• Published 16th Dec 2013
  • 14,151 Views, 1,374 Comments

Responses To A Disgruntled Friendship Student - keaton-furman-prower



Princess Celestia sends Twilight Sparkle to Ponyville to learn about friendship. This is going to be fun!

  • ...
72
 1,374
 14,151

PreviousChapters Next
The Cutie Re-Mark

Original letter here.


Dear Starlight Glimmer:

Don't feel too bad about your boyfriend. The last time I saw mine, he gave me a cheeky smile and got on a train. Last I heard of him he was stuck with my old mentor.

Your new teacher, Twilight Sparkle.


Dear Twilight Sparkle:

Thank you for stopping Starlight Glimmer. It would have been a pain in the arse to deal with another idiot trying to mess with the laws of time. I still need time to recover after punching my way back to Gallifrey.

Sincerely, The Doctor.


Dear Starlight Glimmer:

So you think you can just sit on my throne and not get punished?!

...Fine. As long as you don't go anywhere near my shed.

Sincerely, Fluttershy.


Dear Fluttershy:

Of course I sat in your throne! How else was I supposed to make a point about the butterfly effect?

Sincerely, Starlight Glimmer.


Dear Sunlight Shivers:

I'm sorry, do I know you?

Sincerely, Starlight Glimmer.


Dear Rainbow Dash, Pinkie Pie, Fluttershy, Applejack, and Rarity:

Isn't it obvious? Any time I found a timeline where the five of you lived happily without me? I hunted all of you down and killed you before going back for Starlight.

...What? I wasn't just going to waste such an awesome opportunity, was I?

Sincerely happy, Twilight.

P.S.: The last timeline? That was the one where I succeeded in overthrowing Celestia.

Author's Note:

Finally! After a long period of writer's block, I finally finished with season 5!

Which is great, because Season 6 starts in less than two weeks! (and right on the day after my birthday, no less!)

Anyway I may or may not do the hiatus chapters. Depends on my motivation.

PreviousChapters Next