• Published 9th Nov 2014
  • 16,957 Views, 1,922 Comments

Deadpool in Equestria - MrAquino



What happens when Deadpool, the Merc with the Mouth, lands in the magical land of Equestria? Same thing that happens in every cross story, but with more Deadpool!!!

  • ...
93
 1,922
 16,957

PreviousChapters Next
Bouncy! Pony #122: Trouble shoes

Deadpool fell from the sky as his balloons popped. He fell to the ground, obviously higher than he expected, and just waited... but he heard a voice.

"HELP ME!!!" A woman screamed. Deadpool looked above and, falling right below him, was Domino!

What's she doing here!?

"Doing whatever the fanfic writer wants her to do!" Deadpool answered "And where the hell were you 2 during the white girl anthem?"

You got him singing with Terry Crews.

'Cause I want you... and I need you!

"Well enough of that! It's Saints Row 3 time!!! Skip to 4:54!!!"

All gang members are more Hydra agents.

Do: What the-!? Deadpool!? What's going on!? Where are we!?

DP: Don't worry Babe! We're in Equestria! Wait... what's that!

*Rest of scene*

Deadpool and Domino landed in the desert town of Apploosa safely. Domino got out of Deadpool's arms and walked on the floor.

"...Thanks for the rescue." She spoke

"No problem!" Deadpool replied

"But... next time... don't throw me when you're trying to kill a guy named 'Philippe'. That's my contract, not yours!"

"No promises!!!"

"...Well that is what the real Deadpool would say. Where are we, exactly?"

"Equestria!"

"Wait... you mean that land filled with magical ponies?"

"Eeyup!"

"... Are you sure?" She turned around, only to see Deadpool in a tigger costume "What are you-?"

"I'm gonna meet another pony! A huge one for that matter! Join me!"

"...Thanks, but I gotta-" Deadpool picked up Domino and bounced on a pogo stick!

"WHEE!!! The greatest thing about tiggers is that I'm the only one, rabbit!"

"Rabbit!?" She looked at herself and saw she was in a playboy bunny outfit. "What the-!? How'd you-?"

"Don't question it, just roll with it... or bounce with me!!!" The two bounced to the tune of a familiar bear's theme.

In the town of Apploosa, a huge gathering of rodeo clowns were around, one in particular stood out, as he was like a giant to the others, only added by his small hat.

"LOOK OUT BELOW!!!" Deadpool yelled. All the clowns looked up and ran away, but the huge one was tackled by Deadpool, causing both to roll along the floor and crash into another barrel filled with water to cover the stallion's head. Domino walked next to Deadpool, now back in her regular outfit, and took Deadpool off.

"What the hell is wrong with you!?" She asked

"He just needed a hug." Deadpool replied, his eyes turning into hearts.

"Who!?"

"Troubleshoes!"

"Who's Troubleshoes!?"

"That guy!" Deadpool pointed. As soon as he said that, the stallion took the barrel off his head and let out a deep sigh.

"Just my luck." he commented to himself.

"~Great~" Domino commented "Now get me out of here so we can-"

"No way!" Deadpool yelled "I'm gonna Red Dead this b***h!"

"You're gonna-WHAT!?!?!?" Deadpool was in his cowboy costume again, as he had a lasso and tossed it around Troubleshoes' neck!

"YES!!!" Deadpool cheered "8 bucks!!! Thanks random Mexican! And I have conquered the giant known as Troubleshoes!!!"

"...Just my luck." Troubleshoes grumbled to himself again. Domino face palmed herself.

"Why are you so random?" She asked

"Because if I'm not, then who will!? After all, I have my own movie coming out!!!"

"...You're getting your own movie?"

"And it's not being made my Michael Bay!!! Can you believe it!? I won't get butt f**ked my American/Advertisement stuff!!!"

"...what!?"

"ROLL THE CLIP BEFORE FOX TAKES IT DOWN!!!

"...what was that?" Domino asked

"Me touching myself." Deadpool replied

"What does that mean?" Troubleshoes asked

"Nothing you should know, my huge stallion friend. Oh look! The people I killed!" Sure enough, all the Hydra agents Deadpool killed in the sky fell down from the sky, all their bodies leaving plenty of blood stains on the floor with satisfying sounds of their bones cracking and the painful scream of survivors. "TACO SQUAD!!! R63 ME!!!" Deadpool's taco squad came out of nowhere and made Deadpool look like a woman, with Discord turning Deadpool into his fabulous woman self with slight larger boobs, followed by himself turning himself into Femcord (or Eris, if you prefer.), followed by the single woman's beat with all of the falling & dying Hydra agents.

Deadpool/Fempool

Sonata

Pinkie

Discord/Eris.

All.

♫It's raining men! Hallelujah, it's raining men! Amen!♫

I'm gonna go out, I'm gonna let myself get absolutely soaking wet!

It's raining men, Hallelujah it's raining men, every specimen!

Tall, blond, dark, and lean, rough and tough and strong and mean!

God bless mother nature

She's a single woman too

She took for the Heaven

And she did what she had to do

She taught every angel to rearrange the sky

And each and every woman could find her perfect guy!

It's raining men, Hallelujah, it's raining men, Amen!

It's raining men, Hallelujah, it's raining men, Amen!

It's raining, it's raining, oh it's stormy!

Domino stared at the Fempool and his/her Taco squad that appeared, causing one of her eyes to twitch wildly.

"I'm in hell, aren't I?" Domino asked

"No you're not!" Pinkie replied, hugging Domino from right behind. "We wuv new faces around here!"

"Plus," Sonata added "just wait until it begins to rain tacos!"

"Rain tacos!?" Domino asked. Discord/Eris snapped his/her claw and the clouds formed together, followed by tacos falling from the sky. The Sweetie Bot and R-Dash 5000 landed next to the group, now with Tacos in their eyes

Domino screamed and ran away, not caring about the groaning & whimpering Hydra agents on the floor & bleeding out with the falling rain of tacos.

"Wait!" Deadpool/Fempool yelled "Don't you want to give my girls a squeeze!?" He turned back into a man. "Oh... how about lil' pool? He needs a good tuggin'!"

WHAT THE F**K!?!?!?

What!? We just wanted her to pull out finger to see how much we've held in!

Deadpool turned to Troubleshoes.

"PULL MY FINGER!!!" Deadpool insisted.

"...Will it free me?" The giant asked

"Of course! You have my word." He sighed to himself

"Only to avoid this nonsense." He pulled Deadpool's finger, not only ripping the finger right off, but also-

Author's Note:

Why wasn't there a lot of Troubleshoes in this chapter?
I guess the author was too busy jacking off to MLP stuff to work on this chapter well.
SHUT UP!!! I don't do that!!! My birthday's coming, Ant-Man's coiming out, I'm avoiding the DC stuff right now, and I'm trying my best to get far away from Fan4stic as possible, okay!?
...what about us?
Hey, I posted the trailer to your movies, TWICE!!!
Hm... we will allow this excuse. But delete your history next time
YOU SON OF A-

Who should Deadpool meet next?

PreviousChapters Next