• Published 16th Dec 2013
  • 14,161 Views, 1,374 Comments

Responses To A Disgruntled Friendship Student - keaton-furman-prower



Princess Celestia sends Twilight Sparkle to Ponyville to learn about friendship. This is going to be fun!

  • ...
72
 1,374
 14,161

PreviousChapters Next
Luna Eclipsed

Author's Note:

Original letter here.

Dear Twilight Sparkle:

I know everything about how to be a good sister, and I always make sure I do the exact opposite.

Also, by hoof-stitching your costume when you could have simply used your magic, you have proven once more that we alicorns are the true master race.

...Not that Luna could prove it. She's so out of the loop that she makes everypony feel frightened and unsure. So then, heighten her allure.

Of course, by now you're probably aware that I spent all my time these last few years telling the royals to act as if it is normal for royals to act old-timey and withheld all important information from Luna. I thought it was funny.

Tonight I was proven right.

First and foremost, I could hear her storm call from here. Ponies everywhere were panicking in the streets, claiming that the end times were near. I was in my tower, recording it so I could send it to Equestria's Funniest Home Videos.

Secondly, she doth speaketh very oldish, methinks. I knew it was gonna be so hilarious when she went out in public again!

But seriously, Twilight. If you wanted to explain the concept of fun to Luna, you know you can't just show her some dull old games! You know that we ponies learn best through music! I'm sure you could have made a great song about how the F and the U and the N all spell out fun!

In any case, Luna did a great job this year. The way everypony freaked out was simply hilarious! Heck, the fillies and colts even wanted her to scare them! Seriously, Luna should go out on Nightmare Night every year. Especially if Pinkie Pie can get her to join PETA.

Love, the world's funniest sister, Celestia

P.S.: If you're so annoyed by me, why don't you tell Luna to give you her Princesshood or something?

PreviousChapters Next