• Published 16th Dec 2013
  • 14,163 Views, 1,374 Comments

Responses To A Disgruntled Friendship Student - keaton-furman-prower



Princess Celestia sends Twilight Sparkle to Ponyville to learn about friendship. This is going to be fun!

  • ...
72
 1,374
 14,163

PreviousChapters Next
Party Pooped

Author's Note:

Original letter here.

FOAL FREE PRESS
YAKYAKISTAN DECLARES PEACE WITH EQUESTRIA; PRINCESS OF FRIENDSHIP SUFFERS BREAKDOWN

Earlier today, Prince Rutherford of Yakyakistan declared that Equestria would henceforth be considered an ally of Yakyakistan. Furthermore, Yakyakistan would resume trading with Equestria, allowing Equestrian industries to once again have access to Yakyakistan’s vast oil reserves.

“At first ponies make mockery of yak traditions, so yak smash!” says Prince Rutherford. “But then ponies show yaks how nice everything in Equestria is! Therefore, yaks no smash them! Yaks and ponies be friends for a thousand moons!”

“Also, ponies give us lots of gold for oil,” he adds. “Yaks like shiny gold!”

As an offering of friendship, the Apple family gave the yaks a special apple tree that had been genetically modified to survive even in the harsh cold of Yakyakistan. Prince Rutherford happily accepted this offering, promising to share its fruits with every yak in his homeland.

However, the festivities were cut short when the Princess of Friendship refused to show up. When messengers were sent to retrieve her, she refused to set foot outside the castle, which had a ring of quesadillas surrounding it. When asked why, she simply tossed the messengers out.

“I can come out whenever I want!” she said, all the while eyeing the quesadilla ring nervously. “I just don’t want to right now!”

Various officials have been asked about her mysterious behavior. The element bearers simply stated that she had probably been drugged. Princess Celestia has stated that she doesn’t care, adding “Princess Twilight nearly started a war with Yakyakistan. It’s best that she remain far away from these matters.”


Dear Diary:

Today my friends stumbled into my basement. Luckily, they only found my party archives. I’m so glad they didn’t go too far, because they came very close to finding the cupcake station.

On the other hoof, I would have enjoyed having them over. Especially Dashie.

~Pinkie

PreviousChapters Next