• Published 16th Dec 2013
  • 14,161 Views, 1,374 Comments

Responses To A Disgruntled Friendship Student - keaton-furman-prower



Princess Celestia sends Twilight Sparkle to Ponyville to learn about friendship. This is going to be fun!

  • ...
72
 1,374
 14,161

PreviousChapters Next
The Cutie Pox

Original letter here.


Dear Twilight Sparkle:

Long ago, bowling was the most effective method of execution ever created. Traitors and other such criminals were tied up, arranged in neat little rows, then a huge death ball was rolled at them, crushing them into a meaty pulp that we then sold to the griffons. However, as the number of usurpers dwindled and we stopped trading with the griffon empire, the former elegant method of execution was reduced to a mere form of entertainment for the masses, and the pathetic “sport” of today was born.

Of course, even this dull form of entertainment has its uses. You see, there are ponies who have bowling cutie marks who could, in another life, easily have grown up to be usurpers. Fortunately, no one takes you seriously when you have a bowling alley tattoo on your ass.

Because of this, I think Applesauce should have been quite happy to not have been chained to this hobby. But then again, she is an inbred hick, so perhaps I’m giving her too much credit.

But now I must admit to being just a bit confused. Why would she go to the zigger for help if she was the one who tried to drive her out in the first place? And why would said zigger invite her over, knowing full well what a natural disaster she is?! Seriously, we really need to dedicate ourselves to the cause of eugenics.

Of course, Cheerilee should have been the first to call bullshit upon seeing Applesauce get a second cutie mark. I mean, she’s clearly demonstrated that she lacks the brainpower to get even one cutie mark. Two would have been a big red flag. But then again, she really hasn’t been the best at noticing natural stupidity, so yeah.

So, once you know she’s got an incurable disease which nopony can cure, what do you do? Well, I’d suggest euthanasia, but there are stupid laws about that. Oh well, I guess the best that could be done would be to leave her out and let everypony freak out.

Still, cutie pox doesn’t sound too bad. I mean, if she could instantly learn a new language, then she’d save a lot on her college tuition when she grows older, especially if she learned to speak fancy. Not that Git R Done isn’t a fine language, mind you. You should learn to speak it someday.

But we’re getting off-topic. Getting help from a lower being doesn’t sound like a good idea, even if she knows black (I’d call it zegro) magic. But then again, I guess you needed some way to keep an eye on her. And it was definitely funny watching Pinkie trying to confess but failing. I kind of wish Applesauce had kept her mouth shut, though. Perhaps Pinkie would have given me some information on what happened to my cake last night.

In any case, it seems that Applesauce and her friends have gone off to the zegro to become drug chemists. I shall be quite happy to watch them create a meth lab, and I will ensure their business venture is a big success.

Your always pleased former Teacher, Princess Celestia.

P.S.: I am quite amused by the fact that it took you so long to figure out how to use your fax machine as a sex toy. Can’t wait to hear how you fuck that up.


Dear President Mustangascar:

A child in Equestria has an incurable disease.
I fear what would happen if it crossed the seas.

Your concerned friend, Zecora.


Official Decree From President Mustangascar:

SHUT. DOWN. EVERYTHING.

Author's Note:

Oh yeah, today is milesprower06's birthday. Go wish him a happy one, because this whole story would never have been possible without him.

Also, I totally called my disease Cutie Pox. Unfortunately it didn't get to Madagascar.

PreviousChapters Next