• Published 9th Nov 2014
  • 16,949 Views, 1,922 Comments

Deadpool in Equestria - MrAquino



What happens when Deadpool, the Merc with the Mouth, lands in the magical land of Equestria? Same thing that happens in every cross story, but with more Deadpool!!!

  • ...
93
 1,922
 16,949

PreviousChapters Next
Don't you forget about me. Hippogriff/Seapony # 5, 6, 7/ 4, 5, 6: Terramarr, Ocean Flow, and Sky Beak

Down in the southern parts of Equestira lied the almost dormant mountain of Mt. Aris. With only a railroad that connects it to civilization, the lone mountain laid dormant, right in the ocean. Waves crashed along the beachlines, with seaponies splashing out, and Hippogriffs flying above, catching fish in their talons and beaks. Above it all, Skystreamer flew with Deadpool in her talons, who was looking down with a pair of binoculars.

"I can't wait for you meet my family, Professor Deadpool!" Sky squawked. "My dad will be so proud when he hears that I'm your sniper and underwater expert!"

"Yeah, yeah, that's nice." Deapool nonchalantly replied, seeing his target: a recently changed white feather/furred hippogriff with a blue 'Hair' and 'tail' "Alright, when I say the magic word, you're gonna drop me."

"Why would I do that? Is there any reason for-"

"Stairs."

"Stairs!? Where!?" Skybeam released Deadpool as she looked around for stiars. Deadpool faced down to the floor, falling through the sky like a torpedo.

Did we pack a parachute before leaving?

No, why?

Just as the hippogriff dried himself off, Deadpool fell into the sand with many loud cracks, his bones breaking from the impact, with his body rolling across the floor. In seconds, his limbs were all misplaced, bones bent in ways they shouldn't be, and gallons of blood pouring outwards, making a puddle on the sandy beach. The hippogriff boy gasped loudly before rushing to him.

"Oh my gosh! Are you alright, sir!?" He asked, clearly in a stake of panic. "Hello!? Anyone! We need serious help here!"

"Come... closer... little one." Deadpool wheezed. The Hippogriff leaned closer, sweating a bit.

"Y-yes, sir?" Deadpool reached up and placed his right hand over the Hippogriff's cheek.

"... You're cuter than I thought you'd look like."

"... What?"

"Hee ya!" Deadpool snapped his arms and legs back in place. The Hippogriff screamed and flew up, watching Deadpool snap his head back in place, with his body going back in place. Various Hippogriffs flew over, but stopped in shock as Deadpool got up, after having his body be all broken like a ragdoll. "Behold! It is I, Deadpool, the one who defeated the Storm King in a mono-e-mono battle... with a grenade launcher to his face after he broke his bones after I pushed him down over the edge." The crowd spoke to each other, some in awe, others in fear. "Though, to be fair, I don't really see why you all considered him to be the biggest threat of Equestria. Guy barely had enough screen time and died like a b***h, similar to Snoke in the Last Jedi, but without the huge fan backlash. Anywho..." He grabbed the Hippogriff child. "Aren't you the most sweetest, wittle wepwesantation of a child going through a divorce?"

"Uh... what's a divorce?" Deadpool's face went Deadpan, holding up a sign that had a donkey wearing a dunce cap before throwing it to the side... with the sound of a window crash and someone yelling 'My Leg!'

"Your parents are separated, aren't they?"

"Well... yeah, but-"

"And are they meeting some other Hippogriff or Seapony?"

"Uh..."

"Hi Terry!" Silverstream spoke, landing nearby. "Ooh! Professor Deadpool! Meet my brother, Terramar!"

"We met." Deadpool replied. "And I must say, your sister's doing really great as the team's sniper!"

"Sniper!?" Terramarr asked. The crowd parted as large, sky blue hippogriff with a silver-white mane and tail landed.

"Terramar! Silverstream! Heh, what are you both doing here?"

"Hi, dad!" Silver chirped happily. "Professor Deadpool wanted me to introduce you all to him."

"Oh? He did?" Sky Beak turned to Deadpool, extending a claw to him. "It is such an honor to meet you, Mr. Pool." Deadpool accepted the gesture.

"Glad to make your acquaintance." He answered. "I must say, your daughter's doing a great job as Equestria's X-Force's sniper."

"X-Force? Sniper?"

"It's such a cool team, Dad!" Silver answered. All my friends are in it!"

"And trust me, I learned my lesson from the LAST X-Force I had." Deadpool replied with a wink. "Your daughter's gonna come back all fine."

"... What are you getting at?" Sky Beak asked, his outgoing personality turned sour.

"Just watch. Silver!" Silverstreak saluted. "Present, arms!" She took out her sniper, twirling it as she cocked it. Deadpool grabbed some shells and threw it into the sky. "Fire!" Silverstreak, without even through the scope, fired into the sky, making the shell shatter into pieces. The loud bang made the Hippogriffs fly away in fear, with only Terramarr and Sky Beak with them, staring in complete shock.

"Ooh! Did I do a good job?" She asked.

"Indeed." Deadpool leaned on Sky Beak's side, who was as still as a statue. "Like I said, Mr. Beak, she's a great asset to the team. Just wait in the far future; your subjects will be excellent with Sniper rifles, delivering quick headshots to all your enemies, and leading them all is Silverstreak. Waddya say?" Sky Beak stared. Terramarr shook off and noticed his still father.

"Uh... I think he's stuck in shock." He spoke.

"... God Dammit. Oh well, time to see your mom, Silver. And probably the only time I will turn into Aquaman."

"You've never turned!?" Silver Stream and Terramar asked in unison.

"Uh... not really. I turned into a Breezie, but nothing underwater related."

"Ooh! Let me help!" Silverstreak jumped onto Deadpool's back.

"Ugh, fine. Let's see your mother." Deapool walked into the water, the cold already making him shiver. "God damn cold water!"

"Change time!" With a glow from her necklace, Silverstreak and Deadpool turned into Seaponies... well, she did, Deadpool turned into a Merman. His legs turned into a fish's tail, and his shirt was gone, exposing his cancer skin. Terramar followed, turning into a seapony, as Deadpool poked at his own skin

"Hey! Where'd my shirt go!?"

"Why do you ask?" Terramar asked.

"It's called fashion... and I hate having my cancer ass skin be shown to public eyes, not unless it's private with some girl I know." He bounced his eyebrows suggestively.

"Uh... right... if you follow me, we can-"

"Race ya!" Silverstreak interrupted, swimming away

"Hey!"

"No fair! I win races!" Deadpool added, swimming after Silverstreak. Terramarr sighed and swam after them.

The locals of Seaquestria stopped and watched as Deadpool and Silverstreak swam around. It wasn't just because their student was back, but seeing a cancer filled merman swim with only his mask on. Swimming out and seeing them swim was Ocean Flow.

"Silverstream!? What are you doing here?" She asked in shock. Silverstream stopped and swam to her mom.

"Hi mom!" She replied. "I was just showing professor Deadpool here and-" Deadpool swam up to Ocean Flow's face.

"Who you dating now!?" He asked. Ocean Flow looked rather surprised.

"Uh... hello there," she replied. "Are you Silverstream's teacher."

"Indeed. Now, who are you cheating on for Sky Beak?" Terramarr swam up between the two adults.

"Uh, sorry mom," Terramarr apologized. "Professor Deadpool said that you and dad are going through something called a 'divorce'" Ocean Flow gasped, delivering a quick slap to Wade's face.

"How can you assume that!?" She demanded. Deadpool rubbed his cheek.

"... Isn't it obvious, ma'am? You're not with your husband anymore, despite him being a successful royal guard that I'm certain is better than Celestia's Storm Troopers. Literally, you're a split family... unless you want to be like the main theme for Tarzan." He looked behind and screamed at a rock. "Get out of here, Phil Collins!!!" Phil Collins went back under his rock. Wade turned back to Ocean Flow. "Afterall, if you're not cheating on anyone... then perhaps we can... Shoo-be-doo?" Ocean Flow, Terramar, and Silverstream gasped. "... What?"

"You said the ancient curse word." Terramarr spoke. "The word we must never mutter!"

"... Shoo-be-doo?" They screamed.

"He said it again!" Silverstream screamed.

Shoo-be-doo's a swear word?

They seem to really avoid G1.

Deadpool smiled under his mask, swimming behind them.

"Shoo-Be-Doo!" He yelled. The three swam to the entrance of Seaquestria, all with Deadpool following after them, repeating Shoo-be-doo. After a chase, all three breached the waters, Terramarr and Silverstream turning into their Hippogriff forms, though Ocean Flow and DP were still in their aquatic forms. Deadpool exaggerated his fish form, flopping on the beach water, making loud gasping noises. Ocean Flow jumped and held onto the still Sky Beak.

"Help me!" She screamed. Her screaming snapped Sky Beak out of his trance.

"... Oh, hello, Ocean Flow! What's the-?" He asked before being interrupted by Deadpool.

"Shoo-be-doo." Sky Beak gasped, grabbing DP by his tail, and, with very powerful spins, launched Deadpool in the sky. Silverstreak followed.

"Wait! I don't want a bad grade on my report card!" Both Ocean Flow and Sky Beak looked at each other.

"... Should we have a house here?" Sky Beak asked. Ocean Flow only blushed.

"I think that will work."


Deadpool landed back in his house. Silverstreak landed nearby, turning into her seapony self, touching Wade's head, and both back to their original forms.

"Are you ok?" She asked. Deadpool leaned back.

"Better." He answered. "Now your parents are back together."

"...What?"

"Simple solution; have them see me as an enemy and beat me up. Not according to plan, but, eh, it works."

"... Will this affect my grade?"

"Nah. I thought it was fun." Silverstreak gave him a deadpanned look. She took her sniper out and fired into Deadpool's head, leaving a clean hole in it.

"That's for saying the forbidden curse word... Shoo-be-doo." She turned and flew away.

Author's Note:

Back at it again with the next chapter! I'll include some stuff from Deadpool 2 here, but not immediately.

PreviousChapters Next