• Published 16th Dec 2013
  • 14,152 Views, 1,374 Comments

Responses To A Disgruntled Friendship Student - keaton-furman-prower



Princess Celestia sends Twilight Sparkle to Ponyville to learn about friendship. This is going to be fun!

  • ...
72
 1,374
 14,152

PreviousChapters Next
Tanks For The Memories

Original letter here.


Dear Rainbow Dash:

You did pretty well for your first time trying to sabotage an entire season. Do you mind if I join you next time? I could teach you some of my favorite tricks!

Sincerely, The Grinch.


Dear Tank:

At least your master loves you. Mine just drags me around while bitching about how much he hates the whos and their Christmas carols and whatnot.

Sincerely, Max.


Dear Twilight Sparkle:

Tell those stupid inbred ponies to get their act together. A town that shifts its seasons whenever they want to is not a town that will be seen positively by the general populace.

…Or don’t. Canterlot will look good in comparison if you keep screwing up.

Sincerely, Princess Celestia.


Dear Dad:

You dumped me at an orphanage so you could become a pro hockey player?!

…I really hate you right now.

Your eternally-resentful daughter, Scootaloo.

P.S.: I hope you enjoy your father’s day present. It’s a box full of twittermites trained to attack anything that smells like you.

Author's Note:

I originally planned to write an entire parody of the Grinch's song, but I couldn't come up with anything good.

Secondly, sorry for the lack of Game of Thrones references. I don't watch GoT.

Finally, for those of you who can't remember the episode, that last letter referred to this guy:

PreviousChapters Next