• Published 16th Dec 2013
  • 14,151 Views, 1,374 Comments

Responses To A Disgruntled Friendship Student - keaton-furman-prower



Princess Celestia sends Twilight Sparkle to Ponyville to learn about friendship. This is going to be fun!

  • ...
72
 1,374
 14,151

PreviousChapters Next
Hiatus Bonus Chapter: Riots, Protesting in Midwest Equestria

Author's Note:

Original Chapter Here.

Also, on a side note, I finally caught up to Letters. Yay!

To my faithful subjects:

While the sudden death of Whiten Black was a tragedy, we must not fool ourselves into thinking there was a racial bias for the incident. We must all come together to support each other, and remember that all species and races are equally subservient to the mighty alicorns.

Sincerely, Princess Celestia.


Dear Princess Twilight:

I do wonder if Zecora will be willing to sell you her special "potion ingredients" once this is all over.

Your probably less racist (but far more megalomaniacal) fellow Princess, Celestia.


Dear Princess Celestia:

Did the dead zebra have a toy-ready body? No? Then he was useless. Now go find some more profitable ponies.

Your profit-concerned father, The Almighty Eternal President King Hasbro.


To all the non-pony races:

Let me make it clear that this was just the beginning. Soon the ponies shall unite to completely eliminate all the “lesser” beings. In their eyes only ponies are truly civilized beings, and the rest of us are mongrels who must be eliminated.

Do not believe me? Take a look at poor Spike. A dragon hatched by ponies, he was immediately forced into the servitude of the one who brought him into the world, Twilight Sparkle. Then consider the buffalo, who have recently discovered that the offerings of peace they had received from the ponies were nothing more than poison, rendering them unable to have children. And then there is the cruel murder of Whiten Black at the hand of the pony military. Why have we ignored these injustices for so long? How many other non-ponies must suffer before we take action?

Well, my friends, today I say that this shall no longer continue. We must come together, and fight for a common cause: the freedom of all non-ponies! For they have kept us apart in the hopes of preventing an uprising, but together we are stronger than they can ever be. So today I speak directly to Princess Celestia: We will no longer tolerate the injustices against our people!

Sincerely, Discord.

PreviousChapters Next