudchaser growled. "Oh! Looks like somepony's butt-" She tackled him and beat him up. "Owowowowowowowowow." Cloudchaser breathed hard as he was beaten up.

"...Was that necessary?" Flitter asked

"...With the new fighting moves we're learning," Cloudchaser replied "yeah... it's necessary."

"Ooh! Glad to see my moves are working!" Deadpool replied. They both turned, only for Deadpool to be literally in their face. "Glad to see my moves may actually help the military for once. Hate to admit it, but you're all signing up to be nothing more than Celestia's stormtroopers. You wouldn't BELIEVE how easy they are!!!

--------------------------------

Deadpool broke into an art museum with stencils of...well... his 'chimichanga', and spray cans. The guards quickly arrived as Deadpool finished, taking with him a ponified version of the Scream.

"Give up, Deadpool!" A guard shouted. "You're surrounded!"

"...Look, there's a huge d**k!!!" Deadpool shouted, pointing into the sky behind them.

"WHERE!?" One of the guards asked. Sure enough, on a building, was... you know. Deadpool cackled as he ran away.

--------------------------------

Deadpool kissed the Scream painting.

"Who knew crime can pay so well? Especially when greater evils are becoming powerful!? I'm looking at you, Donald Trump." He pulled out a list.

Honey Boo Boo

The Cast of Jersey Shore (Especially Snookie)

Adam Sandler

That one F**k boi.

Vegans

IGN payers.

Any politician.

"Oh, never mind."

"...So... are you gonna leave?" Cloudchaser asked impatiently.

"Not until you answer my question."

"...We're just friends, okay?"

"Just friends?" Deadpool leaned in. "Friends with benefits?" He bounced his eyebrows. Cloudchaser just stared with an impatient look. "Come on... don't be shy. It's gonna be our little secret."

Ooh! Hopefully, we get some lesbian action!

Highly doubtful, f**king pervert.

"We're just friends." Cloudchaser replied.

"Yep! Best friends!" Flitter added. "She's like a sister to me!"

"Sisters!?" Deadpool asked "...Aw! That's adowable!"

"Now can you get out?" Cloudchaser asked.

"Yep! That's all I need! SUBULAWA!!!" He threw himself out of another window and ran away. "BUSH DID 9/11!!!" The two mares just stared blankly.

"...Ok?" Flitter asked.

Author's Note:

Won't lie, I have NO idea what to do with them. Have some more idiotic things.

PreviousChapters Next