• Published 16th Dec 2013
  • 14,148 Views, 1,374 Comments

Responses To A Disgruntled Friendship Student - keaton-furman-prower



Princess Celestia sends Twilight Sparkle to Ponyville to learn about friendship. This is going to be fun!

  • ...
72
 1,374
 14,148

PreviousChapters Next
Bridle Gossip

Author's Note:

Original letter here.

Dear Twilight Sparkle:

Ah, the lesser species. They've been a problem for quite a long time. I think we could probably come up with a solution...

But that is for another time. For now, we ought to discuss the zebra. You're quite lucky you managed to chase her out of Ponyville, otherwise I would probably have had to burn down Ponyville. Still, the fact that nopony knew what a zebra is proves that we need better education systems than the ones we have now.

Still, the fact that everypony hid in their homes rather than try to befriend her proves that the ponies have at least some idea of what ought to be done. Mind you, truly intelligent ponies would chase the zebra out of town. But then again, I suppose I can't expect the denizens of Ponyville to know that.

Of course, the brave little filly clearly shows that there is hope. Maybe one day she'll form her own organization.

Admittedly, I've come to realize that having a zebra nearby might not be a bad thing, especially if she cursed you. I've never seen such a wimpy horn! Oh, and those dreadlocks on Rarity! The way she screamed was priceless! Not to mention how she turned Applejack into a midget! Oh, and Pinkie Pie's never gonna get high with a tongue like that!

Of course, she could also be taught how to improve pony traits. Especially Rainbow's flying. And especially Fluttershy's voice. If that wasn't sexy I don't know what is!

Kudos to the little filly, though. She charged into the forest to hunt down the witch with no second thoughts. She'll definitely go far, no matter what Midget Applejack says.

I am awfully happy that you spared the zebra, though. The entertainment value I got out of this was staggering. Between Midget Applejack riding on Rainbow Dash, the Pinkie and Fluttershy rap, and your complete inability to perform, this was the best show I've had in years.

Your faithful (and totally non-racist) ruler, Princess Celestia.

P.S.: African Equestrian? Did you just steal from Pinkie's Stash?

PreviousChapters Next