• Published 9th Nov 2014
  • 16,949 Views, 1,922 Comments

Deadpool in Equestria - MrAquino



What happens when Deadpool, the Merc with the Mouth, lands in the magical land of Equestria? Same thing that happens in every cross story, but with more Deadpool!!!

  • ...
93
 1,922
 16,949

PreviousChapters Next
A new Camp Councilor 219, 220, and 221: Thunderlane, Rumble, and Kettle Corn.

"Well crusaders," Applebloom spoke, looking out at all of the other blank flanks "Ah think Cutie Mark Daycamp is a success!"

"I agree!" Sweetie Belle spoke. "And with this being the last day, it'll end with a blast!"

"But how should we end it?" Scootaloo asked. The trio pondered... until the shadow of a figure leaned over them. They turned to see the tall silhouette.

"W̬̠̭͖h̛̲͖͙̝̜̱̙͌ͮͧͣ͊ͦỷ̞̜͐ͮ̃̀ͧ̚ ͖͕̙̝͕̣͛̿̈́n̶͉ó̰̑t̲͙̫̣ͮ ͬ͘h̥̬̐ä̦̮͔̤̖́ͮͣͭ͗͆v̗͍́̑ͅé̼̫̝ͫ̔̍͊ͅ ̘̹̤̱̭ͮ̀ť̬̙͚͖̗̗̇͌͌̏ͬ̌h̸̻̩̻̱̞ͧ̾e̫͔̿̆̀̿̒ͥmͣ̀ͧ ̴̝ͮ̋ͫő̩̟̥̞̝̱͐ͩf̶̣͊̾ͪ̽f̳̹̝͈̙͑͗ͬ͐̏̋ͭe̶̳̘͚ͧ̿̈͌r̗͎̯͖̱̈́ͣͦ̒̆ͣ ̩̜̖͙̣̟̄ͭ͑͊̈̀͡t̪͕͆̄ͥͩ̿h̠̹̦̗̼͎͊̇̅ē̮̆̎̾i͖͑͑̏r̠͖͙͙̻̖̈̚̚͝ͅ ̤̥̬͋͆͋ͭͬs̡͖̰̿́̽oͬ͆̊҉̥̯uͮ̄͆̎̚ľ̙͍̳͖͈͗̄s̭͙̫̐ ̜̘̖ṯ̎ͫ̽̒̄͊o̵̬̻̯̽̾͐̽ͧ ̴̞̲͓͚͓̋̅̐̓ͮͯͭm̷̠̲̩͙͒͌̂̿̏͑̑e̵̋̎ͧͪ̀̚?̙̲̤̗̺̻̫ͭͨ̔"

The trio screamed loudly. The figure fell to the floor, revealing Deadpool wearing a Park Ranger outfit.

"Whoops! Sorry about that. Guess the Zalgo type generator works a bit too tell." He lifted a megaphone and spoke into it. ".

."B̶̧̨͎̠̌͗͌́̎͘͟ơ̵̲̙̣̻̝̯̻̯͙̏͒̏̑̎̄͂ͅo̸̡̜̬̱̎̊̓̏͡͡ͅb̺̜̠͍̮̜͍̑̀̔̓̿̐͞i̴͕̖̬̪̲̻̿̀͆̈̎̏̆͟͜ȩ͚̻̜͈͗͋̀͗̀̓͢͜͢s̨̛͍̪͉͈̒̄̒̐̚͠͠.̸̣̝̮͍̤̑̉̅̎̓" He chuckled at that.

"... Why were you carrying that scary thing?" Applebloom asked, a bit shaken.

"A way to lure off horny teenagers that come here to make babies. Classic Horror movie cliches. But I see you're all busy with something?"

"Yeah," Scootaloo replied. "We're running a day camp where blank flanks can-"

"FILLIES AND COLTS!!!" Deadpool ran to the campsite, laughing manically, seeing the various cute and adorable foals that he must snuggle with. Many of the foals saw him and screamed, running away, but were caught by his grasp, being snuggled immediately. "They're so soft!"

"HELP!!! His Snuggling's too powerful!"

"Ooh! I know what to do!" He pulled out some marshmallows, chocolate, and graham crackers. "Who wants to have a campfire tonight!"

"...Really?"

"Of course! There will be circles."

"Circles!?" Kettle Corn asked. "I love circles!"

Why circles?

Why not, you square?

"Oh yes!" Deadpool replied. "Circles everywhere! We get to gather around a circle as we tell spooky stories tonight."

"Scary stories?" Rumble asked.

"Oh yeah. Scary stories, and everypony's invited!"

"Ooh!" The foals ooed in unison.

"Yep. Though, the scariest one I have in mind is simple."

"What! What is it!?"

"... A circle... becoming an oval." Kettlecorn screamed and ran away. "... Too much?"


That night, everypony sat around a lit campfire, roasting marshmallows and having themselves some s'mores. As a specialy guest, Thunderlane joined as a way to 'fight off the scary things' that Deadpool was going to say. But, Deadpool's story was a 'true' story about him rescuing village from an Ursa Major.

"The ursa was causing the accidents?" One of the foals asked.

"Not a doubt in my mind." Deadpool replied in his southern voice, wearing a cowboy hat. "Everything was going a-okay 'till it showed up and started blowing up buildings." The foals gasped and huddled together. "Something was protecting it. Something... unnatural. He was doing it... on Pawpose."

"Why do you say that?" Kettle Corn asked.

"Here's a letter from it!" Deadpool held a note. "He said he was gonna take us down! 'Mark My Woof'!" The foals looked at each other, unsure if this was a joke or not. "But, it was down to me and the Ursa. So I fired my gun and shot... and missed." More gasps. "So I fired again. And I missed. And then I missed again. And I fired again, and then I missed. And then I fired, then I fired again, I missed both times. And then I fired and I missed. This went on for several hours. And then I fired, and then I missed. And then I was out of bullets, and then I got sad. I had a Popsicle, and then I passed out in the snow. And then I woke up, and then I reloaded and I fired, and then I missed. I missed again, then I fired and I hit something, but it wasn’t what I was going for, so I guess I missed. I passed out again. Had another Popsicle. I had a dream that I was firing at something. I missed."

"... What?" Pipsqueak asked.

"Oh yes, it was something. I threw up a snowball at em’, and I missed. I packed another snowball into my gun, that’s my secret weapon. I missed. Yeah, she’s really somethin’, I threw a snowball at her, I missed. I passed out. I woke up with a Popsicle stick in my mouth."

"... Is this a joke?" Applebloom asked rather impatiently.

"Don’t give me sass woman, I’ll take a swing at ya, I’ll miss though, I guarantee ya. I’ll take another swing, and I’ll miss. Then I’ll have myself a Popsicle. Would ya care for a Popsicle? Just don’t bring it into the sauna. Yeah, anyways, I reached into the fridge for another Popsicle, I missed. I got the package, I put it back, but I missed. I dropped it on the floor. Long story short? Missed." Everyone stayed silent.

"This is the worst horror story ever!" Thunderlane yelled. "Can't we just have a song now?"

"Ah! A song? Well..." He pulled a guitar out and strung it. "This is a classic, kiddies. It's called the campfire song song."

♬Let's gather 'round the campfire, and sing our campfire song.

Our -c-a-m-p-f-i-r-e- -s-o-n-g- song.

And if you don't think that we can sing it faster than you're wrong, but it'll help if you just sing alooong.♬

bum, bum, buuum...

bum, bum, buuum...

♬-c-a-m-p-f-i-r-e- -s-o-n-g- song.

-c-a-m-p-f-i-r-e- -s-o-n-g- song,

And if you don't think that we can sing it faster than you're wrong,

But it'll help if you just sing alooong.

-c-a-m-p-f-i-r-e- -s-o-n-g- song,

Foals!♬

"Song! -c-a-m-p-f-i-r-e-" The kids attempted to catch up.

"Rumble!" Rumble stayed quiet with an annoyed look. "Good!"

♬It'll heeeelp, it'll heeeeeelp, if you just sing aloooooong!

Oooh yeah!♬

The foals breathed hard.

"... How about another song?" Scootaloo suggested.

"YEAH!!!" The foals all cheered.

"Alright! Just a moment..." Deadpool teleported away, then came back with a slide projector and a screen. "Gather children, for the song of the cebu!" The foals gathered around, anxiously awaiting the song. The slide projector showed crude drawings Deadpool made that, luckily, weren't sexual or violent. "This is a song about a boy... a song about a little boy and his cebus... a song about a little boy and his 3 cebus... the little boy who had a sick cebu, a sad cebu, and a mute cebu. And also a hippo." Blank slates that then showed Deadpool's old photos. "Um, um... this is a picture of me at the airport." It showed Deadpool wearing a Taliban outfit. "This is my aunt Ruth." Aunt Ruth was Cable wearing a wig and lipstick. "This

is me at a bullfight." Deadpool smiled at the camera with a bull in the background. "This is me fighting the bull." It showed Deadpool running at said bull that was charging at him.

"Ooooh!" The Foals spoke.

"This is me and the bull." Deadpool was impaled by the bull's horns with his intestines coming out

"Aaaah!"

"This is me and the bull and... i think that's the bull's cousin." It showed Deadpool , healed, with the bull and another cow next to him, though Deadpool looked freaked out. "He's a cebu." That's when Luna entered the camp.

"Hold it!" She spoke "You call this a multimedia event? This is a slide projector and a bed sheet! And what in Equestria is a cebu, anyway?"

"Wow, racist. A Cebu is like a cow. See?"

"... Ah, Yes. Well, I guess that's very good. This could be interesting. Carry on!" She flew into the air. The photos turned back to the crude pictures.

"Cebu! Sing it with me! Cebu!"

Cebu!

♬Boy is riding with cebu

Boy is riding with cebu

Into town in his canoe

Into town in his canoe

Sick cebu is rowing and sneezing. Achoo moo moo, achoo moo moo, achoo moo moo, achoo moo moo moo moo

Achoo moo moo, achoo moo moo, achoo moo moo,achoo moo moo, achoo moo moo, achoo moo moo moo moo

Hippo chewing on bamboo

Hippo chewing on bamboo

Can't see boy and three cebus

Can't see boy and three cebus

Sad cebu is rowing and crying. Boo-hoo moo moo, boo-hoo moo moo, boo-hoo moo moo, boo-hoo moo moo moo moo

Boo-hoo moo moo, boo-hoo moo moo, boo-hoo moo moo, boo-hoo moo moo, boo-hoo moo moo, boo-hoo moo moo moo moo

Cebu!

Cebu!

Cebu!

Cebu!

Achoo moo moo, boo-hoo moo moo, boo-hoo moo moo, achoo moo moo,

achoo moo moo, boo-hoo moo moo, cebu!

Hippo seen by mute cebu

Hippo seen by mute cebu

Tries to tell the other two

Tries to tell the other two

Mute cebu is waving and grunting. Mmm-hmm mmm mmm, mmm-hmm mmm mmm, mmm-hmm mmm mmm, mmm-hmm mmm mmm mmm mmm

Mmm-hmm mmm mmm, mmm-hmm mmm mmm, mmm-hmmmmm mmm, mmm-hmm mmm mmm mmm mmm♬

They saw the slides going away, back to blank.

"Uh-oh." Deadpool spoke, looking through the stuff.

"Wait! What happens next?" Luna exclaimed, running in front of the projector.

"Uh..."

"Does the hippo see them? Is the poor mute cebu successful in communicating the imminent danger to the other passengers? Is the boy injured? Why is the sad cebu sad? Is the canoe wood or aluminum?"

"Oh look! There's me and Bob at Sea World!" An image showed Bob drowning as an Orca tries to tear him in it's mouth with Deadpool laughing away. "Oh, wow. Forgot about that one. There's me and that bull again.

"You can't just start a song and leave it hanging like that! You know, I've come to expect a lot more from you. This is quite disappointing! I'm going to have to speak to Bob about this."

"Oh look, a cebu! Cebu!"

♬Cebu!♬

"No, wait ... that's a water buffalo." The foals got up and hopped away in unison.

♬No more song about cebu! Need another verse or two! Audience is standing and leaving, bye-bye moo, bye-bye moo, bye-bye moo, bye-bye moo moo moo moo.♬

Author's Note:

Next: The movie! Join the Deadpool-ified version of the movie as he travels with the Mane 6 to save Equestria... again!

PreviousChapters Next