• Published 16th Dec 2013
  • 14,161 Views, 1,374 Comments

Responses To A Disgruntled Friendship Student - keaton-furman-prower



Princess Celestia sends Twilight Sparkle to Ponyville to learn about friendship. This is going to be fun!

  • ...
72
 1,374
 14,161

PreviousChapters Next
Sleepless in Ponyville

Author's Note:

Original letter here.

Dear Twilight Sparkle:

HOLY MOTHER OF ME your dreams are so fucking hardcore!

I'm terribly sorry, Twilight, but I'm going to have to drug you. We really need your dreams.

Your soon-to-make-millions-off-the-porn-industry former teacher, Princess Celestia.

P.S.: Say hi to the olden pony and the headless horse for me.


Dear Scootaloo:

Congratulations on obtaining a new older sister figure. Just make sure not to fuck up her flying lessons, or she might decide to take you on her take-your-sister-to-work-day tour.

Of course, it might not be so bad. We hear that the Rainbow Factory really likes flightless pegasi for some reason.

Thy new favorite princess, Luna.


Dear Rarity:

Seriously?! Using your own sister as slave labor?! That's low, even for you. Spike may be swayed by your charms, but I know better.

Your disgruntled un-sister, Sweetie Belle.


Dear Olden Pony:

How do you expect me to find your stupid horseshoe? I don't even have a head. And besides, if it's as rusty as you say it is, why don't you just buy a shiny new one?

Sincerely, the headless horse.

PreviousChapters Next