• Published 16th Dec 2013
  • 14,151 Views, 1,374 Comments

Responses To A Disgruntled Friendship Student - keaton-furman-prower



Princess Celestia sends Twilight Sparkle to Ponyville to learn about friendship. This is going to be fun!

  • ...
72
 1,374
 14,151

PreviousChapters Next
Rarity Takes Manehattan

Author's Note:

Original chapter here.

Dear Charity:

First off, I'm quite impressed by how well you're manipulating Twilight's Fax Machine into doing your bidding. I don't know what you're doing to him, but it's extremely effective. Although I'm somewhat surprised that you haven't gotten your own dragon.

Alas, not all your decisions are as brilliant. Indeed, you constantly allowed other ponies to go about their business rather than force them to appease you by showing off your princess friend. But what really boggles my mind is the fact that you gave your prized, one-of-a-kind fabric to an earth pony. A fucking dirt pony! Is it any wonder that we alicorns are the royalty? I tell you, we alicorns are the true master race. Indeed, I'm not really surprised that Twilight didn't bother to do shit to get you a cab... or flying you there... or even teleport you.

But you're clearly a resourceful mare, capable of using any available materials to create something that will win any competition. That is true ingenuity! And, of course, being ingenious mean that nopony can tell you that you're being a vandal.

Still, you have a bit of work to do with your empathy. If you hadn't remembered your friends at the end, you would have been able to receive your trophy at the contest and been able to rub it in Suri's face. Wouldn't it have been hilarious to watch the look on her face as her dreams were shattered? Come on.

Regardless of your failures, you did pretty well. Although I don't see why you'd want to give away a great career opportunity to a dirt pony like Cocoa Puffs. Unless you just wanted to harass Twilight, in which case I understand completely.

Your favorite fashion connoisseur, Princess Celestia.

P.S.: I'm sending you a couple things you forgot from your hotel room. Most important is this bill for $5000 worth of hotel fabric and keys you stole for your new fashion line.


Dear Crabbity:

Nice little spool of thread you got there. All rainbowy. That must have been pretty hard to make.

I do wonder what it could be useful for. Don't you?

Sincerely, Discord.

PreviousChapters Next