• Published 9th Nov 2014
  • 16,940 Views, 1,922 Comments

Deadpool in Equestria - MrAquino



What happens when Deadpool, the Merc with the Mouth, lands in the magical land of Equestria? Same thing that happens in every cross story, but with more Deadpool!!!

  • ...
93
 1,922
 16,940

PreviousChapters Next
Welcome to Jack@$$!!! Donkeys 1&2: Cranky and Matilda

It was early in the morning. Celestia's sun rose, bringing light across the land of Equestria and Ponyville. In the outskirts of Ponyville, a lone house was there, and Deadpool was- DEADPOOL!!! STOP DOING THAT TO THAT DOOR!!!

"What!?" He asked "I'm Knocking!"

You're humping the door!

'Oh Come on! There's a hole there! I think we can fit it in!

That hole is small.

Well... shall we become Asian for this?

"THAT'S RACIST!!!"

"Who's out there?" An angered voice asked.

"OM MY GOD!!! Captain Ginyu!!!" The door slammed open and two familiar looking Donkeys stood there.

"...What do you want?" Ginyu donkey asked.

"...This!!! HIT IT!!!" a bunch of ponies came around, each dressed up as if they were in the 1770's. Deadpool also sported a horse riding suit.

"SWAG!!!" Deadpool yelled, jumping off the stage and ridding himself of the suit! The Donkey's stared at him, both making a confused face.

"You said it." Deadpool replied. He froze. "Hey! Was the video really necessary?"

Look, I'm just trying to work on your chapter for a bit, and even then, I completely forgot about Celestia banishing you to Tartarus.

"Tartarus? What the hell are you-"

"TO TARTARUS!!!" Celestia yelled. With an overused 'Poof' sound effect, Deadpool disappeared. Deadpool found himself in Tartarus, seeing the dark cave.

"Well... it can't be that bad."

Oh Really? I think Pharrell Williams will Disagree.

"Pharrell Williams? Wait!!! You mean-" Then the song Happy played. "NO!!! NO!!! MAKE IT STOP!!! FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, MAKE IT STOP!!!"

Perhaps in a week. Busy with some stuff. See you later.

"YOU SON OF A B-"

PreviousChapters Next