• Published 16th Dec 2013
  • 14,167 Views, 1,374 Comments

Responses To A Disgruntled Friendship Student - keaton-furman-prower



Princess Celestia sends Twilight Sparkle to Ponyville to learn about friendship. This is going to be fun!

  • ...
72
 1,374
 14,167

PreviousChapters Next
Hiatus Bonus Chapter: Researching The Crystal Heart

Author's Note:

Original Letter Here.

Also, let's go with "On Hiatus." If it's good enough for Miles, it's good enough for me.

Dear Princess Candy:

If you may, I'd like to borrow your crystal heart for a minute or two-thousand. it's the only power capable of pranking your auntie sun-butt.

Your faithful prank-buddy, Discord.


To my dearest niece:

I shall require your crystal heart for a few hours. I need it to pull off the ultimate prank on Discord.

Your favorite aunt, Princess Celestia.


Dear Princess Cadance:

If you don’t mind, could I borrow the Crystal Heart? I’m going to try to find Flash Sentry.

Your sister-in-law, Princess Twilight Sparkle.

P.S.: If not, could I at least have one of your crystal ponies? I have an operating table set up at my castle, and it shouldn’t be too hard to extract their hearts. And I do wish for payback against them for creating that stupid castle.


FOAL FREE PRESS
CIRCULATION OF TOURISM TO CRYSTAL HEART CUT OFF

Princess Mi Amore Cadenza has just announced that the Crystal Heart area is now closed for civilian view. Tourists and crystal ponies alike have been baffled by her mysterious decision.

“It has come to my attention that there are several dangerous beings who wish to possess this powerful artifact,” the Princess said in an official statement. “I have made the decision to prevent any unauthorized visits to the crystal heart until the threat has passed. I make this decision for the good of my crystal ponies and for all Equestria.”

When asked whether the other princesses would be assisting in the protection of the Heart, Princess Cadenza repeatedly attempted to dodge the question. Finally, she managed to teleport away, but not before one crystal pony asked if there would be any investigation into the mysterious flashes that the Heart emits during the night.

In other news, Princess Twilight Sparkle was seen carrying a large groaning bag out of the Crystal Empire. When asked about it, she stated that she was attending to “Official Princess Business.” She then threatened to feed the reporters to her fax machine.

PreviousChapters Next