• Published 16th Dec 2013
  • 14,161 Views, 1,374 Comments

Responses To A Disgruntled Friendship Student - keaton-furman-prower



Princess Celestia sends Twilight Sparkle to Ponyville to learn about friendship. This is going to be fun!

  • ...
72
 1,374
 14,161

PreviousChapters Next
Flight To The Finish

Author's Note:

Original letter here.

Dear Diary:

Did you know that Ms. Harshwinny actually threatened to sue me for lying unless I changed my middle name to "Professionalism"? What is this, a totalitarian state or something?!

~Rainbow "Sucky-Middle-Name" Dash


Dear Scootaloo:

I must congratulate you for becoming the tribute representative of Ponyville for the Equestrian Hunger Games. I admit I thought that Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon would defeat you, but then again, they're just earth ponies, so they could never compete against you.

Of course, the fact that your team has a pegasus who can't fly and a unicorn with crappy magic suggests that you simply got lucky. Still, I suppose you could have your friends Onion and Alohomora or whatever their names are join your team. Misery loves company, no?

Oh wait, I just remembered: they come from Cloudsdale. And Cloudsdale and Ponyville are competing. So I guess that means they're going to be your bitter enemies now. Oh well, I guess you can always laugh at them if Ponyville wins more medals. Or get laughed at if you lose.

Regardless, I think you have learned a valuable lesson today. Just because you suck at life doesn't mean you can't make others suck with you. Too bad Applesauce and Sweetie Belle still haven't figured that one out.

Love, Princess "Awesomer-than-thou" Celestia.

P.S.: Tell Rainbow Dash the answer is "Yes".


Dear Apple Bloom:

Why would I high-hoof you? You're a big disappointment for the whole family. Honestly, I'd rather have that cute little chicken as my granddaughter than you.

Your disappointed grandmother, Granny Smith.

PreviousChapters Next