• Published 16th Dec 2013
  • 14,161 Views, 1,374 Comments

Responses To A Disgruntled Friendship Student - keaton-furman-prower



Princess Celestia sends Twilight Sparkle to Ponyville to learn about friendship. This is going to be fun!

  • ...
72
 1,374
 14,161

PreviousChapters Next
Equestria Games

Author's Note:

Original Letter Here.

Dear Princess Celestia:

Okay, I spent the whole games stuck here watching your boring hunger games. Nopony actually killed anypony else, so I want my money back.

Anyway, I’ve held up my end of the bargain. I now demand that you hand over Flash Sentry.

The great and horny Princess Twilight Sparkle.


Dear Twilight Sparkle:

What? I never made any sort of deal! There would have been a document detailing such an agreement, would there not?

The great Equestrian Hunger Games organizer, Princess Celestia.

P.S.: Don't bother looking through my wastebasket. I burn all unnecessary documents.

P.P.S.: You know, looking at you and your beloved Fax Machine, I can't help but remember all the fun times you and I had together.


Dear Shining Armor:

The number of ponies who have the bodily strength to hurl a full-grown mare several hundred feet into the air is limited. The number of ponies with wives who are willing to be thrown is even smaller. And there are many ponies who would find a sport based around tossing live ponies, regardless of consent, to be morally reprehensible. Therefore, I have decided to remove wife-tossing from the list of events.

Sincerely, Miss Harshwinny.


Dear Harshwinny:

I was looking forward to seeing the wife-tossing at the games. Do you not see the comedic potential in the athletes tossing mares across the stadium?! It would have been priceless!

Ah well, there's still plenty of real estate on the moon.

Sincerely, Princess Celestia.


Dear Twilight Sparkle:

Why should I tell you anything? You would probably have tried to ruin everything just to make yourself look good or something.

Anyway, while there were a couple hiccups here and there, I'd say these games were pretty successful. Especially when Spike saved all those ponies. I almost feel like I should make another stained glass window in his honor. Maybe I could hang it up in your bedroom. It would always be there to remind you of how successful he can be and how utterly pathetic you are compared to him.

Sincerely, Princess Mi Amore “Candy” Cadenza.

PreviousChapters Next