• Published 9th Nov 2014
  • 16,943 Views, 1,922 Comments

Deadpool in Equestria - MrAquino



What happens when Deadpool, the Merc with the Mouth, lands in the magical land of Equestria? Same thing that happens in every cross story, but with more Deadpool!!!

  • ...
93
 1,922
 16,943

PreviousChapters Next
FINALLY!!! Ponies 173 and 174: Dinky Doo and Amethyst Star

In Ponyville's park, a grey-pink unicorn filly with a yellow mane & tail sat down with a pink unicorn mare with a purple mane & tail. The mare sat on a simple blanket with their own basket, though the filly bounced a ball on her head & muzzle, having some fun. This however, almost ruined her record as it bounced further than she could make it to. Everything went in slow-mo with fitting dramatic music

"NNNOOOO~~~!!!" The filly screamed. Just by a centimeter, before the ball even touched the floor, Deadpool's head erupted from the floor, bouncing the ball back to the filly. The sight, however, made her scream, running to the picnic with the unicorn mare.

"Wait! Come back!" Deadpool yelled "I'm a diglett!!! I'm a famous Pokemon with creepy fan art!"

"Oh great... Deadpool." The mare groaned. "Relax Dinky, he's not gonna hurt you... just annoy you."

"Hey! I don't annoy people! I bring entertainment with great, sophisticated humor that surpasses all those crappy cartoons today... oh come on! Another link!?"

"Whatever... how did you get here? Weren't you whisked away by Luna?"

"Yes I was. To avoid Dinky being scarred mentally, I shall activate the spoilers. Princess Luna and I roleplayed our battle. She was dressed up as an Absol, a new Pokemon, but, I digress. See, she was that, and I was dressed up as a Hitmonchan. As you can expect, it was pretty violent, at least, in Pokemon standards... and for the PC people who know Pokemon is praised animal fighting, but, again, I digress. But, after our fight, she fell asleep, and I escaped, trying to find more pokemon... only to fall down a hole, get chased by some weirdos, and appear here. So... little help?"

"...Fine." Her horn glowed and Deadpool came out with a 'pop'. "I take it that you wish to join us?"

"Oh yes!" He wiped himself from the dust.

"Good. My sister and I are having peanut butter jelly sandwiches, and you can-" She paused as Deadpool was in a banana suit. "... why me?"

"It's peanut Butter Jelly Time! Peanut Butter Jelly time!!!" Before he could sing, a sandwich slammed into his face!

"NO SINGING!!! It's bad enough that my sister now wants to hunt pokemon, and I don't want her to sing another annoying song! Now take that suit off or else!!!"

"...Ok." He turned to the bush where the taco squad hid. "Sorry, not now." His squad groaned, each member walking off in their own banana suit... but were chased by Celestia. He sat with the two ponies. Dinky and her sister munched on their sandwiches, though Deadpool gazed into the abyss as he couldn't sing... nor did anything. Uh... Deadpool? Deadpool? Are you okay? Uh... hold on... let's see here... ah! Derpy and her husband arrived to the two.

"There you two are!" Derpy exclaimed "I've been trying to find you two."

"They left us a note, darling." Her husband replied, holding said note. "They said they were going to the park."

"You can't be too sure, Doc. It's called 'The Mother's touch'. Now come along you two! Dinky, you still have your interview assignment, and Amethyst... find a house, okay?"

"Yes, mom." Amethyst groaned. Dinky approached to Deadpool.

"Mister? Can I have than interview?" This got Deadpool to snap out of it.

"Ooh! Yes! I'm open for that interview!!! No problem!"

"So you're pretty popular around here, is that correct?"

"Absolutely, I'm the boss.

"Well, so take us through a normal day in the life of, "The Boss". "

"Well the first thing I do is..."

♫Talk to corporate!"

(like a boss)

Approve memos

(like a boss)

Lead a workshop

(like a boss)

Remember birthdays

(like a boss)

Direct work-flow

(like a boss)

My own bathroom

(like a boss)

Micro-manage

(like a boss)

Promote synergy

(like a boss)

Hit on Deborah

(like a boss)

Get rejected

(like a boss)

Swallow sadness

(like a boss)

Send some faxes

(like a boss)

Call a sex line

(like a boss)

Cry deeply

(like a boss)

Demand a refund

(like a boss)

Eat a bagel

(like a boss)

Harassment Lawsuit

(like a boss)

No Promotion

(like a boss)

5th of vodka

(like a boss)

S**t on Deborah's desk

(like a boss)

Buy a gun

(like a boss)

In my mouth

(like a boss)

Oh f**k man, I can't f*****g do it, s**t!

♫Pussy out

(like a boss)

Puke on Deborah's desk

(like a boss)

Jump out the windows

(like a boss)

Suck a dude's d**k

(like a boss)

Score some coke

(like a boss)

Crash my car

(like a boss)

Suck my own d**k

(like a boss)

Eat some chicken strips

(like a boss)

Chop my balls off

(like a boss)

Black out in the sewer

(like a boss)

Meet a giant fish

(like a boss)

F**k his brains out

(like a boss)

Turn into a jet

(like a boss)

Bomb the Russians

(like a boss)

Crash into the Sun

(like a boss)

Now I'm dead

(like a boss)

"Uh huh. So that's an... average day for you then?" Dinky asked, shocked.

"No doubt."

"You chopped your balls off and die?"

"Hell yeah."

"And I think at one point there you said something about sucking..."

"Nope."

"Actually, I'm pretty sure you did."

"Nah, that ain't me."

"OK, well this has been VERY eye-opening for me."

"I'm the boss."

"Ya, I know, I got that. You said it about 400 times. "

"I'm the boss."

"Ya, ya, I got it".

"I'm the boss."

"No, I heard you, see you later!" She ran away, back to her family

"Like a boss"

Author's Note:

PreviousChapters Next