• Published 16th Dec 2013
  • 14,161 Views, 1,374 Comments

Responses To A Disgruntled Friendship Student - keaton-furman-prower



Princess Celestia sends Twilight Sparkle to Ponyville to learn about friendship. This is going to be fun!

  • ...
72
 1,374
 14,161

PreviousChapters Next
Simple Ways

Author's Note:

Original Chapter here.

Dear Trenderhoof:

Why exactly did you decide to visit Ponyville? I mean, it’s probably the most unbelievably boring town in all of Equestria! Even if they do have a Ponyville pony celebration for ponies, why would that be any more interesting than a celebration anywhere else in Equestria?

I mean, that town has its own princess and it’s still a cesspool. Does that not ring any alarm bells? Seriously, I don’t care how talented you are, nopony can make that relatable. You’d have better luck making Canterlot look ugly.

Or maybe you just wanted to get laid? I mean, you did seem to have a thing for Applejack. Of course, I think I should point out that she’s an earth pony, so she’s probably not worth rutting anyway. Also, she’s only interested in ponies who are related to her, such as her brother. Of course, if you had biceps like his, mares would be lining up to rut you.

In any case, I feel tempted to ask: if you were so turned on by Applejack, why didn't you ask Princess Twilight to turn you into an apple?

Your faithful ruler, Princess Celestia.

P.S.: Knife!


Dear Diary:

Good stallions are so difficult to come across nowadays. And then, when you think you’ve found the right one, it turns out he’s interested in somepony else. And then you end up making a fool out of yourself because you’re so desperate to get laid. I ended up getting covered in mud!

Maybe I should just give up. Then again, there’s always Twilight’s fax machine. He definitely has his eyes on me. But from what I’ve heard, he’s pretty lousy in bed, so there’s that.

I suppose beggars can’t be choosers, then.

-Rarity


Dear Trenderhoof:

Don’t ya dare lay yer dirty hooves on Applejack ever again. She’s mine! She ain’t interested in anypony else!

Sincerely, Big Macintosh.

PreviousChapters Next